Sora's Life

We Got Married 2

sora back to her house after finish her photo session for a magazine. When she enter house, she welcomed by Mrs. Misun, a maid who’s work with her for 2 years.

“Did madam have a dinner? If you not, i will prepare dinner for you?” Misun ahjumma asked.

“No, thank you. I had dinner in studio,” sora answered while enter to a bedroom with light from a tablelamp.

Sora smiles when she see condition of that room and quickly close the door in order to not disturb anyone. Sora sigh when she go into her room, she alone again. As soon as she change her blouse into pajama, she sleep. In the middle of slept, Sora feel someone hug and kiss her forehead. Sora smiles and hug him back.

Sora wake up when sunlight enter through window, she sees her beside, empty. She quickly come out after take a bath for breakfast with him.

“Good morning yeobo,” the man said with the voice which always sora missed.

“Good morning too,” Sora replied while kiss the man.

“do you have schedule today?”

“Ne, we have to resume photography from yesterday, and i have reading script for my new drama. What about you oppa?”

“As usual.”

After that they eat breakfast with silence.

“Sora, how do you feel when you shooting for wgm?” the man asked break their silence.

Sora  be silent, after that she answered, “Of course i’m happy, oppa.”

“You don’t wanna know my feeling?” the man asked with serious tone.

Before Sora speak, they heard baby cry from a room beside Sora’s room. They quickly go to the room. Almost an hour they stay inside that room. They want enjoy their time with their children.

“I need to go now, see you tonight yeobo,” the man said after kiss Sora’s forehead.

“See you tonight oppa.” Sora smiled.

 

******

Note:

Don't hate me now, i have a reason to make this chapter *Wink*

:-))