Family Date In Public

We Got Married 2

Leeteuk, Sora, the twin and WGM crew went to amusement park. They wanted to go to a zoo and play something with twin. Leeteuk carried Myungsoo and Sora carried Gyuri. Sometimes they let the twin walked a little, they want twin learned walking with their selves. Nowadays, they teach twin how to speak and walk step by step.

“Look!” Leeteuk said pointing a bear. Myungsoo and Gyuri showed their excited with clap their hands.

“Gom,” Sora teach twin.

“Kom,” Gyuri said with her high voice.

“Gom,” Myungsoo said with low voice. Leeteuk and Sora laughed a little saw how the twin tried to speak.

The people who saw this felt envious, how they didn’t? They saw this little family full with happiness and love. Although they knew this is just for WGM, but they saw their true feeling to each other.

****************************************************************************************

“Are they Leeteuk oppa and Sora unnie?” one fan asked to her friends.

“Yes they are,” one of her friends answered.

“Can we go to them?” the other asked.

“I don’t know, maybe we should call them first,” her friend give a suggestion.

“Leeteuk Oppa!”

“Sora Unnie!” They shouted a little louder so Sora and Leeteuk can heard them in this crowd people.

Leeteuk and Sora turned their heads toward the voice coming from. They saw bunch of teen girls wave their hands at them, so they wave their hands too and walked near them.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” Leeteuk and Sora greet them.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” The girls greet them back.

“Myungsoo, Gyuri greet them,” Sora said to twin and the twin wave their hands make people around them laughed.

“Oppa, we saw We Got Married 2,” one of the girls said.

“Wahh, jinjja? How is it? Did you enjoy it?”

“Ne,” they answered in unison.

“Kamsahamnida.”

Actually there is something they want to know but they didn’t know how to say that. They startled when a girl asked random question.

“Oppa, unnie, do you happy now?”

Leeteuk and Sora glanced and smiling at each other, and answered the question, “Yes, we are.” Their happiness can be seen on their face.

They felt it, a love between them. They just want to know if this relationship just in WGM or not. And now they knew this family is real. They’ve heard rumors about this couple and they confirmed it now.

“Ah, we have to go now,” one girl said.

“Yes, we don’t want to disturb your family date.”

Before they leave, they take pictures with Leeteuk, Sora, and the twin.

“Goodbye oppa, unnie,” All the girls said together, they bow and then leave. Leeteuk and Sora did the same too.

“Hey Myungsoo, Gyuri, they like you,” Leeteuk said to twin although they didn’t understand what their father talking.

Sora laughed watching respond from twin, they just smile to their father.

“Ppa,” the twin said together.

“Wae?” Leeteuk replied. And the twin point to clown who takes picture with the other children.

“Do you want to take picture with clown?” Leeteuk asked as the twin tried to release from Leeteuk and Sora.

“Stop Gyuri, you will fall,” Sora said and tried hug Gyuri again.

“Okay, okay. You will take picture with that clown,” She continued.

Sora and Leeteuk walked toward the clown and gave the twin to clown. Leeteuk take the pictures as many as he can.

“Thank you,” Leeteuk and Sora said in unison after they finished take pictures with clown.

“Where do you want to go?”

“Ppa, ta ta,” Gyuri said as she point to roller coaster.

“What? Andwae,” Leeteuk said.

“Hwaaa,” Gyuri started cry when Leeteuk and Sora bring her afar from the rides. Not so long, Myungsoo started cry too.

“Ottoke oppa,” Sora said while she searches to sit for a while.

“Let sit there,” Leeteuk said as he point to a bench.

“Don’t cry,” Sora tried to stop twin from crying. She takes out their toy from her bag to cheer them.

“Appa promise we will ride those if you already grow up,” Leeteuk said trying to cheer them too.

The twin slowly stops crying in their parent’s hug. Leeteuk and Sora felt relieve when the twin look happy like usual. They continued their trip in this amusement park although they can’t tried the rides because the twin. When the sun started to disappear, they decided to stop recording.

“CUT” Director shouted, a sign for crew to stop their work.

“You’ve work hard,” Leeteuk and Sora said to crew and bow, the crew said the same thing. One by one the crews leave Leeteuk and his family behind in the park.

“Do you want to go somewhere or you want to go home?” Leeteuk asked Sora.

“Actually I want we spent this night in Hongdae,” Sora said hesitantly.

“What? Why?”

“Remember our plan to introduce Myungsoo and Gyuri to public. I think Hongdae is the best place to introduce them.”

“I agree with you. Before we go to there, I think we should refresh first and take a bath. Come on, let’s go home,” Leeteuk said with high spirit make Sora and the twin laugh.

When they prepared to go Hongdae, Leeteuk received a phone call from his manager.

“Hyung? Why do you call me? Is there something wrong?”

“Teuk ah, we decided to make you and your family attends in a talk show but as a family in WGM.”

“Is that so? What’s the show you talking about?”

“Radio star.” Leeteuk smirk when he heard the show name.

“When?”

“Next week.”

“Okay, I understand hyung. Just call me if anything. Thanks to information,” Leeteuk said before hung up.

“Who’s that?” Sora asked after Leeteuk hung up the call.

“It’s manager hyung. We will appear in radio star with Myungsoo and Gyuri as a family from WGM.”

“Really?” Leeteuk nodded.

“It’s a good then, when?”

“Next week.”

“I hope it’s a good progress for us,” Sora said as she hugs her lovely husband.

“I hope too,” Leeteuk said before kiss Sora.

“Do you want still to go Hongdae?” Sora nodded.

“Come on, let’s go.”

That night, they explore Hongdae Street without disguise them selves or tried to hide from other people. Some people greet them or just take a glance even there are ahjummas chat with them. That night they want to be their self and not worry about anything.

“Do you want to eat ddukbokkie before we go home?” Leeteuk asked while he searched a ddukbokkie shop.

“Yes oppa,” Sora answered and she helps to search it.

“Let’s go to that shop.”

They enter to a ddukbokkie shop and search seat in corner because they want to eat in peace and the twin already sleep in their hug.

“Oh my God,” a middle age woman said out loud and startled everyone.

Leeteuk saw that woman walk toward them with a wide smile.

“Do you perhaps Leeteuk from Super Junior?” That woman asked and Leeteuk nodded.

“And she is Kang Sora and the twin, Myungsoo and Gyuri, right?” Sora and Leeteuk nodded.

“How do you know? Did you watch WGM?”

“Of course, I like your interaction to each other like a husband and wife in real,” she said and laughs while Leeteuk and Sora laugh awkwardly.

“What if we are a real family? Do you still support us?” Leeteuk asked her.

“Hmm... I don’t know maybe I still support you. Wait? Why did you ask it? Don’t tell me you are real family? I’ve heard rumor about Kang Sora get pregnant but I don’t believe it.”

Unfortunately she doesn’t get respond like what she wants because they just smile.

“Whatever, I will support you no matter happened. My advice is I hope you faithful and honest to each other, it will make your relationship longer.”

“Thank you ma’am,” they said and bow.

“I have to go now, good bye. By the way, your children are cute.” That woman said before she leaves Teukso couple.

“I hope our plan successes,” Leeteuk said after that woman leaves them alone.

“Let’s pray for that,” Sora replied smiling sweetly.

“You know because of this, I love you more.”

“Oh My God, why are you become so cheesy?”

“But you still love this guy.”

“Yeah, I love you too.”

That night, their plan work very well but they don’t know the result. They still hope their fans accept them and their family.

Let’s pray for them too...

 

 

Note:

please do comment, subscribe

and if you like this story, you can vote