Our Action

We Got Married 2

After discussed with Super Junior’s member, Leeteuk decided to talked directly with his director about his action. That’s why, after finished their tight schedules, Super Junior asked their manager so that they can met with their director when dinner. Before met with Lee Soo Man, Super Junior been compiled any plans for their dinner, they don’t want their plans disorganized.

“What would we say when meet director later?” Kyuhyun asked.

“I don’t know, do you have an idea guys?” Leeteuk asked.

“How about we pretend didn’t know anything but after that we start provoke him to say,” Heechul said.

“how can we make him to do it hyung?” Sungmin asked.

“I don’t know, we just can wait until dinner tonight. Later we will find the solution after talk with him. Now we have to get ready.”

“True what Heechul said, let’s we get ready we’ll be late,” Leeteuk said.

“Hyung, you should tell Sora about this,” Kangin said.

“Later, after i return to home and know the result of our discussion later. If i tell her now, she will not agree.”

Awaited moment by Super Junior’s members arrived. The members have come first and they are waiting their director. Although they felt confident, nonetheless they felt nervous.

“Director is coming,” Kangin said, point to restaurant entrance.

When Lee Soo Man approached them, the members stood and bow showed their respect.

“Good evening sajangnim,” they said in unison.

“Good evening guys,” Lee Soo Man replied and sat beside Leeteuk.

“Waah, what is this? Is there something you want to talk or you are celebrating something?” Lee Soo Man asked while ate the food they ordered.

“We just want to show our grateful, you don’t mind, right sajangnim?” Leeteuk answered.

“You don’t need to do this,” Lee Soo Man said smiling to all members.

During the meal members tell about their life all this time included their love life.

“Sajangnim, by the way when we be permitted to marry? You know we are not young anymore,” Heechul said.

“Actually i don’t give you limit, whenever you can have a date and marry as long as fans permit,” Lee Soo Man answered casually.

“If we caught have a date and fans don’t like it. What should we do?” Shindong asked.

“You can say if it’s not true.”

“If fans know between us is married and have children, what should we do?” asked Leeteuk and Lee Soo Man frozen.

“If fans don’t like it, let’s just say it’s not true.”

“But fans will continue to seek out the truth, it would interfere our family’s life, right?” Kangin asked.

“That’s why, if you have children and wife. Don’t let anyone else know about it.”

“It means they will life in shadows. Especially if their face recognized by others. They will surely suffer,” Leeteuk said sadly.

“I think if we tell our fans, they will surely accept everything decisions we take,” Sungmin said, all members nodded.

“I don’t think that way.”

“Do you also suggest Sora to keep secret about our wedding when she caught pregnant?” Leeteuk asked directly. Lee Soo Man smile, he’d suggested their conversation will lead on this.

“Yes, i suggest her to keep your wedding from anyone. Because i don’t want you lose your fans because your wedding.”

“I’m sorry sajangnim, but this time i will tell them about our wedding and my children,” Leeteuk said.

“For what? They don’t know who’s the parent of Park Myungsoo and Park Gyuri. Netizen just know the parent of twin is celebrity.”

“But netizens will keep pay attention their life until they grow up and it will disturb them.”

“After all, we don’t know if fans like it or not,” Yesung helped Leeteuk.

“And i’m sure if fans know by themselves, they will upset because we don’t tell them about our life. And i know if your words are just in your mind. Besides i think you know how our true fans,” Kyuhyun said.

“Actually what do you want to talk about this?” Lee Soo Man asked angrily.

“I want to held press conference for clarify who’s the parent of Myungsoo and Gyuri,” Leeteuk replied.

“What? It would endanger career that you work for years. Can you try the other way? Okay, i will accept your relationship exposed to public but with the other way beside press conference.”

“So you accept if our relationship exposed in public?” Leeteuk ask assured. Lee Soo Man nodded.

“But don’t try with press conference, use the other way.” Lee Soo Man stood.

“You think yourself how do that, Good night guys,” Lee Soo Man said before leave restaurant.

“Hyung, how about if you little by little show your closeness in public,” Kyuhyun said.

“Start from We Got Married,” Shindong added.

“After that, we will ask manager hyung to arrange your appearance in reality show,” Heechul added too.

“I really grateful you are here,” Leeteuk said happily, the other members felt happy too.

After their discussion ended, Leeteuk returned to home because he missed his wife and children. When he entered home, he saw Sora is playing with twin.

“Still not sleeping?” Leeteuk asked, startled Sora.

“Oppa, you make me shock,” Sora said holding her chest.

“Mianhae, why they have not sleep?” Leeteuk asked while carry Myungsoo to his lap, while Gyuri lie in Sora’s lap.

“They are waiting their appa go home, that’s why they have not sleep.”

“Myungsoo ah, do you wait appa? You should sleep with your sister,” Leeteuk said playing Myungsoo’s hand. Myungsoo looks happy playing with Leeteuk.

“Sora, we’ve talk with Lee Soo Man sajangnim,” Leeteuk said divert Sora’s attention from Gyuri’s figure in her lap. Slowly she peek to Leeteuk.

“What he said?”

“He agree if we want to submit to public about our relationship and the twin. But we are not allowed to held press conference.” Sora frowned doesn’t understand with Leeteuk’s word.

“We’ve compiled the plans for that.” Sora started put her attention to Leeteuk.

“We will start tomorrow, from We Got Married.”

******

Leeteuk and Sora in their house get ready for We Got Married shooting. This time they planed to go together with the twin.

“Yeobo, faster please,” Sora shout while brought bag for the twin, approached their car infront of their house. Myungsoo and Gyuri was in the car. Leeteuk who has not put his shirt, straight out of the house.

“As a wife, you should help me. But seems you love your children more than me,” Leeteuk pouted.

“Aigoo, my husband is cute,” Sora said helping Leeteuk buttoning his shirt.

After everything ready, they drove to shooting place, dimple house. They planned came early so they can talked with director.

When they arrived to dimple house, the crew are busy prepare to shoot until they didn’t realize if Leeteuk, Sora, and the twin already in dimple house.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” Leeteuk and Sora greeted in unison.

“Oh, annyeonghaseyo Leeteuk ssi, Sora ssi,” director’s assistant greeted them back.

“Myungsoo and Gyuri together with you?” director’s assistant asked when he realize the twin with them, Dimple couple nodded.

“Where is director?” Leeteuk asked.

“He is in the way, in a moment he will arrive.” director’s assistant answered while observed the crew’s works.

“Annyeonghaseyo,” they heard someone greeted the crew from front door. Everybody turned to saw director who’s just arrive to shooting place. Leeteuk approached director and greeted him.

“Annyeonghaseyo sajangnim.”

“Annyeonghaseyo Leeteuk ssi,” director replied.

“Can we talk for a while?” Leeteuk asked.

“Of course.”

Leeteuk direct director went toward Sora and the twin.

“Director, we want to talk about who’s the parent of Myungsoo and Gyuri,” Leeteuk said while looked at the twin who’s enjoy play together. Director kept silence so Leeteuk can continue.

“We are sorry because we can talk it now. Actually Myungsoo and Gyuri’s parent is..”

“You both, right?” director said cut Leeteuk’s word. Leeteuk and Sora nodded.

“Why do you tell me about this?” director asked.

“After news about Myungsoo dan Gyuri spread, we plan to expose our relationship to public. And we want director know about our plan so when something unexpected happen, you don’t need suprised,” Leeteuk answered calmly.

“Do your agency know about this?”

“Yes,” they replied together.

“It’s good then.” Director stood to prepared for shooting.

“Come on everybody, we will start recording in 30 minutes,” director said to the crew.

 

*****

Note: if you notice a mistake please tell me, i don't bite.. Please comment and let me know your reaction to this chapter

See you later!! i hope i can update soon

P.S: thanks a lot to @ukts74 who always remind me about my language..