Confessions

We Got Married 2

After met with Lee Soo Man, Leeteuk returned home quickly hope welcomed with smile by Sora. But he found Sora sat on Sofa with gloomy face.

“Sora ya,” Leeteuk said, pat Sora’s shoulder.

“Oh oppa, you’re home. I’m sorry i didn’t notice,” Sora said smiling.

“What happen? You don’t look good. Is there a problem?” Leeteuk noticed Sora seems nervous.

“Ani, i just thinking something. About the scandal.” Leeteuk knew Sora lied to him.

“Had you eaten dinner?” Sora asked, tried to change the topic.

“I had with my members, you should take a nap. I don’t want you sick,” Leeteuk said, holded Sora’s hand.

“I’m okay, maybe you are the one will sick.” Sora tightened his hold. With other hand Leeteuk her face make Sora smile.

“I love you,” Leeteuk said before he kissed her.

“I love you too,” Sora replied with red face after the kissing. They smile as if nothing happen.

“Where is the twin?” Leeteuk asked, look around house to searched Myungsoo and Gyuri.

“They asleep a few minute before you came,” Sora answered.

“Oppa, i wanna tell something but you have to promise you won’t angry,” Sora said unsurely.

“What is that?”

“Do you remember when we agree to not hiding something between us?” Leeteuk nodded.

“I’m sorry oppa, i hide something from you.” Sora let out a breath. Leeteuk didn’t say anything yet, he waited until Sora finished what she want to said.

“My secret is about your director, Lee Soo Man.”

“What? What’s the relation with us?” Leeteuk saw Sora struggle to said it.

“Actually Lee Soo Man knew we’re married. He’d invite me to come to his office few days after we’re married. At that time he said he know we’re married but he told me to not tell from everyone included you. And when my scandal 2 years ago, we meet again in his office, he told me to..”

“So that's why you didn’t want i be included in that scandal. It's also the reason make you to choose hiatus from your job?” Leeteuk cut Sora’s word.

“Yes oppa,” Sora nodded weakly

“Oh my God Sora, why you didn’t tell me? I can help you.”

“Because i don’t want you lose your job, lose Super Junior because of me. You’ve work hard, i don’t want you lose it just because you help me from my problem.”

“It’s not your problem, it is my wife problem. Super Junior member don't mind if i help you. Even they mad at me because i let you face it alone.” Sora suprised, heard confession from her husband.

“I don’t know if i have a people who want me happy,” Sora said, smile shyly.

“You have to know if you’re not alone, you have our family, super junior and your family in your agency.” Sora suprised when she heard Leeteuk said that.

“My agency? Had you ever talk with my director?”

“Yes, i had. At lunch, your director Kim Jeongmin talked with me. He talked about your fear. Why you don’t talk to me, you don’t believe me?”

“No oppa.” Sora held Leeteuk hand.

“I just don’t want to add your problem. So you know if i can’t take this problem anymore?”

“Yes i know.”

“Oppa, i don’t know how to handle this. If it just about me, i can handle. But it’s about our children. I’m affraid if i wrong take desicion and make our children’s future destroyed because of this.”

“That's why we should work together, don’t think about my job or anything. Because it’s not about us, it’s about Myungsoo and Gyuri. They don’t know anything but they getting into trouble like this. We have to fix it before too late.”

“But your boss and super junior, what about them?”

“I said super junior member will help us. And about my boss, i will handle that. Don’t worry, believe me, okay?”

“Mr. Park Jung Soo is jjang, do you know that?” Sora said as she hug her husband.

“Mrs. Park Sora is great,” Leeteuk tighter their hug.

They smile lovingly.

 

*****

In the next morning, Leeteuk saw Sora still sleeping in his arm. He traced her face. He touch her eyes, nose, cheek, and the last, her tempting lips. Leeteuk bit his lip to hold his desire and smile when Sora stirred but continue to sleep. He peck her lips to woke her up. Slowly Sora opened her eyes, she met Leeteuk’s eyes who still watched her.

“Morning my queen.”

“Morning, why oppa look at me?”

“Because you’re beautiful.” Leeteuk kissed her lips and Sora replied his kiss. They broke their kiss when they lacked oxygen. He grinned.

“Wae?”

“It’s taste sweet.”

“Oppa, it’s cheesy.” Sora hit his chest playfully.

“No, it’s romantic,” Leeteuk defended.

“Oh My God, i can’t take this anymore. I want to shower,” Sora quickly get out of bed.

“Jagiya, let’s take shower together~” he sang.

“No, i know oppa want something than shower.” Sora replied before closed the bathroom door.

“So you know, why we don’t do it first and then shower together, jagiyaaa.”

“Oppa, you’re ert.”

“No, it’s romantic.” Sora laughed out loud after heard his replied. Leeteuk happy Sora can laugh again.

While wait Sora finished shower, Leeteuk went to twin’s room. He saw they woke up before he reached their room.

“Ppa,” Myungsoo screamed, stretched his hand to reach Leeteuk’s hand.

“Appa,” Gyuri follow her brother.

Leeteuk confuse to choose who.

“Why you don’t take them?” Sora asked enter twin room.

“I don’t know who i want carry and i can’t carry them both at once.” Sora giggled.

“You should shower. Don’t you want to go Super Junior’s dorm,” Sora said while carried Gyuri in her right hand and Myungsoo in her left hand.

“Oh My God, you can do that,” Leeteuk said pointed Sora who walked to twin’s bathroom and followed her.

“I think i’m a bad appa who doesn’t know anything how to care his children.” Leeteuk pouted.

“Don’t say like that, you’re a good appa,” Sora smiled, she put twin to their bathtub.

“Just good not great,” Leeteuk whined childishly.

“You are a great appa, satiesfied?”

“No until you give my reward with your kiss.” Leeteuk closed his eyes, but nothing happened.

When he open his eyes again, Sora suddenly kiss him.

“I want you watched how i kiss you,” Sora said after they broke their kiss. Leeteuk blushed.

“Oppa, your face redden, ottohke,” Sora giggled.

“Appa” “Omma” Myungsoo and Gyuri said unison.

“Omo, we forget them,” Leeteuk said, quickly help Sora to washed twin.

“Oppa, you should shower. I can do this. You will late.”

“Okay,” Leeteuk said before kiss the twin and went to their bedroom.

 

******

Leeteuk went to Super Junior’s dorm to met . He want talked with them to find solution for those scandal. He told to gathered in dorm at morning. When he open his dorm, he saw Super Junior’s member had gather in living room.

“Annyeong guys,” Leeteuk greeted.

“Annyeong hyung,” Kyuhyun replies.

“Why you gather us this morning?” Heechul asked.

“I need your help.”

“Our helps? What happens hyung?” Kangin asked.

“Lee Soo Man sajangnim knew if we’re married.”

“WHAT?” They said in unison.

“But he acts like he didn’t know. Remember 2 years ago when Sora’s article came out, he said to you “Fortunately you nothing to do with this.” Even he always ask you to search a date. Why he did that?”

“I don’t know too, i know from Sora if Lee Soo Man asked her to hide it from me. That i don’t understand why he didn’t agree our relationship.”

“Right, besides he approve Yoona’s relationship.”

“Which should you do it now is talk with him directly so that everything is clear. Do you know the twin's problem still crowded. I heard reporters still asked WGM crew to get information.”

“We can help you hyung.”

“Yes, we can help you if you need us. You know you can’t do that alone.”

“Moreover face sajangnim, you need us.”

“We will work as Super Junior family.”

“Thanks guys, i owe you a lot,” Leeteuk said with teary eyes and hug all of them.

*****

Author's note: just one comment in previous chapter? is my fanfic bad? Tell me your comment about this, i will work hard..