008

What Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter VIII

Years have passed and Hyuna is not single anymore, she finally accepted the fact that she really love Baekhyun. Baekhyun asked Hyuna to be his girlfriend last Christmas and Hyuna said yes, kissing Baekhyun under the mistletoe. On the other hand, Luhan is love sick when he heard about the so-called good news. He stays in his room not talking to anyone. Hyuna didn't know because she's in Hong Kong with Super Junior promoting Super Junior's mini-album.

"Hyung!!" Sehun knocked on Luhan's door, "Go away!" Luhan yelled stuffing his head in the scattered pillows. "Hyung, you haven't been going out often now. You should go out sometime with us. We missed your presence hyung.." Sehun sighed behind the door. Luhan gave up and went to open the door. Sehun pulled Luhan in a hug and Luhan stood emotionless. (A/N: omfg hunhan<3)

"We should go!" Sehun tried to pull Luhan down stairs but Luhan pulled his arm away. "I can't." Luhan sighed. Sehun frowned and sighed. "Why again?" Sehun folded his arms. "I still didn't showerr?" Sehun laughed and shook his head. "Alright alright, just make it fast Xiu hyung is starving." Luhan laughed and went to the bathroom, he missed his usual self. You have to move on Luhan, she loves Baekhyun not you. Luhan's heart ached just by thinking about it.

"I love you." Baekhyun said in the other line making Hyuna blush. "I love you too my Bacon~" Hyuna replied and Baekhyun's heart skipped a beat. "I miss you so much baby, go home alredy." Baekhyun whined and Hyuna giggled. "I'm sorry baby but, my manager told me It's gonna take me a while before I get to go home.." Hyuna sighed and Baekhyun snickered silently. Little did you know my love.. Baekhyun was going to surprise Hyuna because it's they're 7th month anniversary.

"So what are you doing right now?" Hyuna asked. "Oh just you know, talking to you that's all." Baekhyun smiled looking at the airplane window. "Oh so you're busy huh.." Hyuna teased. "Yes yes I am, and no one can disturb me when I'm talking to my girl." Hyuna blushed at Baekhyun's statement. "Siwon's calling for me, I'll be going now arasso? I love you Bacon~" Hyuna made a kissy noise on the phone.

"I love you too Yeobiee~" Baekhyun did a kissy noise. "Talk to you later.." "Arasso." "Bye bye" "Bye bye baby~"

Hyuna sighed as she dropped the call, she went to Siwon and saw that Siwon was pouting at something, "Yah! You pabo yah! You're older than me and you're being so childish." Hyuna punched his arm. "I just want to get some help cooking chwi gogi." Siw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter