007

What Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter VII

Hyuna shifted uncomfortablly feeling the coldness in her skin, Hyuna felt something warm beside her and hugged it. She flinched as she felt that it felt too big, Hyuna opened her eyes and saw Baekhyun. She did a sigh of relief, she looked down at her pajamas. WAIT! She was only on her undies! Hyuna freaked and fell down on the floor on her . "AAAAAHHH!" She screamed as he saw Baekhyun shirtless beside her, Omo! What did they do last night?

Baekhyun got annoyed at the scream and opened his eyes, rubbing it in a cute way. He turned and saw Hyuna frowning in the floor. Baekhyun looked at his outfit and screamed seeing that he doesn't have his shirt on! "OMO! Hyuna it's not what it looks like!" Baekhyun tried to explain what happened but Hyuna cried silenty. Baekhyun hated seeing her cry. It breaks his heart.

Baekhyun sat beside Hyuna on the floor but Hyuna shifted back, Baekhyun frowned. "Mianhaeyo Hyuna, It's not what you think. I didn't took advantage of you. You were really drunk last night, so I brought you in my apartment. I laid you down here last night, when I was about to leave you begged me to stay because you were too scared. I'm so so sorry Hyuna I shouldn't have stayed, I knew you would react differently." Baekhyun placed his hands in his face sighing.

Hyuna ruffled her hair, Aish whenever I'm drunk I always turn into a scaredy cat! She pouted and hugged Baekhyun, "Oppa, Thank you so much!" Baekhyun blushed feeling Hyuna's in his chest. "Ah Hyuna-ssi.." He stuttered. Hyuna jumped up, making her s bounce. "Ah! Mianhae." Hyuna bowed and Baekhyun got a peek of her s when she bowed down. Baekhyun! stop being a ert! Baekhyun lectured himself.

"Um.. you should, uh. Change into this." Baekhyun handed Hyuna his wolf 88 shirt that's bigger on Hyuna. Making it look like a dress. "Here wear this too." Baekhyun gave Hyuna his newly laundried boxers so Hyuna isn't only in her . "Kamsahamnida oppa!" Hyuna skipped out of the room heading to the kitchen. Baekhyun sighed and went to grab a new shirt. He went downstairs and saw Hyuna cooking.

"As a gift of appreciation, I made breakfast for us." Hyuna announced smiling, wearing an apron. Baekhyun smiled and day

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter