002

What Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter II

"I hope we could hang out soon again." T.O.P said smiling down at Hyuna. "Ah! Oppa, I hope so too!" Hyuna hugged TOP then Seungri and GD. "Give us your number and we'll call you sometime."  Hyuna nodded her head and gave her number to her Oppas. Hyuna grabbed her luggage and hailed for a cab, One cab stopped in front of her and opened the trunk. The driver exited the car and helped Hyuna put her luggage in the trunk, "Gamsahabnida." Hyuna bowed and the driver just smiled at Hyuna's kindness.

Hyuna entered the car and sat at the back. With the driver entering and went to the driver's seat. "Where to?" The ahjussi asked looking at the mirror, Hyuna replied telling the residence's address. The ahjussi nodded and started driving to the address. As they arrived the ahjussi exited the car and grabbed Hyuna's luggage from the trunk. "Gamsahabnida ahjussi." Hyuna gave the money and the ahjussi thanked her for the big tip.

Hyuna entered the house and was welcomed by the maids. "Ah! Miss Hyuna, we'll take your luggage in your room." Hyuna nodded giving her lugagge to the maids. Hyuna went to her father's office to see him busy talking to someone on the phone, He turned his chair and saw his beautiful daughter standing in front of him. "I'll talk to you later Arasso? Okay bye." He dropped the call and went to hug Hyuna. "I missed you so much!" He said hugging Hyuna tight.

"Appa! I missed you too..so much." Hyuna's tears started to flow as she felt her father's love and care in just a simple hug. "Your Umma is so excited to see you. She's upstairs. Let's go." He held Hyuna's hand not letting her go. His smiled ear-to-ear. She looked around the house, she missed it so much. This is where she grew up, and she loved this place with so much passion.

"Hyuna? Ttal? Is that you?" Hyuna's Umma's tears flowed as she sees her daughter standing in front of her. "Umma!" Hyuna ran to her mother sending her in to a bone crushing hug. "I missed you my Hyuna." Hyuna smiled stuffing her head in her Umma's neck. "I missed you too Umma." Hyuna felt her father join the hug with a laugh. "Ah! I feel so complete now." He mumbled but Hyuna and her mother heard him. "Me too." They responded not letting go of each other.

"Let's go eat dinner, I don't want my baby get hungry. I'll spoil you now." Hyuna's Umma joked, "Your Umma cooked you, your favorite foods." Hyuna's father said with a bright smile. "Ah! I missed Umma's food. I can't wait. Let's go bballi!"

While they eat they talked about their memories together as a family even it was years ago, Hyuna's parents were proud that Hyuna graduated in her business and management course. They were happy that they were able to attend her graduation when she graduated too. Hyuna is now finding for a job to apply to and her father offered her a job in S.M as a manager of a boy band. Hyuna accepted it gladly.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter