001

What Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter I

"Are you sure, you'll come back?" Tyler, Hyuna's best friend asked Hyuna again. "Of course I will come back Tyler! I just want to see my father again." Hyuna hugged Tyler and his tears started to flow. "Hey! Stop crying you baby!" Hyuna laughed wiping Tyler's tears. "Tell your boyfriend I said bye, and he better not make you cry!" Tyler laughed at Hyuna's protectiveness. "I will. Come back here in Manchester okay?" Hyuna nodded and kissed his cheek. "I'll visit you sometime I promise."

"Flight to Seoul, South Korea! Flight to Seoul, South Korea is here!"

"So this is goodbye now?" Tyler, Hyuna's gay friend frowned. "No no! This is not goodbye okay?" Hyuna hugged Tyler one last time and grabbed her luggage and wave bye to her best friend, she went to the check in counter and headed to the jet she's going to fly to. She sat down in the window side seat and looked at Manchester one last time. "I'll miss this place." She mumbled.

Manchester was the place where she learned to be independent and strong. She studied in Manchester by herself. No parents, no siblings, no relatives. But she also missed Seoul, that's where she grew up as a respectful and as a kind hearted daughter. She was taught well by her parents, that's why she was the so called 'golden daughter', but Hyuna has a rebel side that she likes to keep.

She herself wasn't sure if she's going to be able to come back in Manchester, but when she promises something. She keeps it. Hyuna sighed, "This is going to be a long ride." She looked at her watch, her flight from Manchester to Seoul will take up to 13 hours and 15 minutes. Hyuna suddenly felt someone sat next to her so she turned her head and saw a handsome youngman that looks familiar to her.

The guy turned his head and his eyes widened, surprised. "Hyuna?" Hyuna nodded studying the man's face. He's too familiar but Hyuna can't put up with his name. "It's me Seungri! It's been a long time!" Hyuna's eyes widened. Seungri! Hyuna's best friend in Korea. Hyuna pulled him down in his seat and hugged him. "Ahh! Seungri oppa! I missed you so much!" Hyuna exclaimed hugging Seungri.

Seungri scoffed jokingly and said, "You didn't even recognize me. You looked dead confused." Hyuna pouted and cuddled up at him. "Mianhae oppa!" Hyuna did her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter