010

What Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter X

"Hyuna, wake up~" Hyuna opened her eyes and saw Baekhyun smiling down at her. "Good morning beautiful." Baekhyun complimented, but Hyuna frowned. Her knees and thighs hurted and sored alot. Because of Baekhyun, "Are you okay?" Baekhyun asked witha concerned tone. "I'm alright, just a little bit sore." Hyuna replied smiling slightly; then went to kiss Baekhyun's cheek. "You missed a spot missy~" Baekhyun teased and pointing at his lips, while doing a pout. "Sorry baby, you have to brush your teeth first." Hyuna winked and entered the shower. Giggling when she heard Baekhyun say "Damn."

Hyuna stripped down the shower, setting it to warm. Hyuna moaned as the water hit her body. Mmm, so relaxing~ 

After minutes of washing, shaving etc. Hyuna suddenly heard a knock. "Hyuna, can I have some shampoo please." It was Kai, Hyuna gulped and replied, "Oh sure. I'll be done in a minute." Hyuna quickly dried her hair wrapping her towel around her body. Hyuna grabbed the shampoo from the basket and peeked outside, seeing Kai waiting patiently. Hyuna took a step forward not realizing that the floor was wet, causing her to-

"OOOOHF!" Hyuna slipped and landed on Kai causing Kai to have a peek of her tempting clevage. Behind that towel is a complete Hyuna. Well no sherlock. Kai blushed at the thought and helped Hyuna up. "Oh sorry. i was just-" Hyuna stuttered but Kai apologized back. "Ah it's okay, I'm sorry too I should've just went to my hyungs."

"Here's the shampoo." Hyuna bent down at the fallen shampoo, making the towel go up a bit. When Kai stepped forward, he accidentally stepped on Hyuna's foot, making the poor girl fall into his arms. Kai quickly wrapped his arms around Hyuna's waist, but then- "HOLY SH--!" Kai closed his eyes immediately but he had 3 seconds chance to see Hyuna's beautiful, well rounded and smooth s. "OMO!" Hyuna turned bright red and picked her towel up. "I'm so so sorry Hyuna!" Kai apologized and tried to get the shampoo from the floor with his hands. Once he got the chance he picked it up and rushed out.

Damn, Her body is wonderful and tempting to touch. Kai thought as he exited the room, he looked down and saw his little jr standing out proudly. Kai just shrugged and walked, not caring about his .

 

Ugh! I'm so embarrassed! Hyuna whined and went to the cabinet to get her undergarments and clothes. She decided to wear a simple white lace underwear, then she slid on her white crop top and high waisted black pants. With a pair of black Chuck Taylor's. 

Hyuna walked out of the room and saw everyone chatting happily. "It'll be fun!" Xiumin exclaimed. "What will be fun?" Asked the curious Hyuna. "We decided to have a vacation in California!" Suho informed smiling, "You can come." Kai said with a low voice. Causing Hyuna to blush, remembering what happened earlier. "Yeah! You should!" Sehun agreed and winked at Hyuna. Weirdo. 

"Yeah come with us. We'll have so much fun." Hyuna's breathe hitched as she heard Baekhy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter