004

What Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter IV

When dinner's finished, Hyuna went out of the restaurant. Taking a deep breath she thought about EXO, "Why are they acting like that to me? Huhu~ Ottoke." Hyuna pouted sitting down on the bench. "Hyuna-ssi.." Hyuna looked up and it was Xiumin looking at Hyuna with worried eyes. "Why did you ran off?" He asked taking a seat beside her. "Ah, there's something I'm just thinking about no worries." She assured Xiumin but Xiumin knows something was wrong.

"Tell me, what's wrong?" Xiumin said placing his hand on top of Hyuna's. Hyuna took a deep breath and started pouring her thoughts to Xiumin. "Oppa, why is Tao, Sehun, Luhan, Chen, & Chanyeol being like that to me?" She pouted, "What do you mean being like that?" Xiumin asked confused. Hyuna blushed and whined, "Be-Being flirty!" Hyuna dropped her head in her hands and blushed furiously. Ahh ottoke! Why did I tell Xiumin oppa about this.

Xiumin frowned, because of them Hyuna's always stressing about these situation. "Mianhae Hyuna-ssi. I'll talk to them when I have a chance." Hyuna smiled weakly and hugged Xiumin, "Thank you oppa." She softly said and Xiumin smiled, Hyuna was like a sister to him and he cares about her so much. "It's no problem Hyuna-ssi." Xiumin felt Hyuna not moving in his arms, he looked down and saw Hyuna was sleeping!

"Aish! Hyunaaaa!" He picked up Hyuna bridal style and laid her down inside their car. "Xiumin hyung, what happened to Hyuna?" Sehun asked looking at the sleeping Hyuna. "She fell a sleep, You! You made Hyuna stressed for the past few weeks! Stop flirting with her! Arraso!?" Xiumin yelled making EXO look at him and Sehun. "Hey Hey! Xiumin, What's happening here?" Suho asked with a raised eyebrow getting on the mid

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter