005

What Is Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter V

Hyuna woke up with the birds chirping and the sound of shouting downstairs, Hyuna ruffled her hair in annoyance. What are my oppas doing now?! Hyuna exited her room and went downstairs and saw Sehun, Baekhyun and Chanyeol chasing each other. "Yah! You pabo! Come back here!" Baekhyun yelled chasing both Chanyeol and Sehun. "You will never catch me!" Sehun laughed running around.

She looked at the Chen and Xiumin, they were fighting about the food on the table. "THIS IS MINE!" Chen holding up fried bread twists which is his favorite. "No! I want that!" Xiumin said trying to steal it out of Chen's hands. Hyuna frowned then turned to the other side, It was Lay and Kris playing something on their phones and keeps on yelling about something, "WHY DO I KEEP DYING!" Kris raged while Lay laughed at him hard. Hyuna whined, Why do I always have to wake up to thiss!!

She turned to the other side and saw Luhan, Tao, Kai, Suho, and D.O eating silently in the feast table with annoyed look on their faces.

"YAH! EVERYONE SHUT UP!" Hyuna yelled from the stairs making everyone stopped what their doing, Chen even dropped his favorite fried bread twists in his hands. They gawked at Hyuna's flawless, slender legs. Luhan gulped in full awe. Kai dropped his fork with his mouth dropping open. "Hyuna-ssi!" Hyuna looked at the voice and it was Xiumin rushing by her side and covering her. "Mwo! Oppa what are you doing." Hyuna jumped in surprise.

"Go to your room please." Xiumin pleaded and Hyuna looked down at her outfit. WHY AM I WEARING A TANK TOP AND SHORT SHORTS! Hyuna panicked and rushed inside her room and changed into a oversized sweater and baggy sweatpants. Hyuna you pabo! Why were you wearing that! Hyuna pulled her hair in frustration. 

Hyuna exited her room and went downstairs with flushed cheeks. "Come yeobo! Let's eat!" Baekhyun going to Hyuna's side and pulled her down to the feast table. Hyuna looked at the food that was served and saw some of her Chinese favorites, also Korean favorites. "Ah! Who cooked?" Hyuna asked and everyone turned to D.O, "I did." D.O awkwardly said.

"Oppa! Your food looks so good! Gamsahabnida!" Hyuna bowed smiling at D.O "Ah ne." D.O smiled and continued to eat. Hyuna took a bite of the fried bread twists and it tasted so good for her. "Mwo! This is good!" Hyuna continued to get fried bread twists until Chen stopped her. "Yah! T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter