2

Hurt Because of Love

  "Ring! Ring! Your phone shouting

 

"Hello, omma!"you said.

"A/N.Faster its time for your brother appoinment! Remember your promise 3 years ago about Kris family?"your mom yell.

"Yeah, i don't forget...just don't yell to me!"you said and start running towards the bus station to go to the hospital.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[]][[[][]][[]][

"Hoi, stupid girl, why are you so late like a snail? You know your brother needs the blood every two months and why are you still forget?"your mother yell to you.

"Sorry omma, i go to lunch with Kris and Hanie."you said.

"I just hope you did not forget your promise 3 years ago! "She said and enter the hospital while pushing your brother wheelchair.

 

  You just sigh.3 years ago, Kris' s family was having a rough time.Their company nearly close because of bankrupt. You don't want Kris to be sad and you know Kris is not the type who lives in a poor situation so you decide to persuade your parents to help their business. 

  They agreed to help Kris but on one condition.You have to donor your blood to your brother every two month.Your brother suffers a blood cancer.For you it is really mean for hurting youself but if it is for Kris, you will never regret it.It continue for almost three years and until now.

  Your parents really hate you so they didn't care about your health after all.For them, they have only a son and he is your brother.They just use you for their own benefit.You are still strong because of Kris.You need to alive because of Kris.You have to make sure that Kris' s family company.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

 "Mrs.Park, your daughter can't donor her blood anymore."Dr.Lee said.

 "Why? She Is healthy and she still want to donor her blood for her precious brother."she said annoying ly.

 "It's because it has been 3 years and she is too young.Her antibody is so weak to protect her from diseases and its dangerous for your daughter.She...she might die."Dr Lee said.

 "I don't care whether she die or not.All i want is my son can live longer.I will pay you how much it costs."she yell and go out from the room.

 Your brother hold your hand tightly.

  "A/N...ah, I am sorry because of me, you suffered."he said .

  " Its okay, oppa, beside I do all these because of Kris but now I know their company is okay now and I think I don't have to worry if omma doesn't want to help them anymore."you said and smile.

 "You are such an angel.you know what, omma is such a loser because she does not appreciate you.But have to know that father and i will always love you."he said and hug you.

  Your mother hates you because you are the reason your father died.

 On that night, you force your father to buy the latest Barbie doll..your father persuade you that he will buy it for you tomorrow since the weather is not so good.You doesn't want to eat dinner so your father went out on that rainy night just for you.Unfortunately, your father met an accident and died on that night.Since that, your mother hate you so much.Even she hate you, she still raise you and pay all, your school fees.You just don't get your mother loves.