♥♥♥♥♥♥♥7♡

Hurt Because of Love

6 YEARS LATER~~~~~~

 

   "Omma, can I help you?"a cute girl hold your hands.

   "Wu Neul Rin its okay..omma can do it.Just stay there for a while.After I have finished my work, we will go home, ok?"you said to your daughter.

She quickly nod and sit at the corner of the restaurant.Sheis your daughter with Kris.After the incident.you always have fever and headache so you decide to go for a checkup and Dr.Lee said you're pregnant.Knowing that you are carrying Kris' s child in your womb, you quickly stop from schooling and build your own life in a small village in Seoul.Your mother chase you away from her house.You do many types of part time job to be able to raise your daughter.

Her face just resemble Kris.You loves her so much.It has been 6 years but you still can't forget him but your loves to him glowing day by day.

   "Neul Rin..come..we can go home now."you said to her.

   "Omma, you didn't feel tired? You work early in the morning and stop late at night."she said.

   "Its okay,if I didn't work, you can't go to kindergarten.So you must study hard for me..arasso??"you said and patted her head.

  "Ok omma..saranghaeyo!"she said and kiss your cheek

You smiled and carried her on your back and start heading home.Kris..ah.., our daughteris so cute and smart.She is a good girl.What are you doing? Are you happy with Hanie? I really want to meet you but I know it will never happen again.