♥♥♥♥♥5●●

Hurt Because of Love

  

From  far  you and Lay see Hanie  is crossing the road.She doesn't realise a black car is approaching her.Suddenly , you imagine Kris face in your mind.Kris must be sad if Hanie die and he will feel lonely.You don't want to see Hanie die so you quickly run towards Hanie and push her away.

  "Bang!!"you feel like you  are flying and fall into a hard surface.You can't see anything after that.Its dark and you smiled  because you could save Kris' s angel.

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

  When you open your eyes, you see Dr.Lee is smiling to you.

  "Miss A/N , how could you be so brave, saving other people huh!"he said with a smile.

   "Dr.Lee, did my omma come?"you asked.

   "She didn't  because your brother is having treatment so she couldn't make it."he said while examine your condition. 

  "You must be careful.Your body hurt badly and you are not healthy anymore because your antibody is decreasing and you don't have enough red blood."he said with worried sound.

  "Ok...but did my friends came here?"

    "Yeah...two days ago a guy named Lay came, a cute girl named Hanie and a handsome guy named Kris came here two days ago."he said.

  "Gomawo..Dr.Lee.""you said and hold his hand.

  "You just remind me to your father so energetic and always smile."he said and hug you.

Father...I really hope that I die In that accident and I can life together with you up there, I don't have anyone here....why you didn't let me follow you father. 

  When you're going to sleep, your phone is ringing loudly.

  "Hello Lay Oppa!!"you said with a smile.

  "A/N..Kris, he lost his mother, she died in an aeroplane crash."he said.

 You quickly run towards Kris house.He must be so sad.Kris loves his mother so much.You want to be there for Kris.Even your body still hurt, you continue running in your hospital dress.

 You knock on the door loudly several time.A pretty woman appear behind the door.You know her, she is aunty Merry, Kris aunty.

  "Noona!"you said and hug her.She cried badly in your hug.

 "A/N,, you always here when Kris need an angel beside him, go upstairs he is so sad and he doesn't want to eat."she said and push you upstairs. 

  

 

You quickly go to his room and you see Kris is sleeping on the floor while hugging his mom photo.You wipe your tears away and quickly carried him to his bed.When he has landed on his bed, he grab your wrist and immediately you are lying beside him.

   "A/N, please accompany me, i don't want to be alone."he cried.

   "Kris, don't scared i am here, always here besides you."you kiss his cheek. 

He kiss your lip roughly and start striping your clothes.

 "Kris, what are you doing?"you asked.

  "Please let me, I miss Hanie so much."he said.

You just nod and close your eyes letting him do whatever he want to do.You are sad because he imagined you are Hanie.Kris, if you know how much i am hurting for you.Its okay Kris i am happy, i can cheer you up even i have to be Hanie.