♥♥♥♥♥♥6●

Hurt Because of Love

 When you open your eyes.You realise that you have to go home quickly before Kris wake up and remember what he did to you last night.You didn't want him to know about it.You quickly go home and get ready for school.

  You go early today because you want to meet Hanie and ask her why she didn't come on Kris' s mother funeral.Kris need her so much.

 When you see Hanie is walking into the locker room.You quickly pull her and her head hit the wall.

   "A/N Its hurt! Why did you do that!"Hanie asked.

   "Hanie! Why you didn't come yesterday? Kris need you so much!"you yell to her.

  "Its because he Is just my ex.He is the one who don't believe me."she said with a sad tone.

   "Yah!!! I am the one who take the picture of you and Lay.I am the one who tried to kill you on that night.I know you will hate me but please go back to Kris he needs you.Yeah I love him so much but i know he loves you more."you said and turn away.

 

  "Pang!!"you have been slapped by Kris.You didn't notice Kris was there in the locker room.

  "A/N you are ! What a shame.You are the one who seperate us and tried to kill Hanie."he yell to you.

  "Kris hear me first.."you beg.

  "No, now I want you to go away before I slapped you more.You know what A/N , even Hanie died I will never accept you because you are just not my taste.You are UGLY and CRAZY!"he yell and drag Hanie away.

  

Another tears drop down from your eyes.Its all over now.You will never see Kris again.You feel like all of your heart go away with Kris.Father can you take me now?

 

 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Sorry this chapter quite short its because I have to go out for an aappointment. I promise I will update more tomorrow.The next chapter is about you pregnant and Kris is the father of the child.What will happen next just wait and see...papai  ^^ ~~~