♥♥♥♥♥♥♥8

Hurt Because of Love

   "A/N, the delivery man is on leave so can you deliver this to customer."your manager said to you.

   "But I don't have motorcycle."you said.

   "Its okay you can use my motorcycle.Thiis the address."she said and patted your shoulder.

 

When you are on your way to delivering, there was a massive traffic jam.You asked one of the motorist beside you.

   "Why are they crowding that black van?"you asked.

   "Oh..that was EXO, the famous group that debuted last year under SM Entertainment."he said.

EXO? It sounds familiar.Isn't it the name of Kris group at school.There are Suho, Lay, Baekhyun, Luhan, Sehun, Tao, Chen, Chanyeol, D.O, Kai, Xiumi and Kris.Your heart almost drop from your rib cage when Kris is waving to his fans with an angelic smile.That smile..you miss that smile a lot.It has been 6 years, you don't see him...he looks more handsome, matured, y and cool.

 You quickly go away from the crowd, you scaredif Kris might see you.You look at the address and it wrote SM Entertainment.WTH!! I hope I will not bump into them when I deliver this food.

 When you arrived, you said to the security guard about the food and he asked you to send it straight to their practise room.You open the door without seeing the name sign on the door.

   "Chicken soup is here!!"you said and look at them.

The chicken soup drop from your hand and spill out on the floor.They are EXO, and all the twelve boys are looking at you with their wide eyes.You quickly run as fast as you can to your manager motorcycle but you bumped into a group of girl.

   "Yah!! Are you blind? You know who are we?"she yell to you.

   "I am sorry buit is your fault.You're the one who wear sunglasses in this place."you said with a high tone.

   "How dare you!"she yell and raise up her hand to slap you.You just close your eyes waiting for the slap but after a few seconds , you don't feel any hand on your face.You open your eyes and saw that girl's hand is being hold by another hand and that hand is Kris' s.

   "Don't you dare to touch her.Go away,your manager is waiting for you."he said to that girl.She walk away with her group with an annoyed face.

 

Suddenly Kris grab your wrist and pulled you to somewhere that yodidn't know

IIII