1

Hurt Because of Love

"Kris..ah, this is your book.I have finished your homework on time."you said with a wide smile.

.

"A/N , you are so adorable and smart, that is why i love you so much."he said and wink to you.

  

 

"Kris, how about a lunch today at my house?"you said with eyes full of hopes.

"Did Hanie go with us?"Kris asked

"Yup...she is the must because she is the one and only our cute queen."you said while pinching Hanie's cheeks.

"Yahh!!! Who is the queen, i am princess! P.R.I.N.C.E.S.S!"Hanie shout with a sad face.

"Yahh!! What's the difference? It's just same.You pabo!"you said.

"S*** , queen is too old for me, i don't want it."she said and pouting.

"Stop pouting Hanie..you just resemble my neighbour's old yellow duck."you said and run away as fast as you can.

 

  When Hanie want to chase you.Kris grab her wrist and bring her to his embrance.

"Hanie, I miss you a lot."Kris mumble.

"I miss you too Kris but A/N will see us."Hanie whisper to Kris

"Why you did not want A/N to know about us, she is our bestfriend, so she will happy towards us."Kris said

"You did not understand what A/N feel."she said.

 

 

 They did not realise you are hearing their conversation with tears falling down from your eye.You are not that stupid to not realise their secret relationship.Its hurting you the most.Hanie Is your best friend so you know all her secret even she tried to hide it from you.

 Hanie knows about your loves towards Kris.You love him since you are 6 years old.10 years..10 years you spend your life loving Kris and you tell all your secret about Kris to Hanie.You did not expected that Hanie will betrayed you since you and her has been friend for almost 6 years

 

 You do anything for Kris to get his attention.You do all his homework and school project so Its not weird if you came to school with a zombie face.You often stay up late at night because of Kris.

 

 You prepared a lunch box for Kris everyday but at the end, Xiumin and Suho eat It but you never give up and think positive.