♥♥3

Hurt Because of Love

 

You are walking around your favourite  park, you saw Lay Oppa near the fish pond.

  

  "Oppa!"you yell to him.

He fall from the bench and hurt his knee.He widen his eyes.You just laugh loudly and dance Infront of him.

 "Yahh! You scared me! Look my knee is bleeding!"he yell.

 "Oppa, biyane...biyan...I just feel like I want to laugh so I decide to use you."you said and ran away.

  He chuckle and chase you around the park.You scream loudly and ran.Suddenly you saw a couple is kissing under a tree.You stop immediately and saw Kris and Hanie was kissing passionately.It makes Lay bump into you.

  "Haha, I got you."he grab you.

 "Hussssh!"you whisper and continue starring at them until they realise someone was looking at them.

 "A/N!!"Kris and Hanie said with a big shock.You just smile at them and walk away from the park.You know Lay follow you from the back but you just ignored him.You didn't want to cry infront of Lay but you feel that you wanted to cry so much.seeing your crush kissing with your own bestfriend, it hurts the most.You had rather facing a situation which a thousand needle poke you and out your blood than seeing that rubbish scene.

  Suddenly you are pulled by Lay and in a second you are hugging him.

"You must be strong! Just cry if you want to."he said and kiss your hair.

"Oppa..my heart is aching.I know their secret relationship but it still hard for me.I just love him so much until i would die just for him."you cried.

He wipes your years away and hug you.

  "I will help you to get Kris! Just believe in me."he said.

You just nod and close your eyes.

  "I will make Hanie sleep with me so at the same time.you snap some picture of that scene and pass It to Kris."Lay said.

  "Are you sure oppa?Kris Is your bestfriend. "You said.

  "Its okay, he Is stupid because he don't realise he has an angel besides him.I really want to be like him."he said.

  "Oppa..ona day you will find your beautiful angel.Just wait and see."you said and kiss his cheek.

He blushed and kiss your cheek. 

  "Gomawo...oppa!"you said while crying