Players Expertise

The Company
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Alpha, do you copy?"

 

"ENCORE!ENCORE!ENCORE!" The stadium echoed by the sound of fan screaming and shouting for another round of performance.

"This is Alpha, is everything ready?" The crew replied to the radio.

"Everything's ready, on you"

"Wait for my order.."Jiyong intefere while watching the monitor.

"Copy that."

He wiped his sweat and jump back on the stage. "OSAKA! are you enjoying yourself?"

"NEH!!!"

"Do you want to hear another song?"

"NEH!!"

"Then let me hear you SCREAM!!!"

"Wait for my order..."

"Copy that."

Seungri sigh.

"It to be back early, ha kid?" Young Bae voice sound in his ear piece.

"Can't be too sad either, remember I'm the best" Seungri brag.

He is now standing on the roof of the building with a tranquilizer gun waiting to shoot his victim. Seungri or little Seung Hyun is loyal to Kwon Jiyong. He admire his leader very much that he learned every technique that was used by him. Years later, Yang sajangnim sees a good potential in Seungri. Jiyong used to be the top sniper in his team but because of his disability, Yang sajangnim shifted his trust on Seungri and let Jiyong cover the ground with the other teammates. Seungri should be happy about it, but for some reason he can never bring that feeling up.

He came home a day early since his schedule was suddenly cancelled and immediately report for duty, taking Young Bae place on the rooftop. 

"Attention, target on the move, repeat, target on the move" Daesung suddenly alert the situations

"Everybody, reposition"

Seungri and the others scatters around to look for a good positions. Young Bae and Seung Hyun placed themself at the centre of the lobby, playing as innocent guest while they can look around for target movement or target accomplice. Daesung is an IT genius, he control the situations in the room, watching and observing every movement of the enemy. He had place multiple of camera in the bees nest a few days earlier giving him and the leader a better view of their target.

"Control, Romeo in position.."Seungri report in

"Copy that."

"Sun and TOP, this is control room, multiple echo walking out from target room, be ready

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter