Code Name : Big Bang

The Company
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sound of pen tapping on the table is clear to Big Bang members. Yang sajangnim, the most respectful man in entertainment and spy world is currently reading the schdule that was made for the members.

"Young Bae comeback is this month, everybody's gonna be busy" He started, sighing that aside from singing, being a season spy, Big Bang also got a hectic schedule for their 'other' job. 

"I'll talk to manager hyung and divide our schedule properly this month" the leader of the team speaks.

Yang sajangnim is very meticulous about his work, it doesn't matter in entertainment or spy sector but schedule is schedule, in order to keep their identity hidden, he has to obey the timetable.  He slowly nod at the leader suggestion, putting their singing schedule down and take out the other timetable from his drawer. He give the work timetable to the leader "Make sure you finish the job". 

"You are allowed to go now" He gave his permission

"Neh!" All five of them bows before exiting the room

Big Bang, a boy band who shook the world with their mad talent in music and their capability to bring people joy and happiness. Big Bang also a season spy in YG company, solving hard and difficult task for seven years. It doesn't sound they did much for seven years, but they have achieve the highest level of respect from the president and other spy agency in Korea. The name Big Bang can't just be easily taken by anybody. Their work are very high class and skilled that most of the trainee take them as their role model.

"Seven days, 3 days without resting after that deport to DMZ with prisoner on 28th" The manager hyung explain to the members after reorganize their schedule back.

"Is that okay Young Bae?" he ask.

Young Bae, or stage name Taeyang has finally made a comeback as a solo artist after a few years. 

He sigh, frustrated by the word 'DMZ' "What's do they want with us now?" He ask.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter