Code Name: Winner

The Company
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Winner was known as Team A before officially debut, they fought a bruttally for 6 month competetion with another team called Team B. Other that survival show on screen, Team A and Team B fought their way behind the scene going through barb wire, dog fights and gun fights. Both team did amazingly well but in the end Team A won fair and square. They shed a lot of tears that day because basically both team had already been brothers in their trainee stage, so seperating with them are the most painful thing to watch. YG quickly absorb Winner identity into the HQ making them official to family and the Company.

For 8 month, Winner were given a few training exclusively one by one. Since in boot camp, everyone were treated equally so each member doesn't have any speciality attach to them yet. YG trainer known as Hwangssabu train them for their fitness to the maximum level, making them a strong soldier. Winner were introduce with high tech weapon and machinery that is far more complicated than in boot camp. Each member was drag too master in field that's crucial to investigation. In which starting with Jinwoo, the staff knew he's not really good with direction but what he's good at is assembling stuff to make a new weapon or chemical. One thing that they seems can't fix with him is he often lost his stuff. Next is Seung Hoon, the original dancer of the group. With a fit body, The Company ask him to get advance parkour lesson, he also was send to learn techical stuff. Everybody in Winner had their parkour lesson before, but Seung Hoon to take on extra class making a leap from different building or bilboard easier. The third member Mino was known as badass underground rapper, it's no surprise when that badass are taken into The Company. He was shoved to the armory area to learn about various weapon and it use, in there Jinwoo are seated earlier making various of unique weapon according to his speciality.  Mino are to try the ready made weapon and the weapon that Jinwoo had made. Both are pliable, but in case they're out of weapon, Jinwoo can be the key to their freedom. Last but not least, the duo Maknae, Seungyoon and Taehyun. In charge of hacking, they both are to learn how to hack into the system without triggering an alarm. The maknae and the leader works incredibly well together making the a powerful Maknae. 

After 8 month of preparing, Winner officially debut with "Empty" and "Color-ring". Their song from the album flew to the first place in the chart. Winer still keep in tact with Team B and they still feel guilty because they push other team debut. Team B pat them in the back and told them to look forward and vanish the guilty feeling because they will catch up to them. Team B in honor of Winner debut give them as a song as a gift title "Empty" and as expected, the song immediately flew up the chart. Winner won their first award the first week of their debut and they can't thank enough to The Company and Team B. But all fun in games stop when they receive their first task. Their first task is simple, escorting the president family safely. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter