Stirred Conspiracy

The Company
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With the file in Chae Rin hand, Jiyoon led the agents to the cell. They were told to wait in the interrogation room before the guard start taking in the convict. There was a a big mirror on the left side of the room that connected directly to the observation room. Bom and CL were waiting in the interrogation room while Dara and Minzy get on standby mode in the observation room, in case if anything bad happen during the interview.

The door from the opposite site of them suddenly open, revealing a big muscle guard dragging a skinny man that were cuff from hands to toe. His mouth was also shut by the mouth piece. His face is grimace, looking at the two agent in front of him. He seems like an ill person from afar. The guard roughly put him on the seat, and take out the mouth piece. They can see his lip is bleeding.

"Why are you looking very tired!?" without knowing, Bom suddenly ask a question

Hyunseung smile, the smile of the Joker.

"I got tired from f**king people around" He said smiling and there's blood all over his teeth.

"Cut the crap, and tell me where's the president childrens!" Chae Rin scold.

Hyunseung are not surprise by her voice, he didn't even flinch. 

"HAHAHAHAHHAHAH" He suddenly laugh

"....Is that all you got CL? Miss Lee Chae Rin?"

Chae Rin was confuse by his question, she was in dazed.

"Hyuna can do much better that youuu....hahahaha, and I love her too!" He said amusingly

Feeling embaressed, Chae Rin once again try to turn up her voice, but she was stop by Hyunseung right away.

"Save your breath agent CL... Am I hurting your ego that much?" he smirk

"Listen here, we don't like wasting our time trying to persuade you, so please tell us where did you hide the president kids" Bom try to rationalise

Hyunseung who is still amuse, look them in the eyes.

"That's it? You're not even gonna ask how I'm doing? How's my life and how good looking I am?"

The girls rolled their eyes not believing what they're hearing.

"Jay, you need to stop behaving like this.." Bom voice out her concern.

Upon hearing the name 'Jay' made Hyunseung eyes grew red, his head is boiling trying to supress a wave of anger. 

"I am not Jay!" he said gritting his teeth tight."My name is Hyunseung!" He knock his head on table, not being able to use his hand or feet.

The two girls were in shocked by what happened. Hyunseung wipe his frown off and put on another smirk.

 

"The Color of my heart is black,

It was burnt to black, just like that,

I break glass whenever I feel like,

and I look at my bloody hands and think, why am I like this...?"

 

Chae Rin and Bom grew confuse by his word.

"Remember that lyrics, girls?"

"It's a famous song, last time I heard, it was on top three or something?" 

"It's GD oppa song, what are you getting at here, pal?" Chae Rin ask

"Bingo! and, oh, I'm not getting at anything, are you sure that's GD song?" 

"Ah, what is this. You trying to start a conspiracy!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter