Snakes Mafia

The Company
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I've..." She sigh

"Wae?"

"Nothing, I'll talk to you when our mission over.."

"hrm.."

They both hang up the phone. She really want to ask Jiyong if he really duplicate the lyrics from the suspect, but she know she must not give in to their 'lure' although she made the deal with the devil. Hyunseung just using Jiyong oppa as a distraction she thought and with that she shove the doubtness aside.

2ne1 arrive at the HQ and meet up to discuss about the mission. They split the teamwork with to maknae line and unnie line. The maknae line which consist Chae Rin and Minzy will track the president kids by mapping the route that they took before dissapear while the unnie line which consist of Park Bom and Sandara Park will do the analysis of the scene and the poem that were left by the kidnapper. They need to finish their assignment before the last shcedule tonight. 

"Yah, can't we just breaks in to Jiyong house or studio and prove him wrong and let the mission be over early?"  Bom complain

"Aigoo, I'd be happy if we can do that. Arghh, my back hurt from sitting for too long!" 

Chae Rin look at Dara who's punching her back with her fist. Symphaty start to kick in looking at her unnies, but no matter what, she knows she can' take a risk in breaking in anyone house/studio especially the house/studio of her sunbae. Minzy pat her back and gave a small smile as if she understand the burden that the leader is carrying. There's nothing weird in this world than the mature maknae and a childish unnies. She smiles back to Minzy and resume her work. 

 

The sudden ring wokes 2ne1 from their slumber, it's been 13 hours since the mission start and they have to get back and perforrm at the music station.

"Yobosaeyo" Dara voice sounded from the far left of the room, most of the crew usually ignore the scene but dara suddenly scream to the phone making the crew jolt up from their sleep.

She hung up the phone a few minute after the conversation and franctically searching for Chae Rin

"Chae Rin-ah, Chae Rin, Lee Chae Rin~!" Dara call half shouting in the hallway where she found CL in one of the studio with one of the top YG producer, Teddy.

"What's going on unnie?" CL worriedly ask

"Cheondung..." She said half breathing

"Cheondung found the president childrens"

 

"We found them trap in Snakes Mafia hostage house in their turf. I'm still surprise they're still alive, they usually famous for their fast merciles massacre" Cheondung also known as Thunder by a lot of people inform.

"To be honest the Snakes Mafia never kept their hostages more than 5 hours. In which, they must've something big planned ahead" the leader Seungho add in.

2ne1 members can only nod at the new info they just receive. The president son and daughter were safely transported to their parents and with high security escorting them. 

"Earlier today, we went to Cube Entertainment because the clue from the childrens room lead us to Hyunseung" Dara said to her brother

"We thought so too when Thunder was informing us yesterday. The Snakes Mafia is vicious clan that live in the heart of Seoul. They planned on bombing the the centre of Seoul with a nuke, we were investigating their movement when we heard a faint child noise in one of the houses" The other member known as G.O explain.

"We did try to talk with the childrens, but it seems they are still traumatize by the whole kidnapping thing" He continue

"Earlier...." Minzy trail off her speech.

"yes?" The member of Mblaq push

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter