Code Name: 2ne1

The Company
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"2-1 do you copy?" The voice from the radio earpiece echo.

"2-1, copy"

" We have an information that the president childrens has been kidnapped,please report in immediately after the shooting."

Chae Rin sigh. Right now they are on the set of Missing You MV and they feel really tired. Like usual the mascots of the team Ssang Park unnies always makes people laugh and entertained. She smile looking at Dara unnie who is playing with the toilet paper while Bom unnie taking picture. The maknae is recording her scene right now. It's tiring even to just sit and look.  She got up from her sit and called the member to gather.

"2ne1 member, gather up, gather up~" she said tiredly.

The two unnie still playing around. Chae Rin can't do anything cause it'll be rude to scold the elder, so she walks to them.

"Yah, Chae Rin, can't you relax a bit? I'm stress that we have to do scene repeatedly.." Bom said

Chae Rin just cross her arm looking at her "Unnie, you won't be repeating if you didn't make the same mistake~"

"I can't help it, that camera ahjusshi can't keep his face straight, looking at his face, like a curse, everybody end up laughing" 

Chae Rin giggles by Bom remarks. "His face like those squid~" Dara  said while making octopus dance style and the member burst out laughing like a crazy person. Just then the maknae finish her cut scene and run toward them.

"Heehehe...~ Ok unnies, let's all be serious now, we got mission to settle here"

"Oh man, but I'm not done being a squid~~" Dara whines

They giggle at her remarks. Chae Rin tell every member to turn on their earpiece and be alert of the situations. 

"Bommi-ya, we need to shoot your scene now.." the director assistant said.

"Neh, I'll be there"

 

"Control room, please give us the preference of  the kidnapper.." Chae Rin ask

"2-1 copy, we don't find any of information about the kidnapper except for the poem that they left behind"

Chae Rin brows scrunch up.Poem? 

"What kind of poem that's was written there?"

"It's realy sophisticated , kindda like a lyrics..."

"Does the paper got initials on it?"

"Now that you mention it, neh, the initials of the letter is JS..."

"Bonnie and Clyde...!" Chae Rin snap her finger.

The three member that were listening got shocked by her remark including Bom, who eventually ruin her scene.

"Ah! not again..!" She whine loudly

"Okay, one more time, remember, look up to the sky as if you were longing for someone" The director 

"Aigoo.." Bom sigh.

 

Bonnie and Clyde, the most famous american outlaws, or in this case the troublemaker, Korean version outlaws. They steal stuff, kidnap people , robbed a bank, you named it, they've done it. The couples name is Kim Hyuna and Jang Hyunseung. Hyunseung or known as JS in Troublemaker had history with YG company before, he worked as agent,that is when he met Kim Hyuna on 2007.  He met her prior of school programme, that need him to the mayor. It didn't took long for him to hook his eyes on the particular girl. After the event, he track down the girl and meet up,It was a very innocent and pure at first, but he doesn't know that he fell into a deep trap. Hyuna is a troubled, have a very unstable life, a drug addict and cunning girl. She uses Hyunseung for her own benefit and it's too late to turn back as day by day Hyunseung fell in love with this girl. Abandon his work, and his mission, giving bad reputation to the company. Yang sajangnim had no choice but to drop him from being an agent. 

Hyunseung was broken, but Hyuna stood by his side. They swore upon their life that they will take revenge over the company.  The troublemaker started to cause chaos on 2009. They robbed every shop in apgujeong leaving no trace but a piece of paper that fill with poe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter