You & I, We, Together

Because I Can't

Hyoyeon is worried about her boss or the CEO. She knocked the door and said "Are you okay, Sir?". As expected, no answer. She sighed and started walking to her working space. She sit on the chair and start doing the scheduling work. "Is he okay? Am I a very bad cook? Is he sick? Why~ Why do I keep thinking about him? Haihash! Concentrate Hyoyeon ah~ AZA!" she talked to herself. Then, a guy who interviewed her the other day came. "Hyoyeon sshi" that guy said. "Yes? May I help you?" Hyoyeon stand up and smile. "Our boss. Is he okay? I called him but no answer" that guy explained. "I'm not sure myself. He ate the porridge I made and then hugged me then he ran into his office. Weird man~" Hyoyeon said. "Hugged you?! Yah~ That's something new. He will never hug a girl except his late mother." that guy said with a curious tone. "Hmm.." Hyoyeon sighed. Then, a pretty y lady came. "Is GD's inside? I mean, my future husband" she asked Hyoyeon and that guy. "Mmm? Yes, he's in, Miss. But I don't think he's in a good mood, Miss. Do you an appoinment with him?" Hyoyeon asked politely. "I no need an appoinment. Toodles" that lady said and walk off to Jiyong's office. "Huh! Miss!" Hyoyeon tries to stop her. "Stop. She won't hear us" that guy said. "Who is she?" Hyoyeon asked. "Lizzy. GD hates her a lot. No matter how GD resist, she'll come. Since elementary school" that guys explained. "Oh... I see." Hyoyeon said. "By the way, I'm Taeyang. Nice meeting you, Hyoyeon" he offer his hand for a handshake(what Hyoyeon expected). "Oh. Nice meeting you too" Hyoyeon want to shake his hand but he kiss the back of her palm. "Oh!" Hyoyeon is shocked and pull her hand. "Sorry if I make you uncomfortable" he said while smiling. "No no. Well, since you're here, do you need anything that I could pass it to Mr. GD?" Hyoyeon asked then she smiled. "Hmm~ I guess nothing. I just came to see whether he's okay or not." said Taeyang. "Oh~ Okay" Hyoyeon smiled. "And I came here to see you" Taeyang added. "Oh..." Hyoyeon nods. Then, Lizzy's voice shouting heard. "GD oppa! Oppa! Why do you push me away? Why do you hate me so much?" she yelled while knocking his door. "The drama started. By bye, honey." Taeyang walk off after winking. Then Lizzy stomps her feet to the elevator. All Hyoyeon can do is smile. "What a great starting" Hyoyeon said to herself.

It's pretty late for lunch and Hyoyeon haven't had her lunch since her boss doesn't come out of his room. So, she decided to check on him. She knocked the door. "Sir, are you okay? Sorry if I annoy you but I think humans need to eat lunch. And, you missed 3 meetings and you have 2 left. Sir?" she said. Still no answer from him. She gave up and cooked some ramyun. While cooking, she GD came to her mind. She's worried. So, she brought the ramyun and planned to share it with him. Shee knocked the door without saying anything. She do not hope for an answer but then he asked her to come in. She came in. "Hello, Sir. I brought our lunch." Hyoyeon said. "You expect me to eat that?" he asked. "No. But, I bet you're hungry. We're humans." she smiled and put in on the coffee table in front of him. "Let's eat!" she smiled even wider. She eat it so happily like a kid got a extremely huge candy. GD smiled just by looking at her. "Sir, eat. It's nice when it's hot" she said while eating. "But, you only brought one bowl, Hyo" he said while looking at her. "OH! Take mine. Sorry, Sir" she offered. "No. i don't think so" he refused. "Hmm! Hoh! Use this lid! HOHO! I'm clever!" she laughed. "You're drunk when you're hungry is it?" GD asked. "Hmm? No." Hyoyeon answered. "You just ask your boss to eat in a lid" GD said. "How's that normal?" he added while smirking. "HOH! I forgot! Ah! I'm sorry, Sir. I don't mean to do that. I totally forget about everything when I get hungry. Ah!!! I'll get you a bowl. Wait!" she said. She panicked. Then, she want to walk out of the room to take a bowl. Then, she tripped and sprained her ankle. "Ah~ Painful" she talk to herself softly. "You stupid stupid Hyoyeon!" she said. She stand. Her ankle is so painful but she keep on walking, limping. "Haih~ It's your freaking first day and you did this!? KIM HYOYEON! Put yourself back together. What happened to you! Behave!" she nagged to herself while limping. She took a bowl and bring it to her boss. She took her bow and chopsticks. "I'll be going outside. I'm sorry for what happened, sir. I have no attention to do so. I hope you forgive me. I'm like this since I was little. I'm sorry. You can punish me since I did a lot of mistakes on my first day. Sorry again" she bowed and hang her head super low. "Hmmh! I'll think about your punishment. Now seat!" he said.

Hyoyeon sat on the couch in front of him with her fists on her thighs and her head hang low, watching the floor. "Well, I don't know why, my friend, Taeyang, chose you but I'm sure one of the reasons is because you're different on the way you dress. I like it since you're not as revealing as the others but I think you need to change your style a little feminine and proper since you need to come with me to meetings and official events. I hope you understand." GD explain. "I will do my best, sir" she said. "I think, I'm done talking..... Oh yeah! There's one thing, do not let Lizzy enter this floor. Never." he said while eating the ramyun she cooked earlier. "Yes, sir" she said with a soft voice. "Good" he praised her. "Mmm.... Can I ask you something sir?" Hyoyeon asked. "What is it?" he asked. "Why did you ignore all the meetings today? They are important, right?" Hyoyeon asked with concern. "I don't feel like going, I'm tired." he simply answered. "Oh...." she nods. "I was acting cold and I hugged you in a sudden. My mistake." he explained sipping to his drink. "I forgave you. ANyway, you're my boss." Hyoyeon smiled. "I didn't ask for your forgiveness. I never say sorry" GD said. Hyoyeon's mouth open wide as she shocked. "Hmmh! Surprised?" he smirk. "Sir, they say you don't like noise and you hate people who talk a lot. I speak a lot. Why are you not angry?" Hyoyeon's curious. "I'm not sure. I like talking to you." he smiled silently. "REALLY?!" she's shocked also happy. "WAH!!! I must be very good at talking. Hoho!" Hyoyeon praised herself. "Hyo." he called her name. "Yes, sir" she smiled. "We need to stay over night her tonight. A lot of things that I need to do so you need to follow me. And tomorrow you need to follow me to photoshoot session in Paris. You must come with me." he said. "PARIS?! Tomorrow!?" Hyoyeon's shocked. "It's in the schedule, right?" GD is making sure. "Yes. But I don't know that I need to follow you. My best friend is getting married next two weeks and I need to help her, sir" Hyoyeon explained. "It's your job to follow me. And I'm sure you know that" GD said. "Yes. I understand." Hyoyeon nods. "Well, clean  this now. I'm done." he ordered. "Yes, sir" Hyoyeon stands and nods. While she is cleaning, GD starts talking "Well, nice hair" he smiled. "Thank you, sir" Hyoyeon keep cleaning. "I'm done cleaning. I shall go now" she bowed and limp out of his room. GD stands and stop Hyoyeon from keep walking/limping. "Why, sir?" she asked. "Let me bring it. I'll call Taeyang to bring you to the clinic." he grab the tray  and walk off to the mini kitchen.
Hyoyeon pouts, "Will he fire me since I did a lot of problems today?" she's worried.


TO BE CONTINUED