Share this Moments

Because I Can't

 

Hyoyeon's POV

I open my eyes and I realized that the airplane we board reached our destination, Paris. I yawned, I forgot that my boss is right beside me. Then, I turned to look at him. I'm lucky! YES! He's sleeping. I woke him up by saying "Sir. wake up. Sir"politely. He opens his eyes slowly and look at me. I smiled. "We're here?" he asked while stretching his arms out. "Yes!" I answered his answer. "Hmm~ Morning, Hyo" he smiled. I reply his smile and nods. "You too, sir" Then I look out the window with a new hope, meeting my biological mother. 

POV ends

 

G Dragon's/Jiyong's POV

I hear a soothing voice in the dark. Slowly, I open my eyes and see light. She is smiling at me when I turned to her. So warm. Wait! YAH! Jiyong! Not so fast! Mum, I guess you're right. Thanks mum. For choosing the right one for me. So, it is matchmake in heaven though, right mum? You match it for us. I can still remember what you told me in my dreams. You once told me "You'll fall in love in this person crazily, truly, deeply, madly and sincerely in a short time" I guess you're right mum. The dream about her 3 years ago turns into a deja vu now, mum.

POV ends.


 

 

They waited for the person who is supposed to pick them up in front of the airport door. "Where is he?" Jiyong moaned angrily. "Maybe there is problems, sir" Hyoyeon said while looking around. "Hyo! Call him! NOW!" Jiyong is angry. "Yes, sir" Hyoyeon took out her phone and straight away call that person in charge. Then, after awhile, Hyoyeon turn to Jiyong with a sad dissapointed face. "What?! Why!?" Jiyong asked with a pissed tone. "He can't make it. He broke his leg and his car broke down. His staffs is busy too" Hyoyeon said with a very scared face. "WHAT?!" Jiyong explode. "Hehehe, sir, chill. People's looking" Hyoyeon smiled awkwardly. "Haish! Let's garb a cab!" Jiyong walk off. "Okay~" Hyoyeon nods and drag her luggage and his with he head hang low.

 

In the cab-

"WAH! Look at the scooter. So cute! Green!" Hyoyeon shout with exciment. "Hmm?" Jiyong looked out the window and look at the green scooter a couple ride on. He shook his head and back to his phone while Hyoyeon is left with amazement throughout Paris.

 

Hotel-

"What?! A Suite only?! Are you sure!? Please check once again. I muat have a reservation for a single room not only a suite. Please check again" Hyoyeon said to the hotel front desk manager. "Ok, miss. A moment." he said to Hyoyeon. "Thank you" Hyoyeon smiled. "hmm~ You do reserve a single room and a suite but then someone canceled the single room, today." he clearly talk to Hyoyeon. "What? I am sure I didn't do that. Can you check who did it?" Hyoyeon asked. "Hmm... (Then he talked to the other workers) One of us checked and she says, a man called Taeyang" he said. "Taey--- ang? Omo!" she's depressed. She look at GD who is sitting, waiting. "Do you have any available room?" Hyoyeon asked. "Sorry, miss. We don't." he shook his head. "Hmm? What should I do~?" she's stressted. Then, GD came. "Anything happened?" he asked Hyoyeon. "Hmm?" she's stuck. "The single room is canceled by Taeyang and the only room reserved is your room. I have no room, what should I do?" Hyoyeon said with a sad face. "What?! He canceled it? Hmm." suddenly he smirk. "Why?" Hyoyeon asked. "Well, miss, why don't you just share a room with your boyfriend? The view of that suite is very nice" the manager said. "No No. He's not. He's my bo-!" GD Stop Hyoyeon from talking. "Okay. just give us that suite. We'll share." Gd said to the manager. "Very well. Here's your card and enjoy. It's fall now here in Paris. It's very nice to have a date" he smiled. GD replied with a smile while closing Hyoyeon's mouth then walk off.

 

Hotel Room-

"Sir, I will go out for awhile." Hyoyeon said after bowing. "Where are you going?" GD asked. "I'm going to search for another hotel nearby for me to stay, Sir." Hyoyeon said while smiling. "Oh, really? Just that?" he asked. "I'm going to look around too. It's my first time here. Maybe I can but Taeyeon somethig for her wedding. I'll be going, Sir. Bye" she bowed and walk off. GD nods and Hyoyeon dissapears from his sight. "Why don't she ask me to come along? She doesn't need me is it? Why am I so worried? I should rest. Hmm!" he then stand at the balcony enjoying the view while sipping his champagne. Then, he thought of Hyoyeon. 

 

He quickly grab his coat, wallet and phone. He went searching for Hyoyeon. He didn't call because it will look like he cared for her so, he just follow his sixth sense and search her presence. He walked for 20 minutes and saw Hyoyeon in a bakery, talking with a guy. Laughing. He's curious so he walked into the bakery and sit beside Hyoyeon. Hyoyeon and that guy was shocked. "Oh, sir." Hyoyeon stand and bow. "Sit" GD nods while looking at that guy. Then a waitress came and asked him his order. "S'il vous plaît me donner une tasse de café classique. (Please give me a cup of classic coffee in French)" and he smiled. "Sir, what are you doing here?" Hyoyeon asked. "Just looking around. I want to buy~ a new watch!" GD answered. "Oh. I see. Oh yeah! This is, Doojoon, my friend. Doojoon, this is my bo-!" Gd cut her sentence. "I'm her... her..." he hesitated. "He's my boss." Hyoyeon continued. "Oh. I see. Nice meeting you, Sir G Dragon" Doojoon smiled. "How do you know me?" GD asked. "Almost everyone in Korea knows you, sir" Doojoon smiled. "Oh~ I see" GD take a sip of his coffee. "Well, Hyo sshi. I think the hotel I'm staying still has available rooms. Maybe you can ask them." Doojoon smiled to Hyoyeon. "Yes Thank you, Doojoon shhi" Hyoyeon replied. "Hmm? New hotel?" GD asked Hyoyeon. "Yes, sir. We can't share a room." Hyoyeon explained. "Look like we're done, wanna go now?" Doojoon asked Hyoyeon. "No. Not yet. I'm coming" GD said. "Sir. I thought you want to buy a new watch? Go. We'll be fine" Hyoyeon smiled. "Who says I care about you? I just wanna have a stroll. I usually travel by cars so, I wanna walk this time." GD replied arrogantly. Hyoyeon smiled and nods while Doojoon have that awkward smile as he hang his head low. "Wait. I'll pay the bills" GD walked off. 


Then, three of them start walking to the hotel that Doojoon stays. Unfortunately but fotunately for GD that the rooms are full. Doojoon stays in his hotel and HyoDragon find another hotel. "Why is every hotel is full?" Hyoyeon blurted her question. "It's fall. People like fall season. especially couples" then GD point to couples nearby. "I see. It is nice" Hyoyeon smiled. "Hmm..." GD hum. "OH! Scooter Rent! Scooter!" Hyoyeon is excited. "What about it??" GD asked. He seems nervous. "I really want to ride it. Let's go, sir! Let's ride!" Hyoyeon is super excited. "No! I won't!" GD refused. "Let's go!" Hyoyeon ran while holding GD's wrist. His heart beating fast. He blushed for the first time. (AHAHHA)

 

Then, Hyoyeon did ride the scooter and GD is behind her, hugging her. He doesn't know how to ride so her got to ride with Hyoyeon. He's happy. The fragrance of her hair, the warmness of hugging her, he loved it. The sound of her giggling and her super excited face, he totally living for it. "I love you, KIM HYOYEON" he whispers in his own heart while smiling.


Sorry for the late update. Hmm... Comment please... love you guys.