True Feelings?

Because I Can't

"What they say is very true. Wah!!! There's so many couples dating~"Hyoyeon said while walking and holding her helmet. "It's nice to date when it's fall" GD sigh. "I'm hungry again. Haih~" Hyoyeon look around. "Shall we try the special foods here?" GD asked by whispering to her ear. "Heh?! (hyoyeon walked little bit father from GD) It's okay, sir." Hyoyeon refused. "Don't worry, honey. Everything is on me" GD smiled and pull Hyoyeon's wrist softly. "Honey? Eheheh. Sir (Pull her wrist) Thank you so much, sir" Hyoyeon awkwardly smiled. GD look at her with a 'kinda shocked and dissapointed' eyes. "Let's go, sir. Let's walk" Hyoyeon walked in an awkward way while GD doesn't move at all. "Hyo!" he called her. She stop walking and turn to him. "Yes, sir?" she slightly smiles. "Let's try dating in Paris when it's fall" he said with his right hand in his pocket. Hyoyeon shocked and look at him with a 'huh?' look. She froze. He walked towards her and smiles. He grab her wrist and slightly place his fingers between hers. She looked at him with a confuse look. He smiled "I have always wanted to try this. Date, Paris, fall. Let's go, Hyo" Then he walked and Hyoyeon followed him. Now, they walk side by side. "Why is your hand so cold? Nervous?" GD joked and put his hand and her into the pocket of his coat. Hyoyeon shocked and stutter"Sir, you don't have to-" "Oh! Nice" he walk towards a cafe.

Hyoyeon's POV

Why? Why does it feel so comfortable holding his hand? Why is it so comfortably warm? This feeling I never had. Maybe this is the feeling they always said when dating. But, this feeling is supposed to be felt when you're with someone you love. Why him? I don't have any feelings for him. Why? Why he look so natural holding someone's hand in his pocket? Why? Aish! Stupid Hyoyeon! He must be dating a lot with his looks and money. Aish!

POV ends

 

GD's POV

I like this. How does she feel right now? Same as I am or opposite? Or maybe really hate it? She's sweating, is it too warm in my pocket or maybe, holding my hand. Is she okay? Do she feel as comfortable as I am? Does it feel weird for her? Hmm~ What should I do?

POV ends

 


Now, after they ate the wonderful food, they are in front of the Eifell Tower, holding hands, still. "This view is very nice. I won't forget it." Hyoyeon is amazed. "For me, I won't forget this feeling" GD said with a soft voice. "Yes, sir?" Hyoyeon asked since she can't hear him clearly. "No. Nothing" he smiled. "Oh yeah! I haven't found any hotel room. I got to find it now, Sir." Hyoyeon released her hand. That moment, their hands seperated. GD looked at her and smiled weakly. Hyoyeon wears the helmet "Let's go, sir" Hyoyeon rush to the scooter. GD just followed her from the back and just watches she rush.

 

GD's POV

Yes. I forgot. For her, I'm still her boss, SIR. Hmm~ Jiyong! You're out of your mind.

POV ends

 

"I'll drop you at your hotel, sir" she said. "Oo" is all GD can say. So, they ride on the scooter together back to the hotel he's staying. On the way, it rains heavily. So, they stop by to the nearest shelter, a closed shop with a roof at the entrance. They stand under that roof. Hyoyeon smiles. "Why are you smiling?" GD is back to his arrogant self. "Your hair, sir! AHAHHAHAAHAH" Hyoyeon laughed. "what?!" GD's shy! "AHAHAHAHAH! Sorry, sir" Hyoyeon laugh and laughing made her scout down. Then silence surrounds them. Both of them just stare at the raindrops. "Hyo" GD called her. "Yes, Jiyong ah~?" Hyoyeon answered. GD is silent. "Ah! Sorry, sir. I don't mean to say that. Sorry!" Hyoyeon stands and bowed many times and keep saying sorry. "Stop." he ordered and hold her shoulders. He hugged her. She froze. "Sorry. I feel like hugging" GD whispers to her ear. He put his left palm at the back of her head. She can't do anything, she's shocked. "Sir, are you okay?" Hyoyeon asked. "Please don't ask me anything now" GD answered. "Sorry, you're kinda weird, sir" Hyoyeon said with a flat tone. "You're weirder, Hyo yah" he smirks. "Why? what did I do?" Hyoyeon asked. "No questions now." he said. "Okay. Sorry, sir" she said. "You doesn't need to find a hotel. Just stay in the room with me. We can ask for an extra bed, Hyo. You can sleep at the living room." he said softly. "Sir. we can't-" "Just do it. It's an order!" GD cuts her sentence. "Yes, sir" Hyoyeon can't refuse.


To be continue


Dear readers and subscribers, I want to say sorry 9347678567328279374773685times for updating my story super duper late. I got sick all these time. I'm very very very sorry. And thank you very much for subscribing, commenting and reading this story. I really appreciate it. I hope you enjoy it and I might finish this story before or maybe on 30th of December 2013. Thank you and please do comment. Thank you. I love you guys.