That should be me

Because I Can't

Hyoyeon's POV

I opened my eyes slowly. Hachoo! I sneezed again. I'm in someone's car! Oh yeah! Taeyang sshi. Mmm? Where is he? Owh! He's coat is with me. I wake up and I saw him standing outside through the window. We are somewhere around.. a parking lot? I went out and shut the door. I walk towards him and put his coat around his shoulders.

POV ends

"Oh! Hyoyeon sshi!" Taeyang smiled. "Hi" Hyo replied his smile. "Are you okay? You look pale" Taeyang asked. "Aih~ I'm fine, don't worry" Hyo pats his arm in a friendly way while smiling wide. "Why are you standing here? It's cold" Hyo asked Taeyang. "Waiting you to wake up" Taeyang smiled while looking into her eyes. "Hechoo! You don't need to... How long I've been sleeping?" Hyo asked. "Only 40 minutes" Taeyang stated after looking to his watch. "Sorry~ (Then she supped her face, touching his cheeks with her hands) Your cheek is cold! OMO!" she cried in worries. "Really? (Then he wraps both of his palms around both of her wrists) Then, stay still, you owe me waiting for 40 minutes" Taeyang smiled. "Ahahah. Sure, Mr. Taeyang" she nods and smiled. And their position stays like that. They do not realize that someone is watching from afar, in the restaurant.

 


In the restaurant=

"Oppa, why do you keep looking outside?" Lizzy asked. "Non of your business" GD stated strictly. "Fine! I'll see by my own!" then Lizzy stands and look out the window. "Owh! So sweet! Kya! Look at your assistant and Taeyang. So romantic!" Lizzy squealed. "She's Hyoyeon" GD said with slightly pissed tone. "Yes, yes. Hyoyeon. I forgot. Ah~~ They are so sweet. No wonder you keep looking out there" Lizzy back to her seat. 

GD's POV

Taeyang's position. That should be me. The one who's standing there with Hyo, smiling, giggling and holding her hands. Sharing warmness. That should be me.

POV ends


"Shall we have our dinner?" Taeyang asked her. "Sure. Are your cheeks warm enough?" Hyo asked. "No. You got to do that again inside the restaurant" Taeyang smiled. "No, thank you! I think I hold it enough" Hyo ran to the entrance. Taeyang chased her. And they came in the restaurant. They had a wonderful time as friends for Hyoyeon but it was a wonderful time for a step ahead for love, for Taeyang. And for someone, his heart turned into ashes because of his jealousy and the ashes gone, because it just went into the wind because of the cold air blowing because of his sadness.

 

to be continued~