Let it Fly

Because I Can't

The cold wind blew her hair. She look so gentle that I can just smile alone like a dumb. The way she laugh made me wanna know and eager to know what she is laughing about even it's about funny little things. The way she walk. It's not her attention to fall but it's just like her fate, part of her life. That's the reason she never wear heels. The way she blink her eyes when they dry, making me flutteres. Dreaming that she carres my hair while I am carrasing it myself. That girl really drives me crazy. If only she knows that she never lost from my minds... It's not that I do it purpose. She just came. Sometimes she is laughing, walking or just... staring at me. It's not I never tried to make her drown in my mind alone, I can't.

 


"Sir, how do I look?" she asked me. She is wearing a dress that my best friend designed, specially for her. She look so beautiful with her hair done by my favourite stylist who is working with me. She make up for her first time. I'm amazed. "Sir?" she asked me again. "Fine. Fine for a wedding. "Really?" she smiled widely. "Mr. GD, thank you for selling your company's new collection for my bridemaids and Hyoyeon." Taeyeon, her best friend bowing and smiled. "It's okay. I know Wooyoung, your fiance very well. Since I can't attend your wedding, please accept this as your present" I bowed slightly. "Sorry that my husband cannot see you today. he is extremely busy with work" Taeyeon feeling sorry. "no, it's okay. We'll meet in US. "Yes." Taeyeon smiled. Then, I look at her again, my girl. She nods to the models who is teaching her the right way of walking in high heels. She is paying full attention. I can't help but smiling by myself. I never seen her that focused before. Then, a male employee pats my shoulder and whispers "The representative from the contrator and the architect has arrived." I nods and walk off quietly without anyone knowing.


After discussing with the contractor and the arhitect who appeared to be her friend we met in Paris, I saw her waiting outside my room. She is standing with a slight smile. I bowed to both of them and they replied mine. They went out and I saw she bowed to them and have a little chat with her friend. Then, they walk off. She knocked my door and I told her come in. She came in with a smile and bowed. 

"Sir, thank you very much. You saved my friendship and Taeyeon.. Really, thank you very much" 

"It's nothing. I saved my friendship with Wooyoung as well"

"Sir, can we have lunch together? I'll pay for it"

"Lunch? By this time, we should have tea"

"Mmm! Okay!"

She smiles. 

 

We bought coffee and some pastry in a cafe she always go. It's okay. Not like then ones I went. Then, we walked to the park while sipping into our coffee and munching our pastry.

"Sir?"

"What?"

"You never did something like this in Korea right?"

"doing what?"

"Walking with a cup of coffee and a some pastries"

"yes. my first time in Korea"

"It feels good, right?"

"why is that? Walking is tiring"

"But, by walking, you can enjoy the fresh air, you can see the enviroment and most importantly, you can stare at the sky"

"What so important about the sky?"

"My dad is up there looking at me, down here, too. I feel closer to him when I look at the sky"

At that moment, I saw the first weak smile from her. I'm shocked. All I can do is stare at her. Then she look at me and smiled. Without attention, without reason, I hug her. "Sir?" she said, shocked. "Let me protect you, Hyo yah" I whispered. She dropped her coffee. "Sir..."

 

I know I'm a dumb to say that but I know I'm being honest. My ego and my coldness? Let it fly and dissapears.

 

to be continued