We've met

Because I Can't

Walking alone with my black converse, leather backpack while hearing to music. This is how I live everyday. I'm Kim Hyoyeon.

Driving in my luxurious sport car, alone while hearing to music and with my phone turned off to avoid business calls which bothered me all day long. This is how I live. I'm Kwon Jiyong but people call me G Dragon.

 

 


Hyoyeon's POV

I woke up and clean up. I must get ready for my first interview. I'm going to be a secretary. It's funny isn't it? I know. I can smell the fragrance of Taeyeon's latte. After I'm done with preparing myself, I run out my room to the kitchen. "Taeyeon!" I shouted excitedly. Then, suddenly I saw Wooyoung sitting with Taeyeon. They are smiling at me. "Morning~" I said while grabbing my tumbler. "Big day today" Wooyoung said while biting his pancake. "Yes!" I answered. "I hope you'll do fine" Taeyeon's worried. I can see it through her eyes. "I'm nervous." I said.

POV end

"I better arrive there early."Hyoyeon said. She smile and bid goodbye to the sweet couple, WooTae. Hyoyeon walk to the bus stop while sipping to her latte happily. The bus arrived, she enter the bus and sat on the chair beside the window. Then, come a tall guy with a building model. He sat beside her since there is no empty seats left. "Hi" he said. "Hi" Hyoyeon answered.. "Great morning?" he asked. "Kinda" Hyoyeon answered then she turn her vision to the view outside the window. "I'm going to present my first building today." he smirks to himself while looking at his model. "Really? i'm going to my first interview today" Hyoyeon look at him. "Really?! Fate!" he said while smiling brightly. "Yeah~" Hyoyeon nods and look out the window again. "By the way, I'm Doojoon. You?" he said while looking at Hyoyeon's back. "Oh! i'm Hyoyeon" Hyoyeon answered while turning her head towards him Their face meets and they laughed as they are shocked. "Oh! I arrive my destination. I shall bid goodbye. "Wait! My destination is here too. Let's go!" he said happily. "Wokkay~" Hyoyeon answered. 

They walked together and they stop at the building she supposed to go "GD Company". "Well. Bye. Nice meeting you." Hyoyeon said while stop walking. "Yes. Me too. Thank you for walking with me" Doojoon said while smiling. "Bye." Hyoyeon bowed and walk off into the building. "Hope to see you again, Hyoyeon" he said to himself softly.

 

The office-

Hyoyeon walked into the magnificent building. She walked to the place where she supposed to wait for her interview. Then, she saw beautiful, feminine and y other candidates. She started comparing herself and the others. They looked at her weirdly and some of them laughed at her. She sat at the edge alone. She took out her resume and a file with her certificates. She just stare at the carpeted floor. Then, her name was called. She stands and walk into that room with her backpack and her stuffs. 

 

She saw a guy sitting while staring at the forms. She bowed "Hello. I'm Kim Hyoyeon." she said. "Seat." he said. Silence fill the room for 5 minutes. That guy who is supposed to interviewing her by now, keep staring at the form. Then, he raise up his head while Hyoyeon is staring at the floor. She doesn't realize that he is staring at her. "You..." he said soflty. "yes?" Hyoyeon raise her head. "You're different." He smiled. "Oh. Is it bad?" Hyoyeon is worried. "No. Stand please." he said with his joined fingers under his chin. Hyoyeon stand. "Good. You're accepted! Come tomorrow. You'll start tomorrow." he smiled while writing. "Really!? Is this a joke?" Hyoyeon is shocked. "No. Come tomorrow." he repeated. "YES!" Hyoyeon shouted. She came towards him with her brightest smile. "Thank you thank you thank you!" while shaking his hand. Then, she bowed and walk off the room with excitement. "Welcome" he said. 

 

Hyoyeon went home and hugged Taeyeon. "I'm accepted! YES!" she shouted in joyness. "Congrats." Taeyeon said while grinning. "Why are you grinning? any good news?" Hyoyeon asked. "Wooyoung just proposed me, the moment you went" Taeyeon smile widely. "AHHH!!! I'm so happy for you" Hyoyeon said while smiling widely. "Let's celebrate!"


the next morning---

Hyoyeon came to wok ealier today. She went into the building and a beautiful lady have waited for her. She smiled and lead Hyoyeon to the floor she will work in. "You'll be working in this floor from now on.  But, I think you will feel lonely" she said while walking. "Lonely? Why?" Hyoyeon asked. "Mr. GD doesn't like being in the same floor with many people. He hates noisy surroundings. So, you'll only work with him in this floor while the rest is down there." she said with a straight tone. "I see~" Hyoyeon nods. "There is a meeting room, Mr. GD's bedroom which nobody could enter, Mr. GD's office 1 and office 2, his mini music studio." that lady sai while walking and pointing to the doors. "Woah~" Hyoyeon impressed. "... Hmm~ That's the toilet, and there's the mini kitchen, it's complete but only slightly smaller, the balcony and that will be your working space, Miss Hyoyeon." she said. "Owh. Thank you!" Hyoyeon smiled. "Well, I think you need to know that Mr. GD hate it when people call him Jiyong. And, he hate noises also do not speak too much. And take care of this floor, it's like the second home for him." the lady listed. "wah!!! so many rules..." Hyoyeon talk to herself. "I guess, that's all" that lady walk off. "Good luck" she stop walking and smiled. "Thank you. I'll try my best" Hyoyeon bowed. After that lady went, Hyoyeon sat on the nearby couch. "Haih~ So many stuffs that I need to remember. Haish~ Hmm... I'd better get ready for his arrival" Hyoyeon smiled and wait for her boss.

 

He arrived. Hyoyeon waited in front of the elevator. He came out and Hyoyeon bowed to him. "Good morning, Sir. I'm Kim Hyoyeon, your new personal asisstant." she said. "Hmmh." he said and walk off. Then he stopped, "Make me porridge" then he walk off. "Hyoyeon is so shocked by his coldness but she need to do everything he asked her to. So, she went to the mini kitchen and started making the porridge. "So funny. Kitchen in an office. Weird boss" Hyoyeon talk to herself. After done with the porridge, she bring it to his room. She knocked the door and enter his office after she heard an aswer from him. "The porridge is here, Sir" Hyoyeon said. "Put it on the coffee table" he odered. "Yes" Hyoyeon acknowledges his words. She put the bowl of porridge and a spoon. She place a glass of water too. She bowed and says "I'll be going out first, Sir GD. Just call me if you need anything. Excuse me" Hyoyeon bowed once again then she walk off. Her boss didn't give her any answer and she just walk out the room.

 

G Dragon/Jiyong's POV

Mum, is she the one? The one you told me in your dream. She can't be that person right, mum?

POV end

 

Then Jiyong started eating her porridge. He's shocked "Just like mum's" he said to himself. To make sure, he ate the porridge again. He ate it until the bowl is empty. "It's really like mum's" he said again. He went out of his room and saw Hyoyeon doing her work. He walked towards her and made her stand. "Do you need anything, Sir?" Hyoyeon asked. Jiyong/G Dragon stares into her eyes deeply "Just like in my dream" his heart whispers. "Hmm? Are you okay, sir?" Hyoyeon asked while she widened her eyes. He hold her wrists and pull her into his embrace. She is very shocked. She push Jiyong, "Why, Sir? Is everything alright?" she's making sure and he keep staring at her. "She's the one" he whispers to himself again. "Mr. Jiyong. Sir? Sir!?" Hyoyeon called his name. "Ah! Yes." he let go of her wrists and turn his view to the floor. "WHy? Are you okay?" Hyoyeon asked. "Yes." he answered then he walked to his room. "Weird." Hyoyeon said. He shuts the door and dropped."Mum~ We've met" he said while sitting on the floor.

 

----------------- TO BE CONTINUED -------------------