Ch 6. Lies

18 vs 29 (yunjae ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi! :D

“Isn’t that Jung Yunho?”

“You’re right, it’s him. Woaaah... its so rare to see him attending school... i think there is something good will happen...”

Yunho is casually passing through a group of schoolgirl, the top two buttons of his uniform was undone and he let the hem of his shirt out of his pants.  Every eyes on that corridor instantly glued towards his overwhelming presence. Standing tall with several inch above 6’ at his young age making him easily stood up and be the centre of attention even in a middle of crowd. A group of girl was eagerly talking about him when he halt his step for a brief moment and decide to approach them.

The girl letting out a loud squeak as his figure was towering him. Yunho can clearly see that some of them is helding their breath. Its ridiculous.

“Um... Hello? Im Jung Yunho...” Yunho tried to ask politely. The girl just dumbfoundedly nods their head up and down with eyes wide staring at a fine piece of creature that is now presented right  in front of them. One of them even have to wipes her droll in front of him.

“You see... i was assigned to class 2-1, and I was really busy these past few months and barely had any time to come to school.... so um... do you have any idea  where my class is?” he asked with a straight face.

The crowd was dumbfounded. Not sure if it was because they still can’t believe that they got some time to actually talk to the school’s most talked about new and hot celebs, or it was because the fact that the new semestre was already 2 months ago and this man in front of them still got no idea where his class is. Or probably just both.

---/---/---/---/---

Jaejoong was paying full attention to the lesson given by the teacher when the classroom door was slided rather loudly. Making the whole class attention now shifted to the person who just opened the door.

“Jung Yunho haksaeng?” even Ms. Han was baffled. She had already heard things about this oarticular student probably for the thousandth of time yet this is the first time she saw him directly. And boy, is he even a human. its a shame that she even get lost on those handsome face when she should be scolding him for being late and for the inapropiate way Yunho was wearing his uniform.

“Im sorry for being late ma’am... can i still join the class?” Yunho politely break the awkward tension.

“Oh.. of... of course.. Sit.. sit down on your seat.” Ms. Han blurted. Yunho can slightly hear she was cursing under her breath, probably because she can’t help stuttering in front of her student. But Yunho shrug it off and let his eyes roaming around the classroom, till his gaze settled on familiar face.

Jaejoong was startled. Is... Is He staring at me? Jaejoong ask in his head And now he is heading towards me? Why? Jaejoong was confused until he finally realize that the seat beside him was empty, becuse the one occupies it, Lee Ji Eun, is currently absent. “Um... this seat was actually taken....” Jaejoong decide to finally talk when Yunho was clearly going to take the seat beside him. He is not fond of the idea of sitting beside Jung Yunho, he didn’t like unneeded amount of attention aimed towards him. And being Jung Yunho’s seatmate clearly will bear him the consequence of being the target of attention.

“i know, by me.” Yunho finally took the seat beside him and blatantly ignoring of what Jaejoong got to say.

“Hey, I said...” Jaejoong tried to protest.

“what?” Yunho said raising one of his brows as he stare at Jaejoong eyes dead on as if he was challenging Jaejoong, making Jaejoong shut his mouth again. “Its time to get up Jaejoong.” Yunho said out of nowhere.

“what?” Jaejoong ask bewildered. “its you who should get up, golden boy! This seat is taken.”

Yunho turned his head and brings his face inches closer toward Jaejoongs “Wake up, Boo.”

“what?!” what was this airhead just called him?

“WAKE UP”

Huh?!

"Oh... You finally wake up..." Yunho smiled gently seeing his wife finally wakes up.

It... it was a dream? but it felt so real... Jaejoong wonder he felt a mild pain on his head and let out a soft whimpers as he tries to sit down.

"Are you okay?" Yunho got alerted and bow down to check on his wife by placing his hand of top of Jaejoong forehead, eyes staring on the doe eyes. Jaejoong can't help but blushing, in front of him, standing very close to him was a man who are the exact replica of the man he was seeing in his dream just a minute ago, the only difference was the man in front of him right now looks much more matured in more that one aspect, his body was better built, his chin was longer and more perfectly chiseled, and his aura was clearly is more overwhelming and... Jaejoong decide he should stop daydreaming.

“I.. im okay.. really, Yunho-ssi” Jaejoong startled because of his own thought. He shrugs Yunho hand that rested in his forehead. Seriously, It only making him more dizzy. His shift his gaze downward, hiding his red face.

Yunho only chuckled, “okay then, please go downstair whenever you are ready, i made breakfast. Let’s eat together.” With that Yunho head towards the door, but not before he  bow down once again to planted a peck on Jaejoong temple and Jaejoong, which instantly wipes away the remaining of Jaejoong sleepiness and headache.

“here...”

Jaejoong reach out and open his hand out. Yunho hand him a black rectangular thing that he thought was a mirror for a second. Until he accidentally press a button on it and the glass thing on it lighted up.

“its a phone. The one you had before was broken and i can’t find a place that can fix it, so i replace it with a newer model. I already move your files in it and input some important numbers” and deleted unimportant numbers, oh not to mention installed a gps tracking device too. But Yunho sure He didn’t need to inform about that one.

“ooooo” Jaejoong examine the phone excitedly, He tries to tap his finger on the screen several times and violently shake the device, but the screen wouldn’t bug even for a bit.

“its locked. Here, let me help you set a password for it...” Yunho fidget with the phone for a while and help Jaejoong to record his fingerprints as the password input and explain how to operate the phone and do basic stuff in it while Jaejoong was watching intently and nodding enthusiatically everytime Yunho explain something.

“so, to unlock this, you just need place your finger on this button and...” Yunho held Jaejoong finger and place it on top of the home button and the next second the screen was unlocked.

“wooooaaaah it works! It looks like those phones they have in action movies. So cool!” Jaejoong smile childishly and unconcsiously hit Yunho on the back, he couldn’t hide his fascination at the ‘new’ technologies he just learn about. Yunho chuckles at how childish Jaejoong can be sometimes. It truly reminds him of the straightforward and cheerful young Jaejoong that he used to know. Not the one he have to face everyday these past few months, the gloomy and lifeless Jaejoong.... Yunho shake his head, he was really not in the mood on remembering the depressing past right now.

“I have to go to work now. i’ll probably be back around 3 pm...” Yunho said looking at his watch.

“hm... hm...” Jaejoong nods, his full attention was directed towards the newfound cool device in his hand.

“....don’t go anywhere okay? If you really have to, ask Junsu or Yoochun to assist you. And don’t....”

“I know, i know Yunho-ssi! Don’t let any stranger in, this is the third time you remind me. Just go already. You’re going to be late.” Jaejoong carelessly push Yunho towards the entrance and bid him goodbye, He make sure Yunho car was already out of sight before entering the home again.

“and now... where should i start...” Jaejoong decided that he should learn something about himself if He want to regain his memory back, and he decides that it was probably the best to start to search in the place Yunho called ‘their’ house. He wandered around the house and couldn’t believe of the number of rooms it actually have “seriously, it was only two people actually living here... what’s the use of these empty room...” He mumbles. He opened the room that actually looks like it was used for something.

It was their working room. The place where Yunho store all of the script he have to learn and where Jaejoong basically keep his stuff. Jaejoong tries to search something on the stack of papers that was placed on the cupboard and found that most of them was actually Yunho script, he could see all the notes and circle Yunho added on the script.

So, that ahjussi is actually some kind of actor. And probably a model too, by the posters on the road i saw the other day.... but what am i? Jaejoong wonders as he looks around the room, He remembers that he was also interested in filmography but he is more interested on things going on behind the scene. He saw another pile of paper on top of the table on the centre of the room. He examined it and found that it was also a film script but this time, it has his name on it, it stated ‘written by : Jung Jaejoong’ under the title of the script, and his eyes widen.

Oooooooh... he is probably a script-writer! Ooooowie~ the thoughts of him working his dream job really excites him. I made it! He flipped the papers one by one and found himself fascinated by the rows of word that he’s sure was written by him. There’s an envelope fall off one of the page, and he open it. It was a plane ticket to New York with his name on it. Uwaaaaah~ i could afford going overseas, im so cool! But when he looked at the detail, he furrowed his eyebrows because the departure date and time written actually was the same day as the day he had accident and around the same time too. Hm? Was i actually planning to go overseas on the day the accident happened? What a pity it had to be cancelled... Jaejoong put the envelope back to its previous place and decide to keep the script so he could read it later.

Jaejoong tries to open the table drawer. The first drawer wouldn’t bug as it was locked and he couldn’t find any keys in sight. The second drawer on the other hand had its key attached to the keyhole, he opens it and found a red laptop. He put it on the table and tries to hit several button before the screen lightened up showing his name. Oooh i got my own laptop too! He clap excitedly and eagerly fussing on it. He saw an interesting icon with the title ‘diary’ and curiously clicked on it, but unfortunately, it requires him to input a password to actually enter. “awww...” Jaejoong whines, he tried to input several password, like his birthday date, his entire family birth date, cutiepiejoongie *the one username he usually use for chatting on msn, WON BIN, and Hyunjoongie<3 but it always ‘access denied’ warning that greets him. Feeling defeated, with a big frown on his face tried to look into another thing and connected to internet browser.

He looked up his browsing history and clicked on the last page he visited a few days ago and it connected him to his email account. The inbox was filled with unfamiliar name and names that looks like it was an organization that has something to do with movies. But another thing catching his attention was a familiar name that actually pops up several times, actually, it was the one with the most mails in his inbox... Kim Hyunjoong.

‘Jaejoong frowns. So i was still maintaining contact with Hyunjoong sunbae all this time? Jaejoong drags the pointer to the last mail he received, it was from Hyunjoong, the date shows that it was a day before the accident happened, he clicked it and the windows shows a short, only text message.

Okay, I understand. I sent our plane tickets and booking codes to you. It’s scheduled tomorrow. We’ll meet after you’re done with your bussiness.... see you tomorrow then.

Jaejoong was totally confused now. So, i was planning to go to New York... with... Hyunjoong hyung? But... Why?! Jaejoong click the back button and tries to open another mail that was sent by Hyunjoong. But, before he could read what was written on it, his laptop screen went black.

“Eh what?” Jaejoong flustered, he try to hit the power several times but the screen wouldn’t bug.

“Aaaargh, did it ran out of battery? Why nowww~??” Jaejoong whines. He opened the drawer and try to search for the charger but it was nowhere to be found. He brings the laptop and script out and put on the table in the living room and try to search for the laptop charger everywhere in the house, but still got no luck. Sulking, he throw himself on sofa He was dangling his feet in the air with his head upside down.

This is so frustating. Seriously, of all times this laptop could run out of battery, it must happened when he was THIS close to revealing the reasons why he was planning an overseas trip with Hyunjoong sunbae.

Feeling bored, Jaejoong tries to reach for the TV remote in front of him and turn on the TV. He was surfering through every channel until something catch his eyes. A very familiar face.

Jaejoong furrows his eyebrow. He turn into confine sitting position and squinting his eyes. What is this? Jaejoong didn’t even know what he was watching, once he was sure that the one on the TV was Jung Yunho, who claimed to be his husband at the moment, his eyes grow as big as a saucer. It was probably an advertisement of a brand of soju, or wine, or champagne, or whatever it is but it has something to do with alcohol. Oh  correction, it was probably just an advertisement of woman’s lingerie. WITH quotemark HIS HUSBAND quotemark IN IT.

Because, what the eff? The advertisement begins with some kind of red liquid poured into a champagne glass that the actor –it was Yunho, but at this rate, Jaejoong refuse to call the man in the ads as his husband- hold, and then the camera was zoomed in to the Yun... i mean the actor’s face and he smiled, the teethy-smirking kind of smile, the one that only a first class jerk could have pulled of he tilt the glass as if he was offering the drink to the camera. It was cringy, but he still looks undenyingly handsome nonetheless... DAMN! oh never mind him. It was okay until Yun...the actor took a sip of the alcohol-look-alike-red-liquid and suddenly out of nowhere a bunch of literally women shows up and surrounded his husb, i mean, the actor. And the next scene they were dancing around- still - surrounded by sport cars and bubbles... and his husb... the actor was, joining the dance happily with his suit on. Ugh.. that suit was ugly, Yun... THE ACTOR looks like a pimp in it. Jaejoong literally lost. OH MY GOD! MY EYES! Jaejoong throw his hand to cover his eyes. He just saw one of the woman shamelessly grinding her body on his husband. WITH ONLY A FREAKING BIKINI!

(NB: if you had trouble picturing this, just imagine Yunho’s champagne MV and pretend it was an ads for champagne ;) )

And the worse part is, what kind of advertisement was this long? Seriously, it was just a bunch of scene of various women in a bikini grinding their body on his husband in a various place! In a bar, in a carwash, in a bus, in an elevator and... Jaejoong didn’t even want to mention anymore. WHY DID THEY ALWAYS GRINDING THEIR BODY EVERYWHERREEE? What advertisement is it actually? An anti alcohol addiction campaign? An advertisement for bikinis? Or a film trailer of a lonely old man who suffers from auditory and visual hallucination so he always seeing hot woman flying around him?  or what?! Cause seriously, what was the relation between a ing glass of champagne with a grown up man in a suit, dancing around and being an idiot with one batalion of women wearing practically nothing? No wonder That Ahjussi is such a ert. It was actually a part of his living! It was already 3 minutes and the ads was still going on, and Jaejoong couldn’t take it anymore. He can feel a pang in his chest and he don’t know why, he unconciously grip the remote a little bit tighter as a frown formed on his face.

And just about the right time his phone was ringing. Jaejoong grab the phone the blinking screen shows : ‘Uri Yunho-yah <3 is calling’ Jaejoong silently watch his phone blinking with a disgusted expression.

“what?!” Jaejoong answers hastily.

Yunho didn’t respond for a second. Probably startled by the sudden hostility. “um... Jaejoongie?” he said hesitating. Little did Yunho know Jaejoong was inaudibly mocking him across the line.

“what do you want?”

“um.. actually, i was just wondering if you have your lunch already. You probably want to order a takeout, i put the numbers on the post-it note on the refrigerator. Oh, and the meeting is taking longer than expected, so i’ll probably be a little bit la...”

“THEN JUST DON’T GO BACK HOME! YOU CAN ALWAYS GO TO TO HELL IF YOU WANT TO YOU ERT!!!” Jaejoong lash out and abruptly cut the phone call. Across the line, Yunho was absolutely confused. His eardrum was thumping painfully because of the sudden screaming. He blankly stare at his phone for a long minute.

Hmph! Jaejoong crossed his arms sulking. It was only a few seconds later when his phone was back ringing again. Jaejoong slide the button without looking at the caller.

“WHAT?!” he shouted to the microphone.

The line went silent for awhile “eh... hyung?”

This voice “Junsu?” Jaejoong grab the remote and switch to another channel. Cause seriously, if he watch it for any longer, all hell will break loose.

“You sounded upset. Is everything okay?” Junsu hesitantly ask

“Oh no, i mean yes. Yes, Of course. Everything is... perfect.”

“Oh good then. Yunho hyung called me this morning and ask me if i can check on you since you are home alone today. But, since midterms are coming so it got a bit hectic here. So i probably could pay a visit around the time for dinner... is that okay with you?” Junsu ask.

 “Oh no need to wor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter