Ch 2. Introduction

18 vs 29 (yunjae ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

In the midst of busy city of Seoul, a man is seen running in full speed through a crowd of people, ignoring the questioning looks people blatantly throws at him, he run and run, like his life was depended on it. Occasionally glancing behind his back, making sure that there is no one chasing after him. When he is completely sure that there is no one behind him, and that he is already made quite a distance from those scary adults that stubbornly confined him in that stupid hospital ward, he stops his track slowly to take a deep breath.

“I hahh.. should never skip any PE lesson. How can I get this exhausted just from running a few meters...?” Jaejoong said in between breaths, struggling to fill his desperate lungs of oxygen. He decide to just keep walking, since he feel that he don’t have any energy remains in him to run for another distance.

“It’s strange. It never been like this. I used to run hundreds of meter without any problem...” Jaejoong mumbles, still feeling short of breaths “Whats wrong with me? Am i getting fat?” he examine his body, lifting the upper part of his hospital gown to look on his tummy, checking if there is any excessive fat.

He found nothing wrong with his body, if there is something wrong with this body of his, its only the fact that he is way too thin. Shrugging, he shift his  attention to things around him. he looks left and right, wondering why did he find that the buildings and roads there feels too foreign for him.

He shift his attention to the people walking around him. Everyone have this questioning looks plastered all over their face. Like they are all wondering why there is a man, not just any kind of man, a beautiful one, wearing an oversized hospital gown, bare-footed in the middle of Seoul busy street.

Jaejoong once again look down on his own body, his hand immediately flew to cover it, he can feel heat slowly creeping on his reddened cheeks. Every scrutinizing stare he received from these stranger somehow make him feels like he was .

“It’s all because those people. Why the hell are they even held me up in that room for such a long time? I wanna go home...” Jaejoong whimpers as he cautiously steps ahead. When he felt like he had enough of walking, He looks around once again “but... where am i?” Jaejoong ask to no one particular. He can feel that fear is slowly crawling up inside of him. Afraid that he can’t find his way back home.

He aimlessly wander around the busy street, with no certain direction. Try to find something that might be familiar to him. but he failed, miserably. This city that he walks in feels like a completely foreign place to him. the street and the buildings that surrounds it totally different from the street he used to walk on everyday. But the signpost and poster that is hung up at almost every building tell him that he is still in Seoul. Its just that the Seoul he lived in this morning and the Seoul that he is wandering in right now is just a completely two different place.

In the midst of his confusion, something caught his attention. Turning his head, he look intently to the rectangular thing. A poster, of a man. It looks like an advertisement of a clothing line. The man in the poster is posing like a supermodel, he has a strong jawline and a bow-shaped lips, and a tiny mole  on top of it. The man has a brunette color hair, styled rather messily, but still is sophisticated. The first two button of his shirt are left open, revealing a delicious looking firm chest, that only enhancing his y looks. His beautiful brown orbs throwing a burning gaze to the camera. And overall of his appearance screaming masculinity and dominance in Jaejoong eyes.

Jaejoong involuntarily gulps, didnt know what completely making him taken aback. He mindlessly traced his fingers on a series of alphabet that written on that poster, slowly trying to read it.

“U.. U-know.. Yun.. ho?”

Its strange. The name doesn’t feel strange on his lips. He is mesmerized by the appearance of the model of that poster, unconsciously spending a good minute staring dreamily on the subject that being displayed on the poster. but, when realization hits him, his jaw dropped. Flabbergasted, His adoration turns into rage once he recognized the man on the poster.

“YOU!!!” he screams, pointing accusingly to the poster that he worshipped barely a minute ago.

“YOU!! YOUUUU! YOU ARE ONE OF THOSE SUSPICIOUS PEOPLE!!!” he screams to the unanimated object. Gaining another strange look from people around him that wondering if they should call the police for there is a freak wandering around in the city.

Jaejoong looks around him, trying to search for something, when he finds an empty Pepsi can, he picked it up and aim it to the poster, and then he trew the can to face part of the poster, hard.

“STRIKE!” he shout satisfied that his aim hits the target.

And then he looks around him again, looking for another bullets to throw, when he can’t find any, he ran to pick the empty can he threw a while ago and again, aim it to the model face. And did it again, again and again.

“YOU!!! YOUUUU!! EVERYTHING HAPPENED BECAUSE OF YOU!!! TELL ME WHERE THE HELL AM I!!! I WANNA GO HOOOOMEEE!” Jaejoong asked desperately (a/n. yes, to a poster, its pathetic, i know.) Ignoring all the people around him. let other people thinks that he is crazy, oh, he couldn’t careless. But he just want to go home!

After a while of his rage vaganza, which of course, he didn’t receive any feedback from the poor poster. He stomp his foot and lets out a humph. Pouting, walks away, again, to only God knows where. Its just a few steps later that he can hear his stomach grumbling loudly. He holds his stomach. His pout gets deepen, he looks around, and then set his gaze at a  pizza parlor in front of him. He approach it and place his hand in on the glass door. After sometimes looking at the glass door, he gasps.

Not because of the pizza that being displayed. But because his own reflection that staring back at him.

Again. He doesn’t know who it is, another stranger is staring back at him. The reflection of a man with an opened mouth, white skin, and doe eyes that looks just like his. he lifts his right hand to cover his mouth, and the man on the glass door do the exact same thing. And then again, he let out another loud gasp, and he can see the man on the glass door also widen his eyes and mouth. It took quite sometime for Jaejoong to finally realize that the man reflected on the glass door is no one but him.  The reflection on the glass looks just like him, but looks much older. Gone the black raven hair he used to have just this morning, replaced by long brownish locks. He is much taller and thinner than how he remembered he is and some baby fat that usually occupying his cheek is now gone.

Not recovering yet from his shock state, He let out a yelp when suddenly he felt a pair of strong arms circling on his waist. On the glass door, he can see another reflection of a man,  much more bigger than he is, hugging him from behind. The man wearing a gray hoodie that almost covering all of his face. But, Jaejoong can recognize him all too well, the man who possess that chocolate brown orbs that staring back at him through the glass door, The scary stranger that holding him back on the hospital. And right then Jaejoong freeze.

“There you are...” The man whispers on Jaejoong ear, sending chills through Jaejoong spine.

“W.. what...” Jaejoong turn around, his voice suddenly stucked on his throat, overwhelmed by the sudden warmth that enveloped him. he found the man behind him fiddling with his cell phone with one hand, the other hand never loose the tight grip on Jaejoong waist.

“Yeah Junsu... I found him. Hmmm, i’ll bring him home. You can go back to your home. Yeah., tell Yoochun i’m sorry for the trouble...” Yunho said to his phone.

When Jaejoong realized that he is being hugged by a stranger he met merely a few hours ago, he began to struggles. He wriggles around on the stranger arms. The stranger seems to realize that Jaejoong is trying to run away again. He tigthen his hold on Jaejoong waist. And Jaejoong panicked.

“A... Ahjusshi... Please let me go! I.. I just wanna go home... my family is just an ordinary family, There’s no point on kidnapping someone as poor as me... they wouldn’t give you enough ransom...” Jaejoong plead hopelessly. Still trying to get out from the stranger grip. No point, he only feel the stranger tighten the arms that circling around his waist, easily wipe out his struggles.

Yunho knitted his eyebrow. He can’t say that being called Ahjusshi and treated like a total stranger, even being degraded as low as a kidnapper by his own wife doesn’t hurt. But he shrugged that feeling away and choose to ignore Jaejoong incoherent pleads. He drags Jaejoong towards his car. Hoping that they would arrive at their home quick and get some rest.

Jaejoong. Feel like his pleas fall on a deaf ear start getting violent he shook Yunho hand wildly hoping it will get loose. But, his struggle is again useless. Yunho hold his arm in an iron vice grip.

“Yaah! I said let go of me ahjusshi. I warn you! I mastered Capoeira! I... I... if you don’t let go of my hand like... right now, i can make sure that your hand will no longer able to hold anything tomorrow.” Jaejoong try to threaten Yunho, but fail miserably to hide the trembles that present in his words. But then again, Yunho ignore him. He keeps dragging Jaejoong toward a car that parked not far in front of them.

Thinking that he is being kidnapped and will be transported to somewhere faraway to be held as a hostage, Jaejoong get more panicked.

“YAH! YOU KIDNAPPER! I SAID LET GO OF ME! ANYONE PLEASE HE-“ Jaejoong’s scream cut by Yunho hands that fly covering his mouth. Yunho looks at Jaejoong eyes and narrowwing his eyes. And that, again, sending another chill through Jaejoong spine.

“What did you just call me again?” Yunho ask. Eyes never leaving Jaejoong.

Jaejoong swallow another big gulp, he lowered his head and towering his gaze anywhere but the brown orbs of his possibly kidnapper, feeling suddenly intimidated by this handsome stranger.

“Ki... Kidnapper... You Kidnapper! You want to kidnap me and ask for a ransom right? told you already, its no use! My family is so poor that you kidnapping me will only help them lessening their financial burden!” Jaejoong rant, shaking his arm a little in hope he can get the grip that circling his wrist would be loosened. “So.. so.. I...”Jaejoong continue his rant. But this time, Yunho again, pulling his wrist harshly beats him. a winch escape from Jaejoong lips.

Yunho hold his wife chin and lift it up, forcing Jaejoong doe eyes to once again look at his darken orbs. “Really? Jaejoong? Don’t you remember me? Even a little?” Yunho ask Jaejoong. Hid voice gets soften, Jaejoong can hear it a little bit shaking, like the owner of the voice is going through some kind of emotional turmoil right now. And it makes Jaejoong confuse of the sudden turns of situation. Jaejoong didn’t miss the hint of sadness and hurt that emanating from this man’s brown orbs and deep voice. And it confusing him more for the fact that deep down inside him he feels that this man is no stranger in his life, and knowing that he is the one that causing the strong looking man to voice out some feeling of hurt, Jaejoong couldn’t help but to feel sudden guilt rushed in him.

“I...” Jaejoong utter a world.

“Enough.” Yunho said, Jaejoong didn’t get the chance to finish his words, since the man in front of him lift him up from the ground, open the car door, and throw him inside the car, locking him from the outside. The man then walk to the driver door an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter