Ch 1. Reset

18 vs 29 (yunjae ver.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yeah Junsu, im on my way...” Jaejoong informed to his brother accross the phone. “with this, its all over between me and Yunho...” he added with a sigh. Staring intently to the traffic light in front of him, when it finally turns green, he slowly step on the gas again. Steering his way to the law office.

“Hyung...” Kim Junsu, the one who is on the other side of the phone finally making a sound after contemplating for a long seconds “Are you sure about this? I mean... you love Yunho hyung so much. I don’t want you to regret it later. You dont even know if the rumors were true or not...”

“Im not someone who will got worked up over some rumors ssu-ah, i saw it. With my own eyes. And he even had the guts to lie to me...” Jaejoong said bitterly. Some image of his husband embracing another woman flashed before his eyes. And his eyed getting blurry again. "its over between us right when he blatantly lied to me" he muttered under his breath.

“ugh..” Jaejoong groaned, pinching the bridge of his nose. He’s lacking a lot of sleep lately. Thinking over things that happened to his little family, thoroughly reconsidering his decision to get a divorce for countless slepless nights that his head started to ache in pain.

“Hyung? Are you okay? Hyung?”

“oh umm? Yeah im okay Su, no need to worry...” Jaejoong answer with a light tone so that his brother would stop worrying about him. “ oh and  Junsu... guess i’ll be bothering you a lot after this. You know, i can’t live in Yunho’s house anymore. So.. guess i’ll barge in to my old room there. You won’t mind, will ya?” jaejoong asked half teasingly.

“Hyung. I would love to have you come over anytime and for no matter how long it is. But its not the problem... it’s... hyung please be honest with me. do you really, really, like REALLYYY think that this is the best choice? I...”

“Kim Junsu, just how many more times do i have to tell you that this is my final decision? Nothing will change my mind. There’s no point on working on a relationship with no faith and trust... im tired of... ah!” the sharp pain in his head come back. Jaejoong close his eyes for a bit, not seeing a child running on the road a few metres ahead  in front of his car.

“Hyung? Hyung?!” Junsu called Jaejoong, worrying all over again.

“Yeah Junsu? I.. OH !” Jaejoong finally set his gaze back on the road. Only to find a kid running right in front of his way. He turn his wheel sharply, out of the road. He managed to avoid hitting the kid, failing to spot a big tree in right on his way, its already too late when he manage to step on the brake.

The screeching sound of break and the loud crashing sound after is what caught on Junsu ears. A chill run down to his spine in a ridiculous speed, an indescribable fear run through his mind.

“HYUNG! HYUNG! WHAT HAPPENED?! HYUNG!”

The phone slipped from Jaejoong grip to the car floor. His head bumped with the steering wheel. He can feel a burning pain all over his head and a drop of liquid running down his forehead. blood. His focus slowly blurred as he feel his eyelids gets really heavy.

Right before he completely lost his conciousness the image of his husband handsome face is flashing right before his eyes.

“Don’t go. please... i’ll die without you...” Yunho pleads with teary eyes. His gaze boring to the back of the girl standing in front of him. he balled his fist on his sides.

“O...oppa..”  the girl turns. After spending a long minute gazing deep to the almond shaped eyes the handsome man has, the girl running towards Yunho. Yunho enveloped her in a warm hug. A sunset is perfectly shown on the background behind the two gorgeous creature.

“Okay.. Yeah.. PERFECT!” the director shout, Ending the scene. “You two are awesome. Totally looks like a real couple. No wonder you won the best couple award.” The director smiles. Showing his thumbs to the actor and actress in front of him. Yunho, and his female lead, Go Ara.

“Thank You, director-nim” Ara smile sweetly to the man that just complimented her. Shyly steal a look on her handsome co-actor that is nonchalantly walking away from the set. The stern look on Yunho face immediately wiped the smile she had on her face.

Yunho sit on a bench without saying anything. He quietly check on his watch, its the 15th times he checked the time in this last 1 hour.

15.50

He sighed. Staring blankly at hollow space. At this time, His wife must have arrived at the law office, submitting their divorce paper. That means, They won’t be legally married anymore in a matter of days.

He won’t be officially tied to the first and only man he loves the most in his whole life.

In the near future, he will lose the right to hold Jaejoong in his arms. And that just make him realize, just how long they haven’t been in each other arms, exchanging warmth, making love or just simply cuddling on the bed.

In the near future, there wont be anymore Jaejoong waking him up with a soft morning kisses or gentle whispers, and greet him good morning with a smile brighter than sunrise.

In the near future, he will be home, greeted by an empty dark room. Just like how his day ended before Jaejoong come to his life.

No more Jaejoong running up to him in his apron, greet him with another mischiveous kisses and bright smile, asking him how was his day, with a warm home made dish already served to warm his stomach.

There will be no more warm figure he could hold to sleep.

No more Jaejoong breathing sound brushed against his chest on his sleep.

No more Jaejoong cutely mumbling his name in his sleep.

No more Jaejoong crisp laughing sound.

No more Jaejoong.

That fact just stabbed Yunho straight through his heart. He suddenly felt so sick. Yesterday night, when his temper get the best of him, he was so mad at Jaejoong for having the thoughts of leaving him.

Dont you need me?

Can you even live without me?

Hah! Lets see, if you can live well without me

Thats all the thing that were running through Yunho mind on that dreadful night. It completely evaded his stupid mind that it was actually him that had always been depended on Jaejoong. He didn't thought that it was actually him that couldn't even survive without having Jaejoong warmth for even a day, or the fact that he is the one who needs Jaejoong to simply breath.

Yunho buried his face on his palm, reciting his line just a moment ago.

Don’t go. please... i’ll die without you...

What if he said that to Jaejoong. Will he stay by his side?

Will Jaejoong have the same reaction as his female lead earlier? Running toward him and embrace him?

Yunho sighed.

All of these thougths just giving him more headache. He feels so restless that he dont know what should he do right now. He close his eyes , hitting the pang he feels on his chest, willing the pain to go away.

Please, God...If only... if only... i was given a chance... i’ll do anything.

Anything, Just so I can hold him again...

Just then, his phone ringing making him startled. Yunho briefly checked the caller, it was his brother in law...

“Yoboseyo? Junsu?”

“H-HYUNG! YU- YUNHO HYUNG!” Junsu shrieked on the other end of phone. In between sobs.

“Junsu? Whats wrong? Are you cying?” Yunho asked in worry. He knows something was wrong.

“J-Jae Hyung! H-He is...” Junsu can’t even finish his words. His sobs only got more violent.

“Junsu, calm down. Whats wrong with Jae?” Yunho dont know if he was calming Junsu or himself down. Cause he can already feel his heart pounding rapidly. Please, don’t let anything bad happened to him...

“He- He was caught in an accident, Hyung! His car crashed into a tree. H-he is in the emergency room right now!” Junsu struggles to finish his words. Then he finally break down. Crying his heart out.

Yunho heart stop beating. He feel his world come crashing down. Before he know, he already running outside the shooting location to stop a cab, praying that God will spare the life of his wife. Ignoring the shouts of director and staffs that ordering him to come back.

As soon as his cab arrived in front of the hospital, Yunho threw a wad of cash to the driver, and run to hospital front door as fast as he could, not bothering about his change of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter