Final

[SEQUEL] Allow Me To Love You 2

"Mi Na.." Doojoon whimpered. She smirk.

"Correction. My name is Yong Mae Na. I am Mae Ra's sister." Mae Na smirk. Doojoon's tears falling down.

"What have you done to Kevin?" Hyunseung ask with his eyes locked to Kevin. Mae Na turn to him.

"Kevin? That stupid brother of yours? I didn't do nothing. I just give him some poison and make him paralyze forever. Moreover, I am medic student if you want to know. After three days when you was admitted to hospital, Kevin and I went to a club to have some fun. I said my best friend is having party. So, I decide to end Kevin's life. Kevin was too drunk. I ask him to drive the car and went home first. I thought he have die in the car accident, but, only his brain cannot work properly. But its okay. He can't disturb me anymore." Mae Na smirk. Hyunseung grit his teeth.

"You ! He is your husband! How can you do it!" Hyunseung shout. Mae Na laugh mockingly.

"Do you think I married with him for nothing? Jang Hyunseung, you are not the only one who is clever. Remember, there is another person who is more clever than you." Mae Na said. She took out a remote and push one of the button. Hyunseung turn his head to the side and saw bloodied Gikwang and Dongwoon in an aquarium. Hyunseung gasped.

"Yah! What is this matter involve both of them you ?!" Hyunseung shout. Mae Na smirk.

"Let me tell you from the start Hyunseung ah. Me, Doojoon and Dongwoon is a great friend at our hometown where Doojoon and Dongwoon's grandparents live. Mae Ra never show her face to Doojoon because Doojoon live in Seoul. Me, Dongwoon and Mae Ra always share everything we have. Until one day, Mae Ra saw Doojoon's face. Mae Ra fall for Doojoon." Mae Na said while staring the ground. Hyunseung gasped at the last sentence.

"Mae Ra wants to got near Doojoon but Doojoon didn't notice her. In fact, she was once introduced by me to Doojoon but Doojoon was too blind to notice that Mae Ra was there. Because Doojoon have crush on Yoseob that he don't care who lays eyes on him. Including me and Mae Ra. One day, Mae Ra decide to go to Seoul. We fight because of that. And the next morning, Mae Ra wasn't there anymore. I went to Seoul on the spot. I found Mae Ra and a boy. And that was Hyunseung. I trust Mae Ra on Hyunseung. I met with Hyunseung once and told him everything about Mae Ra to him. But I never mention about Doojoon because I know, Hyunseung knows Doojoon. B-but..." Mae Na cover her face as she was crying.

"Mae Na.." Hyunseung called. His eyes was teary.

"Doojoon hit Mae Ra! Doojoon killed my happiness. I thought Hyunseung will be angry but no! He didn't! They even become more closer than before! I angry for that! I wait for four years long! Until one day.. Hyunseung done his revenge to Doojoon. I hope both of you will die but, this bastard saved you guys. I was so angry. I was angry that time." Mae Na point to Kevin. She then curve a smirk.

"But then, I got an idea. I went to meet up with Doojoon's father at a club. I want Doojoon to feel the pain losing one of family members. Doojoon's father was drunk. And I decide, to cut the brake wire. But then, I saw the brake wire has been cutted by someone. And I know who did that. Doojoon, it is your boyfriend who done that. Hyunseung cut the brake wire." Mae Na look at the shocking Doojoon who have his eyes on Hyunseung who is staring at the ground.

"Hyunseung, is that true?" Doojoon's voice was cracking. Hyunseung look into Doojoon's eyes.

"I'm sorry Doo. My revenge make me to do that. I'm sorry Doojoon." Hyunseung said softly. Doojoon chuckle bitterly.

"I drove my car as fast as I could. I crashed with Mr. Yoon. I was treated by Kevin. That's how I know Kevin. And I thought the same thing as Hyunseung. We thought Mr. Yoon would die but no. He just paralyzed. So I shut my self. I got to know Kevin deeper. And we become an item for two years. I knew about Hyunseung, Doojoon, Yoseob and Junhyung from him as he always met with you guys. And I know, I can get my revenge soon." Tears rolling down Mae Na's cheek.

"On my wedding day with Kevin, you guys was there. Doojoon didn't even know about me. He didn't recognize me anymore. But Hyunseung, he knew me already. He still remember a bit of me after 5 years. And I was happy for that. It make my work easier. One day, I was doing some research for my assignment at Kevin's hospital. I saw Hyunseung and Mrs Yoon in Mr. Yoon's room. I decide, I should end Mr. Yoon's life. When Mr. Yoon saw Hyunseung, Mr. Yoon was gasping for air. Why? Because I mention Hyunseung's name when he was on the way to hell. Mrs Yoon storm out from the room. I saw Hyunseung try to kill Mr. Yoon. I think, better if I kill both of them because Doojoon care about Hyunseung more than his stepfather. So, I knock Hyunseung out and I blocked the tube. He died. When Kevin came, he thought Hyunseung done it as he knew how much Hyunseung hated Mr. Yoon. But he didn't know. His own wife done it." Mae Na said. Doojoon was speechless.

"Mae Na. You did hate Doojoon that much. But, didn't you and him has been friend before?" Hyunseung said.

"Hyunseung, that's why I hate him that much. He killed my own sister. I can't accept it Hyunseung. I don't know why fate is on his side. Everytime I try to kill him. There will always a saviour. I hate this life." Mae Na knelt on the ground.

"The car was your doing?" Hyunseung ask. Mae Na look up.

"The car suppose to hit Doojoon. But you save him." Mae Na said.

"Gikwang.." Hyunseung muttered. Mae Na chuckle bitterly.

"I met with Gikwang at a club. I sold my body to him. He give me the information of you. He took it from Doojoon. He drove the car that suppose to hit Doojoon. And, we make a deal. If he told about this to anyone. He and the person will die. And, he accidentally slip about this to Dongwoon. So I have to." Mae Na said.

"You're cruel. You hurt your own husband. You hurt your own bestfriend. You hurt yourself. Why you must sell your body just for your revenge. Why must you suffer when Mae Ra suppose to be happy up there? Don't you think she will be so sad if you done this things?" Hyunseung said.

"Only if I can turn the time. It wouldn't be like this." Mae Na said and swung her sword. Hyunseung has prepare his defence so he struck the sword using his.

"Mae Na. We don't have to fight. You have told us what you felt. You can ask Doojoon to apologize by himself!" Hyunseung said.

"No! A life should be paid with a life. And there is no way I will let him go." Mae Na attack again. This time Hyunseung a bit clueless. The sword opening a gash at Hyunseung's right shoulder.

"One point for Mae Na and zero for Hyunseung." Mae Na said happily.

'This girl is surely crazy.' Hyunseung's sword and Mae Na's clashing again.

"Hyung! Take care of her! I will save Kevin!" A voice was heard. Hyunseung knew whose voice is that.

"Yoseob! Don't come near! It is dangerous!" He shout back. Yoseob was too stubborn that he didn't want to listen to Hyunseung. Suddenly, a man with a mask come towards him. Luckily he brought a small knife.Soem other men come and fought with Hyunseung's man. Seeing the mess, Doojoon move his body to Kevin.

"Kevin, can you hear me?" Doojoon ask. Kevin just move his eyes towards Doojoon.

"Kevin, listen, I know you can't do anything now but, you can help me. You can help your wife." Doojoon said. Kevin blink his eyes.

--

Hyunseung and Mae Na stare into each other eyes. Mae Na strike again. Hyunseung evade the sword.

"I bet you love Mae Ra so much that you want to see her right?" Hyunseung said and struck Mae Na's sword down.

"You two right?" Mae Na said. And strike again. Hyunseung give a small smile and stab Mae Na's stomach. Mae Na gasped.

"You can see her now." Hyunseung said and pull out his sword. Mae Na fall on the floor. She look at Hyunseung's back who is leaving her.

"Not so easy Hyunseung.." She choked out blood.

--

Hyunseung open Doojoon's handcuff while Yoseob is bringing out Dongwoon and Gikwang form the aquarium.

"Hyung!" Hyunseung turn his head to Yoseob.

"Gikwang is not breathing anymore." Yoseob  said.

"Dongwoon?" Hyunseung ask. Yoseob shook his head. Hyunseung look at Doojoon. His eyes teary.

"I'm sorry Doo. I know.. I shouldn't have any revenge on you anymore. I'm sorry." Hyunseung said. Doojoon shook his head.

"I should have believe and notice all of this. It is my fault too." Doojoon said and smile.

"We have to get outta here." Hyunseung said and help Doojoon to stand up. He lift up Kevin along with Doojoon.

"HYUNSEUNG!" Hyunseung turn his head and saw Yoseob was in Mae Na's hand with knife at his neck.

"Yoseob!" Junhyung called. Yoseob's eyes start teary.

"I thought you have fallen asleep completely." Yoseob muttered softly.

"Yoseob, why didn't you tell me about your plan and Hyunseung? I can help you guys." Junhyung said.

"SHUT UP! ENOUGH!" Mae Na said. Hyunseung look at Junhyung.

'Bring Kevin and Doojoon out. I will handle this.' Hyunseung mouthed. Junhyung nod. He approach Hyunseung and took Kevin.

"Let's bring Kevin out first." Junhyung said.

"Yoseob?" Doojoon ask. "I will handle this." Hyunseung said. Junhyung and Doojoon went out with Kevin.

"You want me. Not him." Hyunseung said and approach them slowly without any weapon in his hand.

"I don't want you. I want Doojoon." Mae Na said. Hyunseung sigh.

"Let's make a deal then. What say, we kill Doojoon together. It is not that I love him that much. In fact, I hate him too." Hyunseung said. Mae Na chuckle.

"I am not stupid Hyunseung. I am not stupid as you." Mae Na said. Hyunseung clench his fist.

"ENOUGH Mae Na! We should stop this all. We shouldn't kill anyone." Hyunseung said. Mae Na smirk.

"No I wouldn't" Mae Na said. Some men comes in with bat and sword in their hand. They form a circle around Hyunseung. Hyunseung can't do anything. He just fought with their bat using his hand. A bat swung at his back make he stumbled to the front. Another bat come in contact with his stomach. He was kicked and punched. His handsome face was bruised.

Ssssappp! A sword was swung at his back opening a deep gash. Another sword come in contact with his waist. Hyunseung fall on the floor.

"Mae Na! Stop torture him! I should be the one! Not him! Please! Let Hyunseung go. Just kill me!" Doojoon comes in with Junhyung.

"Jun.. Save Yoseob." Doojoon whisper. Junhyung nod.

"I want you to see your precious brother and boyfriend died in front of you." Mae Na said and stab Yoseob in stomach.

"YOSEOB!" Hyunseung, Doojoon and Junhyung shout in unison. Junhyung run towards Mae Na with a bat in his hand. Mae Na took her sword and struck it to Junhyung which Junhyung avoid. But, another man behind swung a bat and it hit Junhyung's head. Junhyung fall on the floor beside Yoseob. Blood oozing from his wound.

"Yoseob. I love you.." Junhyung lean forward and hug Yoseob. "I love you too." Yoseob said.

--

Mae Na walk forward. Doojoon gulped nervously. He saw the wound at Mae Na's stomach.

"Now, its time or your death." Mae Na smirk and run forward with her sword pointing to Doojoon. A sword struck down her sword.

"Not so easy. You kill our leader before. And now, you want to kill our new leader." Minsoo said and fought with Mae Na.

"You're MBLAQ slave? Huh! I thought MBLAQ's clan has vanish." The sword come in contact with Minsoo's shoulder. Minsoo didn't give up and strike his sword to Mae Na. Mae Na fall on the floor while clutching onto her stomach. The man which surrounding Hyunseung was fighting with Hyunseung's men which Hyunseung's men win. Minsoo help Hyunseung make his way to Doojoon.

"Minsoo, send Yoseob and Junhyung to hospital." Hyunseung muttered.

"How about you Sir?" Minsoo ask.

"I have Doojoon. Just go." Hyunseung said. Minsoo nod and walk towards Junhyung and Yoseob. Their men help to bring the couple to the car.

"Seung, I should just believe you. I'm sorry." Doojoon muttered. Hyunseung smile weakly before fall in Doojoon's embrace.

"Seung, yah! Don't play like this!! Open your eyes!" Doojoon shook Hyunseung's body. Hyunseung open his eyes.

"How I love you so much." Hyunseung said and carress Doojoon's cheek. Doojoon smile.

"Doo, bring me to the garden. Please.." Hyunseung said weakly. "We should go to hospital." Doojoon said.

"Pleasee." Hyunseung plead. Doojoon can't help but nod. Doojoon and Hyunseung walk together.

BANG! A gunshot was heard. Doojoon and Hyunseung fall on the cold hard floor.

Blood oozing make a pool at them.

Mae Na smile. "At last, I got to avenge my revenge for you Mae Ra.. At last.." Mae Na whisper.

"Unnie.." Mae Na look up and saw Mae Ra was smiling with her hand was shoved in front of Mae Na's face. Mae Na smile and took the hand.

"Let's go meet our parents. Right Unnie?" Mae Ra said. Mae Na smile and follow Mae Ra.

--

The bullet went through Hyunseung and straight to Doojoon's back. Doojoon felt the pain. But Hyunseung felt it more.

"Seungie.." Doojoon hold Hyunseung's cold hand. Hyunseung flash a smile.

"Let's go shall we?" Hyunseung said. Doojoon nod. With all his might,he bring Hyunseung in bridal style. The pain in his back was unbearable. But, seeing blood keep falling from Hyunseung's back adding more pain in his heart. They took one of the car and straight to the garden. They didn't even know they took a night until it evening again. They sat at the white bench which now stained with blood. Their car was left there.

"The sunset is beautiful. Right Doo?" Hyunseung muttered weakly. Doojoon nod.

"Doo.. You knew everything now. I don't have any secret anymore. My work to protect you is over. You can live happily now." Hyunseung said. Doojoon know, Hyunseung wouldn't make it eventhough they go to hospital. It is better for Hyunseung to die here.

"I love you Hyunseung. I can't hold you anymore. I will miss those smile of yours. I will miss those laugh. Those kiss. You're my beautiful memories." Doojoon said. Hyunseung smile.

"Don't find another person. Just wait until your times come. I don't want to share you in heaven. I will wait for you Doojoon. So don't married with other person. I just want you." Hyunseung choked out blood.

"I love you. I don't know how to describe but I love you so much. I'm sorry. I love you so muchh." Hyunseung said. Doojoon went forward and kiss Hyunseung on the lips.

"I love you too," He muttered in the kiss. The hug was the last one for them. The kiss too. Doojoon felt nothing.

Hyunseung has gone.

Gone for real. Gone forever.

Doojoon's tears fall down. He carried Hyunseung in bridal style and went to their car.

"Like I promise Seungie.. I will bring this car to death. So, I would keep my promise." Doojoon start the engine and drove the car.

He look once again at Hyunseung's pale face. "I love you.." Doojoon said to the gone person. He smile.

---***---

Yoseob and Junhyung look up at the sky and smile. The bench still stained with blood. Hyunseung and Doojoon's blood.

"I lost two friend and a brother in just one day. Dongwoon, Gikwang.. Hyunseung Hyung will be the most beautiful memory ever." Yoseob said. Junhyung nod.

"Hyunseung sacrifice too much for us. He deserve happiness. Doojoon too." Junhyung turn his head to the 'sleeping' Doojoon on the wheelchair.

"Is he asleep?" Yoseob ask. Junhyung smile a sad smile.

"He is gone.." Junhyung said. Yoseob smile.

"At least, he will meet Hyunseung Hyung up there." Yoseob said.

"I love you Yang Yoseob.."

"I love you too Yong Junhyung.." They kissed. Little did they know, another couple was staring them from a tree.

They curve a smile and went away with the wind.

--The End--