AMTLY 2 - 2

[SEQUEL] Allow Me To Love You 2

"Yah! Don't I told you not to call me anymore?" The person said

'I know. But I want my payment.' He said through the phone.

"Payment? Okay. Meet me later. But, can you help me? Find this particular person. I will double up your money."

'Okay. I agree. Who is the person?' He ask.

"He is Kevin's pet brother. His name is Hyunseung. He is in Seoul University. 2nd year."

'Hyunseung?OMG! He is my bestfriend! And you freaking wants me to look for him. For what?' He ask.

"Just do it can you? One more thing, don't let this secret leak out. Or I will kill you!"

'I got it! Don't need to shout. Anything else?' He ask.

"After you gather the info, meet me at a cafe and I will pay you. Okay. My husband is here! I'll call you later!" The person hung up. He ask and hang up too.

"I'm sorry Hyunseung ah." He mumble and walk to his class.

---***---

"You arrive late." Hyunseung said. Hyunseung sat on the couch and stare at the boy in front him. He scratched his neck awkwardly.

"Sorry Hyung. I stuck with Junnie." Yoseob said. Hyunseung nod. Yoseob sit on the hospital bed.

"Did Doojoon ask anything?" Hyunseung ask. Yoseob nod.

"He keep asking me where are you and is something happened with you." Yoseob pout.

"What did you say?" Hyunseung ask.

"I just say that you faint yesterday because you have fever and was admitted to hospital. It will make him less suspicious.." Yoseob said. Hyunseung chuckle.

"You are clever Yoseob ah." Hyunseung said and cover his mouth as he cough. He look at his hand. Blood.

"Hyung!" Yoseob shrieked and went to the bathroom. He bring wet handkerchief and hand it to Hyunseung. Hyunseung wipe his hand.

"Thanks Yoseob ah." Hyunseung said. Yoseob nod.

"Why don't you just do the surgery? It will be easier Hyung." Yoseob said. Hyunseung shook his head.

"I am not here because of that. I have another reason." Hyunseung said. Yoseob frown.

"What do you mean?" Yoseob ask.

"Someone killed Doojoon's father. And I want to know who is the person. Because I am so sure that the person have to do with Mae Ra's death and Doojoon." Hyunseung said.

"What make you think like that?" Yoseob ask. He knew that Hyunseung is good at lying. Before is like this too. It is not that he didn't believe his Hyung. But he just want to be careful.

"Don't you think, the night where Doojoon was kidnapped, his father accident. And, after two years, the person decide to kill his father instantly. Don't you think it was suspicious? And, why must Doojoon's father unless the person want Doojoon hurt by losing his father." Hyunseung said. Yoseob rolled his eyes.

"Hyung. I know what you do." Yoseob said. Hyunseung scoff. and crossed his arm.

"Yang Yoseob, about the accident, it is not my doing. I am not the one who collide Mr. Yoon's car." Hyunseung said.

"I know. But you cut the brake right?" Yoseob said. Hyunseung rolled his eyes.

"It wouldn't hurt anyone." Hyunseung said bluntly. Yoseob gasp.

"Yah! Jang Hyunseung! You said it wouldnt hurt? Don't you know that his appa paralyze for a year and you said it didn't hurt? You are messing right now Jang Hyunseung." Yoseob said angrily and scoffed. Hyunseung chuckle.

"Yah! He paralyze because he had . Not because of me. So,don't blame me." Hyunseung said bluntly again. Yoseob sigh in defeat.

"But if not because of the accident, he wouldn't get the ." Yoseob said. Hyunseung shot a look at him.

"I just cut the brake wire. It is not I am the one who collide his car. Moreover, I done that when his father at the club." Hyunseung said. Yoseob rolled his eyes again. Hyunseung remember one thng but he wasn't sure about that.

'Isn't she and the car is the one...'

Yoseob look at his Hyung weirdly.

"You figure out something?" Yoseob ask. Hyunseung shook his head and cough again. Yoseob sigh.

---***---

Doojoon and Junhyung walk in the ward and saw a laughing Yoseob and Hyunseung. Doojoon smile sweetly and walk towards them.

"Annyeong Doojoon ah!" Hyunseung waved and smile. "Annyeong baby!" Doojoon sit beside Hyunseung on the couch while Junhyung beside his lover.

"How are you? Are you okay now? Has your fever cool down?" Doojoon ask. Hyunseung smile and nod.

"I will discharge tomorrow. Doctor said that my body needs more water and rest." Hyunseung said and take off his red sweater. Doojoon nod.

"How about you? Are you alright?" Hyunseung ask. Doojoon nod.

"My stepfather's death didn't effect me that much. But my mother. She still sad but I know she is strong." Doojoon said. Hyunseung nod.

But little did they know, there is a pair of eyes looking at Doojoon with hatred. A smirk form on the person's lips.

'This is just the beginning Yoon Doojoon. I will make you pay for it.' The person locking gaze with Hyunseung who is smirking.

---***---

"Junnie, since Doojoon's father death, Hyunseung Hyung has been weird than before. I'm scared." Yoseob said. Junhyung look at him.

"Hmm? What do you mean? Weird like what?" Junhyung ask.

"His old behaviour has return. He talks about Doojoon's stepfather's death. I afraid if he done that thing. Who knows, maybe, he still have revenge on Doojoon." Yoseob said. Junhyung frown.

"Seob, we should trust him. We know how much he love Doojoon. He already said he would forget that incident." Junhyung said. Annoyed a little.

"Jun, listen. When he talk about that, he doesn't have expression.He can say about it bluntly. Don't you think?" Yoseob said.

"Seob, enough. We shouldn't bad mouth about him. He is our friend and we should trust him." Junhyung said and pick up his beg. He walk away leaving Yoseob who called his name which he ignored. Yoseob scoff.

"I know Jun, you still love Hyunseung Hyung." Yoseob look at Hyunseung who is walking in the cafeteria with phone in his right hand and Dongwoon beside him laughing. Yoseob sigh.

---***---

"Hyunseung Hyung, how long have you know Doojoon Hyung?" Dongwoon suddenly ask.

"Since small. We are closer more than a brother." Hyunseung said and sip his mocha.

"I didn't expect Doojoon Hyung would couple with you as he always tell me about Yoseob Hyung." Dongwoon pout. Hyunseung chuckle.

"He did? Wow! I'm impressive. Wait, you said, you live Busan before and now, you live around Seoul right?" Hyunseung ask. Dongwoon nod.

"Have you ever meet Yong Mae Ra?" Hyunseung suddenly ask. Dongwoon tensed up and nod.

"Hyung, you know about her?"Dongwoon ask. Hyunseung silence.

"How bout you? You know her?" Hyunseung ask. Dongwoon nod violently.

"Hyung, she is my best friend. I last saw her 5 years ago. A year before she come to Seoul. Hyung, she is really a good friend. She is indeed a beautiful." Dongwoon said and smile. Hyunseung nod.

"Anything else?" Hyunseung ask. Dongwoon swallow his capuccino and continued.

"We're bestfriend before. Mae Ra doesn't have any friend except me. She is a quiet person. Her father and mother both left them because of a car accident. But, a year later, I got a news that she is dead in a car accident." Dongwoon said sadly. Hyunseung widen his eyes.

"You said 'them' just now? She has other siblings?" Hyunseung ask.

"She has an older sister. Since Mae Ra's death, her sister was missing. We didn't know anything about her since then." Dongwoon said. Hyunseung frown.

"Wait, Doojoon always come to your place?" Hyunseung ask. Dongwoon nod again.

"Of course! Busan is our grandparents house. I stay with my grabdparents since I was born until I graduated from primary school. Then, I stayed with my parents until now in Seoul." Dongwoon said. Hyunseung smirk.

'Gotcha!' Hyunseung knew who is the murder and who wants to revenge.

It is other than......


Hye! I want to ask.

Is this story good enough? Or, should I delete it?

However, this story is ending soon.

And sad to say, someone, or maybe two will die.

Thanks comments and subscribe!