AMTLY 2 - 1

[SEQUEL] Allow Me To Love You 2

Annyeonghaseyo! I am back with the sequel. Here, I decide to change Kevin's wife. I want it to be a girl, so, please bear with me. Thank you! Enjoy reading!


"Congratulation Kevin Hyung!" Doojoon greet

"Thank you! Here, I introduce you my wife." Kevin said and a cute adorable girl walk towards them.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Mi Na imnida. I'm mixed American Korean. Nice to meet you!" Mi Na said.

"Annyeong! Hyunseung imnida. Kevin Hyung's adopt brother." They shake hand.

"I'm Doojoon! I'm Hyunseung's boyfriend." Doojoon said.

"Come, let's eat. We have a lot of thing to talk about." Kevin said and drag his wife.

"This will never end." Hyunseung whisper suddenly made Doojoon shiver.

---***---

"How was the wedding? Is his wife beautiful?" Yoseob ask. Hyunseung just nod slightly.

"She is really beautiful. She has milky white skin, her eyes is like cat eye, she has a chubby cheek, her nose is like Yoseob's nose and her lips is the best part. It is like Angelina Jolie's lips." Doojoon said and receive a hard smack from his boyfriend.

"Seung! Its hurt you know!" Doojoon said and rub his head.

"Jinjja? My heart hurts more than that." Hyunseung said and turn to his poker face.

"Woah! Is Hyunseung jealous? It is so unusual for Hyunseung." Junhyung said and receive a glare from Hyunseung.

"What about her behaviour? Is she kind?" Yoseob ask.

"She is friendly and kind. Smile quiet often. Everyone can melt seeing her smile." Hyunseung add. Yoseob and Junhyung nod.

"Aish! How I wish I can be there to watch them. She must be really pretty." Junhyung said. Yoseob pout.

"Jun-ah, Seobie is sulking with you" Doojoon said. Hyunseung chuckle.

"But she is a bit strange." Hyunseung mumble suddenly.

'Her smile is not really a smile. And the way she talk. Aniyo. It is just my feeling.' Hyunseung said in his heart.

"Strange? About what?" Doojoon ask.

"Aniyo. The way she walk. Erm. Like a duck." Hyunseung made an excuse and smile awkwardly. Doojoon made a weird face.

"Enough! I have to see Mr. Park or not that dinosaur will eat us. We get going first. Annyeong!" Hyunseung said and drag Yoseob with him. Yoseob give a flying kiss to Junhyung and he accepted it right away. After the two disappear, Doojoon sigh.

"Doo, something happen? Why are you sighing?" Junhyung ask.

"Jun.. Yesterday, when we are at the wedding, Hyunseung suddenly said, 'This will never end'. What is that mean? I afraid if he planned something for me." Doojoon said in worry tone. Junhyung shook his head and put his hand at Doojoon's shoulder.

"Doo.. You shouldn't think like that. You should trust Hyunseung. It have been a year. We are all grown up. He has change. Think about it back. He always smile recently. He talk more now. He also has emotion. Just now, he jealous over you." Junhyung convicing.

"I think, he think something bad about Mi Na. I don't think Mi Na has a strange walk style." Doojoon said. Junhyung sigh.

"Don't you love him? I'm sure he has get over Mae Ra. It have been 4 years since Mae Ra's death. Believe him. He is your boyfriend." Junhyung said.

"I love him. But.. I will try to believe him." Junhyung shook his head and sigh.

---***---

Hyunseung cough for the 2nd time. And it is a bad one.

"Hyung, you should do the surgery." Yoseob said. Hyunseung shook his head and cough again. Yoseob his back.

"Aniyo.I don't want. Just let this be our secret. Doojoon can't know about this." Hyunseung said.

"Hyung, next month will be Mae Ra's 4th years of death. Shall we give her a visit?" Yoseob ask. Hyunseung look at him.

"Of course we need to. I want to meet her. Let's bring Doojoon and Junhyung too." Hyunseung said. Yoseob smile.

"I'm happy to see you like this." Yoseob hug Hyunseung.

'I'm more happy that you believe in me. At last..' Hyunseung smirk silently.

---***---

~~Three weeks later~~

"Hyung, are you happy with Mi Na?" Hyunseung ask Kevin. Kevin nod. Hyunseung scoff.

"Wae? Why can't you answer my question with your own voice? Wae?" Hyunseung has show his old behaviour.

"Jang Hyunseung, you never change right? You can't hide your Hyde side from me." Kevin said. Hyunseung smirk.

"Kevin Hyung. I am asking you question. And you should answer me with a correct answer. Not a question." Hyunseung said.

"I am happy with her. Why do you bother?" Kevin said. Hyunseung spread his leg on the field. He breath deeply.

"Refreshing." Hyunseung close his eyes and lying down. Kevin shook his head.

"His Jekyll is back." Kevin said and sit beside his brother.

"What did you like in story Doctor Jekyll and Mr. Hyde Hyung? You always say about it when you're with me" Hyunseung said. Kevin startled.

"Jekyll has always prevent himself from being a Hyde. But he can't. And slowly, Jekyll fading from this world. And Hyde took control. Hyde kill almost everyone. Include his bestfriend.He doesn't care who is him. What he knows, he wants to kill. And one day, the doctor found who is Jekyll and Hyde. It is the same person. But in the end, both of them missing. And I don't want you become like that. Hyde kill everyone. But the one that been haunted and live in fear is Jekyll. It is not fair." Kevin said.

"Life is not fair. God is not fair. Why must God take Mae Ra from me. And why must, Doojoon become my boyfriend." Hyunseung said.

"Seung.. You are made for Doojoon. And your destiny, is to love him. Not hate him." Kevin said.

"And your destiny, is to die in your love hand." Hyunseung said with flame in his eyes. Kevin shocked.

"Seung, what do you mean?" Kevin ask.

"Be careful Kevin Hyung. We can't trust people easily. There are so many enemy in our life. Sometimes, the person is too close with us that we didn't even realise. Just be careful." With that Hyunseung walk away from Kevin, leaving him dumbfounded.

"What do you mean Seung-ah? Why must you scare us like this??" Kevin said.

---***---

"Doo,I want to visit your father at the hospital. Wanna come?" His mom ask. Doojoon shook his head.

"Just go. I don't want to see him." Doojoon said. Cha Mi sigh.

"Doo, it have been a year since he lies on the hospital bed. You didn't even visit him." Cha Mi said.

"Eomma, after what he done to our family, you still on his side? I don't believe it." Doojoon said.

"When I was kidnapped, and that's when aboeji involve in accident, with a girl, but  you go to him. You kiss his cheek and pray for his safety. But me, you didn't even care. Wae? Am I just a trash for you?" Doojoon ask with the verge to cry. Cha Mi sigh and want to carress Doojoon's cheek but her hand been slapped away.

"Just go for him. I don't mind anymore." Doojoon said and walk to his room. Cha Mi shook her head and walked to her car.

---***---

"Doo.. joon.. F-fr...end... "Mr. Yoon mumble. But Cha Mi can't understand a thing because it is not clear. Mr. Yoon is having for almost a year. He had a car accident on the night Doojoon was kidnapped by Hyunseung.. His affair was dead.

"Annyeonghaseyo Ahjumma." A boy greet him.

"Ah. Hyunseung-ah. Where is your mom?" Cha Mi ask.

"Eomma have something to do. She can't come. So, she ask me to send you this." Hyunseung said and give her a basket of fruits.

"Thank you Hyunseung-ah. It is a waste that Doojoon didn't come." Hyunseung smile a bit. He turn his head towards Mr. Yoon. Mr. Yoon look frightened.

"He...H..e.. B....r..ake...A....c...dent... H...it.... Bl..ood..." He try to say something.

"What are you trying to say?" Cha Mi ask. Mr. Yoon gasp for air. Cha Mi ran out.

"Mr. Yoon.. Wae? Are you lack of oxygen? Are you tired of living in this world?" Hyunseung move his face closer to Mr. Yoon's face.

"Sometimes, we have to accept the fact that we will not live longer. And, our death will be a beautiful death people ever seen." Hyunseung traced his finger along the oxygen tube. He smirk.

---***---

Hyunseung stood by Doojoon.

"I'm sorry for your lost." Hyunseung said. Doojoon hug him.

"I'm fine Seung. But I still wonder, who did this. It is true that my father is dead, but you was hurt." Doojoon said and kiss Hyunseung's forehead.

"Aniyo. It is fate. I should be aware. And only if I didn't been knocked out, your father wouldn't die." Hyunseung said and bit his lips.

"It is fine. My suffering has ended. My mom's suffering too." Doojoon said and look at his mom.

"Go. She needs you." Hyunseung said and Doojoon walk away. He hug her mom. Kevin walk and stand beside him.

"Did you do that?" Kevin ask. Hyunseung glare at him from the corner of his eyes.

"What do you mean?" Hyunseung ask.

"Don't act innocent. You're smart and capable of anything." Kevin said.

"Eventhough I am, I wouldn't kill someone for something that he didn't do. It is true, I want to kill him so badly. So that Doojoon would feel what I felt. But no. I didn't even do that. And the darkness fetch me. When I awake, I knew, there are someone behind all of this." Hyunseung said.

"Are you sure?" Kevin ask.

"Stop giving me that dirty looks. What I know, I didn't do it." Hyunseung said and walk away.

"I don't believe you." Kevin said and look at the grave.