AMTLY 2 - 3

[SEQUEL] Allow Me To Love You 2

Hyunseung and Doojoon walk hand in hand at the street.

"So, where we should go? Amusement Park, Han River or shopping?" Doojoon ask.

"Let's go to Han River. Spend time there." Hyunseung smile.

"Seungie, wait here for a while. I want to go to the coffee shop over there. You're freezing." Doojoon said and hold Hyunseung hand.

"No need. Just stay here. I will be fine." Hyunseung said but Doojoon insist.

"Just wait for a minute." Hyunseung sigh. Doojoon was crossing the road. He didn't realize there was a car speeding towards him. Hyunseung saw the car didn't give a sign to stop. He widen his eyes as the car got nearer.

"Doojoon! Be careful!" Hyunseung called. Doojoon turn around and saw the car. He was froze a minute and wait for the impact. But instead,he was pushed and he can heard the sound of crashing. He turn and saw Hyunseung rolling on the road. He look at the car who drove at a high speed.

"Doojoon!" Hyunseung called weakly. Doojoon rush to his lover. He was lucky that nothing serious as Hyunseung was hit at the corner of the car. 

'The same car. It means, she is..' Hyunseung frown as the pain striking on his head.

"Seungie.. You okay? Are you okay baby?" Doojoon ask. Hyunseung squint his eyes and fall in Doojoon's embrace.

"Boy! Your friend is bleeding. Bring him to hospital." An old man said. Doojoon look at his Hyunseung and saw the back of Hyunseung's head bleeding. Same goes to his forehead. Doojoon bring Hyunseung to Seoul Hospital where Kevin were.

"How can this happen?" Kevin ask to Doojoon while clean Hyunseung's wound. Hyunseung was asleep

"It is my fault. I didn't realize there were a car. Hyunseung pushed me. He got hit from the corner of the car. He was concious until I bring him here." Doojoon said.

"Speeding car? Like a movie. Don't you see what car is it?" Kevin ask. Doojoon shook his head.

"I think it is Toyota. And, its colour is red." Doojoon said.

"Tch. Hyunseung's favourite colour. Just who is the person done this." Kevin said angrily.

'Wait, Hyunseung's favourite colour? Did he planned anything? Wait! If yes then why did he troubled himself to save me? What if it is just a part of his plan?' Doojoon sigh. He turn his eyes to Hyunseung.

'He hurt himself many times for me. Maybe, it is all just coincidence. He is my lover afterall.' Doojoon thought. Once Kevin has gone, he sit beside Hyunseung.

"Seung, don't trouble yourself for me. I hate it if your hurt." Doojoon mumble and continue observing his lover's beautiful face.

---***---

Hyunseung cracked his eyes open and saw Doojoon sleep on the couch. He touch his dizzy head.

'It must be so long since I sleep.' He though and look around. He realize he stil wear the same t-shirt and jacket this morning. He walk out from the ward without wake up Doojoon and walk towards Kevin's ward. While he walk, he heard someone speak loudly in a room. He turn to the room and eavesdropping.

"I told you to hit him. Not his lover!" The person said.

"....."

"He is here and Kevin even treat him. You should hve make him die."

"....."

"I don't think so. Whatever it is, I need you to kill Yoon Doojoon. About Hyunseung, I will kill him by myself."

"....."

"It is easy. I can handle it. But I want Doojoon die. In painful ways. Okay. Bye!" The person hang up and walk out from the room. Hyunseung hide behind the wall. Once the figure stepped away from the place, he let out a relief sigh.

---***---

"Hyung, you okay?" Yoseob ask. Hyunseung force a smile and nod.

"Eii, everything happen so fast. Are you sure you don't want to report police?" Yoseob ask. Hyunseung shook his head. Hyunseung's phone rang. He pickd it up.

"Yoboseyo?"

'Jang Hyunseung.. I guess you know who is me since you heard what I talk about at the hospital. I give you three days with Yoon Doojoon. After that, he will be dead. You know the place.' The short phone call ended. Hyunseung closed his eyes tightly.

"Hyung! You okay? Why? Tell me Hyung!" Yoseob shook Hyunseung's shoulder.

In his tight closed eyes, tears rolling down from it. Yoseob shocked so he pulled Hyunseung into a tight hug.

"Hyung, tell me. What happen actually?" Yoseob said again. Hyunseung look into Yoseob's eyes.

"Yoseob, can you help me?" Hyunseung ask. Yoseob nod.

"W-what is it Hyung?"