AMTLY 2 - 4

[SEQUEL] Allow Me To Love You 2

Hyunseung was loading the gun. Some of his men was sharping the knife.

"Are you guys ready for any death that will we go through?" Hyunsueng suddenly say out loud without looking at his men. HIs men look at him.

"Of course. We work for you for a long time. Moreover, you take us away from MBLAQ after they were killed by some mafia. What is the use of us become your men if not for death?" His right hand man said. The other nod.

"Thank you. Let say, I died, change yourself. Arasseo? Stop this gangsterism. And, I want you to take care of them all." Hyunsueng point to his right hand man. The man nod.

"We will make sure you save Sir. We will try our best to fight her." Another man said. Hyunseung nod.

"Guys, for this three day, I will be away. Minsoo, you take care of them all. Everything must be prepared. She is crazy. She can do everything." Hyunseung said. They nod. Hyunseung start his car and drove away.

---***---

Doojoon cross his arm at his chest.

"Jang Hyunseung! You late again." Doojoon act like he was angry. Hyunseung chuckle.

"Mianhe. I have to do some stuff just now." Hyunseung said. Doojoon act sulk. Hyunseung hug Doojoon.

"Doodoo..  Please don't be mad. I promise I wouldn't be late anymore. I will lways be with you right?" Hyunseung said cutely. Doojoon turn around.

"Promise?" Doojoon ask. Hyunseung nod. Doojoon smile and pull Hyunseung into a kiss. They broke the kiss once Hyunseung was out of breath and pull their self into a hug.

"I always love you Doojoon." Hyunseung muttered softly.

"I love you too Seung.." Doojoon smile. Hyunseung knew, this might be the last time.

"So,what we want to do today?" Doojoon ask as they broke the hug.

"Let's go to amusement park and have fun there. We should cherish our time right!" Hyunseung said. Doojoon nod and bring Hyunseung to a car.

"Whose car is this?" Hyunseung ask.

"Beautiful isn't it?" Doojoon ask. Hyunseung nod and smile.

"This is our car. From now on, we will travel using this car. When we grown old, I promise you, on our death day, we will bring this car too." Doojoon said and tap his car roof.

"You mean, we will die in this car instead of on the bed? Maybe, we can die while make out." Hyunseung smirk.

"Eii! Jang Hyunseung! Don't be naughty can you?" Doojoon raise his eyebrow.

"I just being naughty for you only mister!" Hyunseung chuckle. Doojoon smile.

"We shall get going now! I want to have a lot lof fun." Doojoon said. Hyunseung nod and get in the car.

'I really hope we can die together in this car. But I know, my death was at a basement.' Hyunseung  made a disgusting face.

"Yah! What is with the face?" Doojoon ask and end it with a chuckle.

"Aniya. Just don't mind it." Hyunseung said. Doojoon smile.

---***---

"Ehmm. Seungie.. You really want to ride that?" Doojoon ask and point at the Roller Coaster with his trembling finger.

"Of course! I want to ride everything!" Hyunseung said happily. Doojoon gulped nervously and forced a smile. Doojoon has always hated Roller Coaster. It is not that he scared of height. But, he didn't like feel dizzy. He will easily vomit.

"Doo.. I promise you.. This will be the last time. I wouldn't force you anymore." Hyunseung said made Doojoon's heart softened.

They start with Roller Coaster and then Panic Attack, Spinning Wheel and many other ride. Each ride, Hyunseung will keep screaming while holding tightly onto Doojoon's hand. Doojoon will close his eyes and let himself fly. At the end of the ride, Hyunseung keep laughing at Doojoon who is walking like a drunken man. But, Hyunseung wouldn't let Doojoon go. Not today. Not when he only have another two days to be with his boyfriend.

"Are you having so much fun torturing me today Seungie?" Doojoon ask as he wipes his mouth. He just vomit for the fifth time that day. Hyunseung nod and chuckle.

"Doo. There is another ride that we didn't ride." Hyunseung whisper huskily at Doojoon's ear made Doojoon shiver.

"Seungie. I can't bear to vomit again." Doojoon whine. Hyunseung chuckle.

"But this ride is a nice one. Romantic one." Hyunseung said. Doojoon sigh.

"What is it?" Doojoon ask. Hyunseung point to it.

"Ferris Wheel." Hyunseung said. Doojoon look at the ride then into Hyunseung's eyes. It was sparkling. Doojoon can't help but smile.

"Okay then! Let's go!" Doojoon drag Hyunseung.

"But, you will vomit again" Hyunseung stopped Doojoon.

"Seungie, it is just Ferris Wheel. I will be fine. Let's go." Doojoon drag Hyunseung.

'It is not just Ferris Wheel Doo.. It is the place I wants to tell you how much I love you..' Hyunseung thought.

---***---

"Do you love me?" Hyunseung ask as he is in Doojoon's arm.

"Of course. I love you more than anything. More than myself." Doojoon said.

"If I die, don't find another person please. I know I am greedy. To have you all alone by myself. But please.. Don't find another person. Love me and only me. Can you?" Hyunseung said in sadness.

"Seung.. No one can replace you in my heart. I have you and only you. No one else." Doojoon said and kneel down in front of Hyunseung. He hold Hyunseung's small hand. He saw the tears streaming down from Hyunseung's doe eyes.

"Hyunseung, I promise you. I wouldn't find another person. But you have to do the same thing too. I don't want to share you. I rather you are hurting than you find another person other than me. I am greedy too. But for your love.. I am greedy.." Doojoon lift up Hyunseung's chin and crashed their lips together.

"I love you.."

"I love you too.." They were on top of the Ferris Wheel. The Moon is the witness of their love.

---***---

Hyunseung cracked his eyes open when his phone ringing.

"Yoboseyo?" Hyunseung ask in sleepy tone.

'Jang Hyunseung ssi. You have another one day. Tomorrow is your last day. Make sure, you follow my instruction.'

"It is if you got him. I wouldn't let it happen. You will regret it because played with me." Hyunseung said bravely although he is scared. He hang up immediately.

He wash himself and get ready. He walk to the living room and saw Doojoon was having breakfast with his family.

"E-eomma? A-appa? D-Doojoon?" Hyunseung frown and shocked. Doojoon wave his hand at Hyunseung. Hyunseung look at his back to see if Doojoon was waving his hand at other person.

"Hyunseung, come eat breakfast with us. Poor Doojoon. He have been waiting for you for a long time." Mrs Jang said. Hyunseung's jaw dropped.

"Aigoo! Don't be too shock." Mr Jang said. Hyunseung walk towards them and sit beside Doojoon. He poke Doojoon's cheek.

"You are real." Hyunseung said. Hyunseung pinch himself. He wince.

"It hurts." He wants to slap himself but then Doojoon's hand stopped him.

"You're not dreaming and I am not a ghost. This is Yoon Doojoon. Your boyfriend." Doojoon smirk. Hyunseung blush and smile.

"Seungie, you look so cute in that short white pants and this black sleeveless shirt." Doojoon said. Hyunseung chuckle.

"Whatever you jerk!" Hyunseung smack Doojoon's forehead. Mr and Mrs Jang smile.

"Eomma!!" A voice called. Hyunseung throw his head back.

"I know whose voice is that." Hyunseung murmur. Junhyung come in with Yoseob and back hug their mother.

"Junhyung, Yoseob, sit. We have breakfast together neh."Jang Dong Gun said.

Dong Gun take Junhyung as his child. Although Junhyung is not his real child, he was married with Junhyung's mother before. Junhyung has no father. So, he wants to take responsibilities as a father. And, Mr and Mrs Jang accept the fact that their son are a gay. About grandchild, their sons can adopt. So, they didn't mind it.

Hyunseung cough again. Doojoon look at Hyunseung.

"Seungie, you okay?" Doojoon ask. Hyunseung nod.

"I just drank a lot of ice recently." Hyunseung said and look at Yoseob. Yoseob sigh. Yoseob couldn't bear the pain anymore. He was hurting when saw his Hyung hurt. He know Hyunseung didn't have much time anymore. Hyunseug can die anytime. His lung cancer, the fight for Doojoon. Yoseob couldn't bear it. So that he let his tears fall down unknowingly.

"Yoseob, are you okay?" Hyunseung ask. Yoseob look up with his teary eyes. Yoseob nod and wipe his tears.

"It have been a long time since I eat together with family." Yoseob said sadly.

"Me too." Junhyung said. Mr Jang and Mrs Jang smile.

"From now on, all of you is my son. Just call me Appa, Aboeji. I don't mind. You guys are my son." Mr Jang said. All of them smile. Hyunseung was happy. He really happy. Al last, his family can be together again. Although after this, he would be gone and wouldn't be here anymore, he still wants the best for his family.

He cough again and this time he can feel liquid was with it too. He just hope Doojoon didn't saw it.

"Seung..." Doojoon look into Hyunseung's eyes. Hyunseung can see the pain in it.

"Don't tell me.." Hyunseung sigh