AMTLY 2 - 5

[SEQUEL] Allow Me To Love You 2

Hyunseung smile weakly at Doojoon who is looking at the floor.

"Doo.. It is not that I don't want to tell you. I just don't want you to be worried." Hyunseung said. Doojoon didn't budge.

"But you shouldn't lied to me Seung. You shouldn't lied to me saying you already healthy! You should just tell me Seung! Is it so hard!" Doojoon shout at Hyunseung made Hyunseung flinch. Hyunseung look down and exhale his deep breath.

"It is not hard to tell you. But it is hard to handle with how you will react. I don't want you to always protect me. You need to take care of yourself too. Your mum. You still have mother. Doo, please understand me. I have my own reason so don't ask me why." Hyunseung muttered softly.

"What is your reason? Die without me knowing? I am your boyfriend Jang Hyunseung. What do you think I will do when suddenly you will fall in my arms and leave me alone without doing anything? What did you expect Hyunseung?" Doojoon said and turn his head to Hyunseung. His face softened when saw Hyunseung was sleeping with his back still leaning at the bed head. Doojoon walk slowly to Hyunseung and tugged Hyunseung properly in bed. He crawl next to Hyunseung and lied down.

"It is not that I angry.. I just scared. I just scared if you will leave me without I realize. Please Seung.. Don't leave me. I love you Seung.. I promise I will bring you somewhere tomorrow." Doojoon said and give a peck at Hyunseung's lips.

"I love you.. Goodnight baby.." Doojoon close his eyes and snuggle closer to Hyunseung and hug the latter.

---***---

Doojoon woke up that morning and notice a space beside him. He open his eyes and saw nothing but only a blanket. He smelt something nice from the kitchen. He walk out from the bedroom and get down to the first floor of the house. He saw Hyunseung was stuffing in the kitchen. He knew, he shouldn't be angry to his lover. It is not anyone's fault. He smile and shrug that thought off. He make his way and sneak his naughty arm around his lover's waist.

"I'm sorry." Doojoon whisper.

"I'm sorry too.." Hyunseung whisper back.

"Back to square one?" Doojoon said. Hyunseung turn around and before that, he turn off the stove.

"Not that easy." Hyunseung crashed their lips together. Doojoon smirk in the kiss. 

"Bring me somewhere which suitable for us." Hyunseung said. Doojoon nod.

"I will take my bath first. You better change too." Doojoon said. Hyunseung nod and flash a smile. Hyunseung send Doojoon off with a smile.

'I hope this is not the last time.' He thought.

---***---

"Where are you taking me to?" Hyunseung ask as Doojoon lead the way.

"Wait! We will arrive the place soon." Doojoon said. After three step, Doojoon stop.

"Are you ready?" Doojoon ask. Hyunseung nod. Doojoon take off the blind fold. Hyunseung gasped. In front of them was a beautiful garden full of flower. They walk and walk in silence until they reach a place where a sit was there. They smile at each other.

 

English Manor garden scenery wallpaper 2 Wallpapers

The place is just a simple garden but for them, they can feel the sad feelings.

"Doo, I want you to fulfil my last request. Please Doojoon." Hyunseung said. Doojoon look at his boyfriend.

"Let's say I die, can you bring me here? This seat. I want to die here. Can you?" Hyunseung said.

"Seung, why did you say like this? You wouldn't go anywhere. You wouldn't die." Doojoon said. Hyunseung smile a bit and lock Doojoon with his lips.

"I love you." Hyunseung said.

"I love you too." Both of them close their eyes and suddenly,

Darkness..

---***---

The girl splash Doojoon's face make Doojoon jolted. He look around and spot a girl with mask in front of him. He was so sure he saw Kevin too.

"W-what is this?" Doojoon ask. The girl chuckle.

"I bet you don't know anything about me huh Yoon Doojoon?" The girl said. Doojoon can't recognize the voice as the mask prevent it.

"Who are you? Why are you doing this? I-is that Kevin Hyung? Why did he involve in this? Who are you?!" Doojoon keep shouting. The girl step forwards and slap Doojoon as hard as she could.

"This for my suffering!" Slap!

"This for my bleeding heart!" Slap!

"This for my dignity!" Slap!

"And this, for my late sister, Yong Mae Ra." Slap!

Doojoon's eyes widen.

"Mae Ra?" He mumbled with blood flowing from his mouth.

"Yes. Mae Ra. You're the cause she died bastard! Only if you didn't hit her that night! I wouldn't suffer this much YOON DOOJOON!" The girl punch Doojoon with all her might. Doojoon just let it be. He didn't even struggle.

"Looks likes there is still revenge for me." He mumbled softly.

---***---

Yoseob walked in the warehouse.

"Hyung! I have track her spot. We should be hurry before she hurt Doojoon Hyung!" Yoseob said. Hyunsueng nod.

"How about Junhyung?" Hyunseung ask. Yoseob look down.

"He has fall asleep after I sedated him."  Yoseob said. Hyunseung exhale his breath.

"Good then. You will stay here. Take care of Junhyung. I will settle this alone. I don't care anymore." Hyunseung said..

"B-but,will you be alright? I.."

"I will be fine Yoseob. Trust me. Anything else, I will call you. I love you Yoseob. Take care of Junhyung. Arasso?" Hyunseung said. Yoseob nod reluctantly.

---***---

Kevin just stay there and look at how the girl tortured Doojoon. He can't do anything. He is paralyzed now. Even his mouth cannot let out any voice. Doojoon was punched and kicked in the rib. He choked out many blood.

"Stop.. Stop.." Doojoon whimpered. Kevin swear he heard the girl chuckle and swung the bat at Doojoon's back. He close his eyes and the tears rolling down.

'Please stop all these. Don't hurt yourself anymore..' Kevin whimpered in his mind.

"Yoon Doojoon! I really hate you. You know that?" The girl said and kick Doojoon's jaw. Doojoon felt his sight become blurry.

"Are you tired Doojoon ah? Never mind. You know, we will end this quick if your prince come fast." The girl said.

"Let's end it here then!" A voice startled them except the girl. They turn around and saw the figure. With his creamy hair, leather jacket with white shirt in it and sword in one of his hand. Doojoon's lips curve a smile.

"Let's stop this now. I don't want to make this any longer." The girl smirk.

"Doojoon ah, your prince is here. I guess, we are hitting the end now." The girl said.

"Stop hurting everyone around you. Stop hurting Kevin. Stop hurting Doojoon. Stop hurting yourself. And, stop hurting Mae Ra up there. She wouldn't be happy to see you like this." Hyunseung said. The girl's eyes narrowed.

"You don't have the right to talk anything abour Mae Ra! You are no one to her! Only me can talk about her! She is my sister and I know what she is going through! I know how she felt so you just off!" The girl shout.

"Yah! I am a part of her life too! I know what she felt! But you! You are her sister so you shouldn't do this! She is a kind person. She doesn't like it if someone she love do something bad. Especially you. You are her sister. You know her better." Hyunseung said. The girl look deeply in Hyunseung's eyes.

"Enough. We don't have to kill anyone. Let's just admit our fault. We don't have to do this." Hyunseung plead and turn his eyes to bloodied Doojoon and paralyzed Kevin.

"I am so sure you want to look at my face right Doojoon?" The girl said and take off her mask. Doojoon gasped weakly.