Jessica's surprise

You're my one and only

Seohyun rushed out of the hotel in excitement. After being cooped up in the room for so long, she felt her body feeling stiff. The other 3 chuckled as they saw Seohyun being so excited. Yoona was in Jonghyun's arm as they walked out of the hotel.

"Hey Seohyun-ah, why are you so excited?" Yoona laughed as they walked up to her. "Well, it's the first time i get to spend time with my precious boyfriend in Japan." Seohyun replied with a smile. "And also because i get to spend time with my unnie." Seohyun giggled softly as she ran back to her boyfriend and hugged his arm.

They walked over to the station nearby. Yonghwa went over to the machine and bought tickets for the four of them. They went into the platform and waited for a short while before the train arrived to send them to their destination. On the way, Seohyun started getting curious and was wondering where Yonghwa was taking them. She looked through the window to a somewhat familiar view but couldn't recall the location and decided she wanted to wait and just be surprised instead.

=========================================================================================================================

As soon as the couples left, the six unnies were relaxing on the sofa, enjoying their time off to relax when suddenly, their doorbell rang. Sunny went over to open the door as she was closest and were surprised at who their two visitor were. Sunny led them into the room and led them over to Jessica's room. Sunny went over to the door and knocked it softly.

"Jessica, you've got a surprise." Sunny called over to Jessica. Jessica groaned as she was just about to fall asleep. "What is it?" Sunny  could only giggle and open the door as Krystal ran over and pounced on her sister.

"Unnie I missed you so much" Krystal pouted as Jessica turned to see her sister and immediately embraced her. "Oh my god, you don't know how much I've missed you baby sister" Jessica turned so that she can embrace her sister. "How did you.....Minhyuk isn't it?" Jessica asked her sister. Krystal could only nod and point to the door. Minhyuk smiled and gave a slight nod before going off to the hall when Jessica call's Minhyuk back.

 "Eyy....Don't be shy come in" Jessica smiled softly and walked in and sat on the floor. Jessica turned over to face Minhyuk and smiled. "Thanks for bringing her over. "  Krystal sat up so that Jessica could sit. "Anyways unnie, how did you know Minhyuk would be with me?" Krystal asked curiously. Jessica laughed for a moment. "I guess you guys were on a different flight but the other CN blue members came earlier and had just left with their respective girlfriends."

Minhyuk was shocked for a moment. "My hyungs are here? they never said anything about coming here" Jessica could only chuckle and guessed that the other three may have met on accident and happened to have taken the same flight. "Anyways will you guys be spending some time here or will you guys be going out?" Jessica asked. "Well....Actually we were planning on exploring Japan with  you if you're okay with it?" Krystal replied. Jessica immediately stood up excited. "Of course just let your unnie change first." Jessica pushed Minhyuk out as she asked Krystal to help pick out what outfit to wear.

=========================================================================================================================

Hey Guys sorry for the short update. Got abit of writers block and can't seem to express myself properly so there will probably  be longer periods before updates so that i can give the best story possible. Hope you guys will continue your support