We meet again

You're my one and only

As Seohyun arrived at SNSD's dorm, she looked at the clock and saw that it was already 6. She quickly rushed up the steps and into her  room. She put down her backpack and rushed into the toilet to take a quick shower. Inside, despite  showering, she kept on thinking about what she should wear to meet up with Yonghwa later but more importantly, what should she say when they met. Should she reveal her feelings today? She only sighed and left the toilet. When she looked up at the clock she was shocked to realise it was already 6.30. She quickly rushed back into her room and took out a white blouse and jeans and put on some light make up before she grabbed her backpack again as she rushed to the door. Just as she was about to leave, her unnies arrived back at the dorm and were all giving her either a cheeky smile or a wink as they came in.

Tiffany was the last one in and she whispered "Good luck.....Hope you bring back some good news for your unnies" She Immediately blushed bright red and was stunned for a moment but put on her shoes and rushed out of their dorm.

As she left the dorm, she could faintly hear someone faintly calling for her and turned to see another one of her unnies, Yoona  "You need a ride? You look like you're in a rush" Her unnie asked with a smile.

She thought for a moment and greatly accepted her offer. "So where are you headed to?"  Her unnie asked as she fastened her seat belt.

"Shindang." She answered promptly and her unnie started to drive off in the direction.

The situation was quiet in the car as Seohyun was thinking of what it was going to be like later. Would it be as awkward as their first meeting? Is he still interested in her?

 Suddenly her unnie spoke up. "So Is my cute dongsaeng meeting someone special?" She smiled softly as she spoke.

Seohyun was shocked and abit hesitant but realised she could trust Yoona to keep a secret. "Mhmm. I'm meeting Yonghwa oppa for dinner"

Yoona immediately giggled which left Seohyun confused. "Eyy, Unnie why are you laughing" Seohyun asked.

Yoona stopped laughing and answered "Well, to be honest, all your unnies know about your feelings for Yonghwa Oppa and we were wondering when you two would finally get together"

 Seohyun was stunned and stuttered "Get together? What do you mean? We're just meeting as friends"

Yoona answered promptly "Well since WGM you've been having this glow every time Yonghwa oppa texted or called you and you've been staring so hard since WGM ended so you can't hide it from us " Yoona replied as she giggled softly and Seohyun could only nod.

"Anyways that's the place right?" Yoona said as she pointed ahead. Seohyun just nodded and tried to look for Yonghwa but couldn't see him anywhere.

==================================================================================

"Aish.....why do i have to be late today of all days" Yonghwa mumbled as he drove along the road toward the place.

 He looked around the area and see's a parking spot nearby. He parked his car and took his stuff and immediately dashed to the restaurant. As he turned the corner, he saw the most beautiful girl waiting patiently outside the restaurant.

 He silently went behind her and closed her eyes with his hands. "Guess who?"

Seohyun was surprised when someone closed her eyes but was relieved when he heard Yonghwa's voice. She decided that she should play around with him as punishment for being late. "I don't know...Jung Mo Oppa?" She giggled softly

Yonghwa immediately felt his jealousy build up but knew she was playing with him and decided to play along "Really? Then maybe i should leave. I've probably got the wrong person."

Yonghwa removed his hands and pretended to walk away when Seohyun grabbed his arm. "Eyy...Oppa, I was just kidding" She said as she smiled sweetly trying to cheer up Yonghwa and continued while she pouts. "Oppa...Can we go in...I'm hungry"

Yonghwa was stunned for a moment and then smiled "Okay Hyun~ Let's go." He hugged her waist and led her into the restaurant.

=========================================================================================================================

Hey Thanks for those that subsrcibed already. This is a short update :) Please comment your opinians :)