We got together

You're my one and only

Seohyun was stunned. She couldn't believe that the man she loved so much was confessing to her right now. She had to pinch herself to make sure it just wasn't another one of her dreams. She cringed in pain which made Yonghwa chuckle slightly. Yonghwa was still holding her hand with his heart beating faster and faster anticipating her reply.

"Yes. Yes. A thousand times Yes. Of course i would go out with you" Seohyun immediately released his hand and hugged him tightly. Yonghwa could only hug her back tightly and pecked her forehead instinctively out of happiness making Seohyun blush bright red. After a while, They both sat back on the bench and Seohyun checked her watch to realise it was already close to midnight.

"Oppa. I wish I could stay longer with you." She looked down before continuing trying to hide her sadness of having to part. " But I've got practice in the morning and  the unnies will be worried if I'm back too late."

Yonghwa lifted her chin and smiled softly. "It's okay, you have work. I don't want you collapsing from being too tired. I'll walk you back to the dorm?" Seohyun nodded and put on a small smile. They stood up and started walking holding on to each other's hand as they walked back to SNSD's dorm. Within a few short  minutes, they arrived back outside of SNSD's dorm

Seohyun turned to her new boyfriend. "Goodnight oppa. Drive safely and I'll miss you" She smiled and pecked his cheek making her blush as she rushed into her dorm room.

She climbed the stairs still smiling brightly. She just couldn't believe that she was now together with the man he loved. She soon arrived at the door of their dorm. She took a deep breath before opening the door only to see 8 ladies waiting in the hall of the dorm with smirks on their faces. She started to blush badly as she removed her shoes and went in to face her unnies. She looked at their leader who signaled for her to sit down on a cushion placed in the middle of the girls. She moved over and sat down looking down unsure of the situation she was in when suddenly, Tiffany finally chuckled.

"So, our cute maknae is attached now" Tiffany said as she looked intently at Seohyun blushing.

"Unnie, what are you talking ab-" She was about to deny her unnie when she was cut off by Yoona.

"Don't try to deny it. We all saw you kissing his cheek outside the dorm earlier."

Hearing this only made Seohyun blush more as she felt so embarrassed that all her unnies saw her and could only nod as her only response. Immediately after she nodded, she was swamped with endless words of congratulations and the whole dorm became a mess for a while before everyone calmed down.

" So who was the one who confessed?" Yoona asked as the girls sat in a circle. "Yonghwa oppa. He confessed to me at the park just outside of the dorm." Seohyun was still remembering that moment and she grinned like a child.

Her unnies all smirked and giggled as Tiffany managed to speak "Oppa ehh~" She said teasingly as Seohyun was well known for being respectful. This session went on for a while until they decided that they should get some rest as they have practice early the next morning.

==================================================================================

As Yonghwa reached his dorm, he was expecting s to be asleep so he didn't bother to hide his happiness. He still couldn't believe that she said yes. He still had a grin on his face as he opened the door and was shocked when he was surrounded by an endless  shower of confetti by s

"Congratulations!" All of the CN blue member wished their leader. Yonghwa was speechless and could barely think of the words to say.

"Ho-How did you guys know?" The confused leader asked. Jonghyun could only smirk and answer. "Well, Yoona baby called and told us that Seohyun-sshi kissed you outside their dorm. So we all assumed that you two finally decided to get together"

Yonghwa was shocked beyond word but he was more shocked about something else. "Yoona baby? When did you suddenly get so close with Yoona? Wait are you two? " Jonghyun could only chuckle and nod as Yonghwa could only sighed. "When did you guys get together?" The curious Leader asked with a small smile.

Jonghyun could only smirk and answer "About a month ago"

=========================================================================================================================

Hey thanks for all the subbies.....I never expected one much less the 20 i have now so thanks for all the support. Anyways had trouble thinking of how to add in the extrab couple