CN Blue meets SNSD

You're my one and only

Yonghwa walked out of his room after his shower in his checkered shirt and a pair of faded jeans. "Hey, what is taking you rascals so long?" Yonghwa called out to s who were still in their room.

Jonghyun was the first to leave his room while still trying to fix his clothes. "Hyung, I' m starting to get nervous. It's the first time I'm meeting the SNSD Noona's. I hope they will be nice"

Yonghwa could only chuckle as he tried to fix his hair. "Don't worry so much okay. Anyways do i look okay to you?"Yonghwa turned to his Dongsaeng asking for his opinion on his hair. Jongup could only nod as he finished folding up his sleeves. "Hyung what about me?" Yonghwa chuckled as he saw Jonghyun's flattened hair and went over to fix his hair slightly. "Okay. All good. Now where are the other two?" Just as he said this, the duo finally walked out chuckling to each other. Yonghwa was curious but couldn't be bothered to ask them what they were laughing about. He led all four of them to his car and started driving off to SNSD's dorm

==================================================================================

Seohyun and Yoona left in Yooona's car first and went to the supermarket to get some ingredients for their meal. As soon as they arrived back at their form, they rushed towards the kitchen and helped each other put their aprons on. Meanwhile their unnies had just arrived and were taking turns showering. Earlier on, the duo had decided to make kimchi fried rice along with some side dishes. Yoona started washing the rice and put the rice into the rice cooker before working on the kimchi. After finishing up the preparations , Seohyun started on dessert by preparing some waffle batter so that she can make waffles later. Meanwhile, the other 7 girls were giggling at their two maknaes frantically working on dinner and decided help by tidying up the place abit. It was after all the first time they were having guys over. By the time all the food was done, it was already close to 9.30 and the two girls went to separate bathrooms and started showering. The unnies were amazed at the speed the two girls took their shower as they were well known for taking days. As the two girls were preparing, suddenly, the doorbell rang. Taeyeon went over to answer to find that CN blue was at the door. She led them into the hall where the seven noona's were waiting for them. It was quiet for a while before the other SNSD members began talking.

After about 10 mins of talking, Yonghwa stretched "Hyun~ Why are you taking so long. I want to see my beautiful Girlfriend alr-" He was unable to complete his sentence because out came his girlfriend in her cute yellow top she wore on WGM and shorts.

"Always so impatient eh Yong~" Seohyun put her hands on her hips and pretended to look angry. However, from Yonghwa's perspective, it only looked cute. Jonghyun also turned to see his girlfriend in a yellow tee and shorts and chuckled before whispering to his Hyung. "Ehh....Hyung, we've got matching girlfriends."  Yonghwa only nodded and stood up to hug his girlfriend which made all the unnies jealous and started to tease them. Jonghyun also soon followed suit and hugged his wife who was already in the kitchen away from the unnies. Than the two couple started to set up the table with the food and drinks. Then, The two couples sat next to each other and everyone started to eat. As they were eating, the doorbell rang again. Jessica went over to the door to answer and was surprised to see Krystal at the door.

"Hi Unnie. You look shocked." Krystal asked. "Sorry I came unannounced. I had some free time and I wanted to visit my unnie." She said as she walked in behind her unnie when she saw the four CN. blue guys and she dashed towards Minhyuk and hugged him tightly.

"Minhyuk, I missed you so much. Sowwie I've been busy" Krystal said as she pecked Minhyuk's cheek.

This made the whole room which was giggling earlier to became silent from shock but just then, Yoona turned to the corner and saw Sooyoung was feeding Jungshin.

"Eyy, Sooyoung. Why are you feeding Jungshin?" Yoona managed to stutter in surprise which led to everyone in the room becoming more confused.

" and you Krystal why are you hugging Minhyuk so tightly and kissing him?" A confused Jessica asked her younger sister

Sooyoung and Krystal could only laugh as the cat was now out of the bag. "Well,  guess there is no hiding it anymore." Krystal and Sooyoung both answered. "Well me and Jungshin are a couple." Sooyoung continued

"And me and Minhyuk are one too"

 This led to the whole room becoming stunned as both of them never showed even the slightest interest in each other before.

"When?" Tiffany managed to ask as everyone was still too stunned by the news. "Well both me and Minhyuk got together at about the same time at about 4 months now?" Jungshin responded. The whole room could only nod when suddenly, "I want a boyfriend too. All the maknaes are getting a boyfriend before me" Taeyeon, the oldest among them suddenly burst out and sighed.

========================================================================================================================

Hey guys sorry if this was too rushed. This is my first time writing a fanfic so give me some feedback and i will try to improve for the next chapter and in  my future fics -winks- I may already have one in the works besides this one