Confessions

You're my one and only

As they went in, the owner smiled and led them to the second floor where they were alone. Yonghwa immediately order for them a serving for 2 before turning back too look at Seohyun's face. He was happy to see her again and just couldn't take his eyes off her face. Seohyun was also happy. His face didn't change abit and it didn't matter cause she liked him just the way he was. Just as she was about to speak up, the ramyun came and they both started to eat.

Yonghwa was the first to break the silence. "So how's your schedule? I know you're going through promotions for your new song right?"

Seohyun smiled as she was happy that Yong was taking note of her. "Yes Yong~ The music video was just released recently and practice has been hectic due to preparing for our comeback." Seohyun sighed "What about you? CN Blue just released their new single to right?"

Yonghwa chuckled and nodded "Yes. We just released our latest single and we should be attending MBC soon."

Yonghwa picked up some of the noodles and fed it to Seohyun who ate it happily. Yonghwa thought carefully about his next question before speaking up.

"So did you miss me these past two months? " Yonghwa asked while giving a slight grin

Seohyun was surprised to hear his question and hesitated for a moment before answering trying to see if he felt the same way. "Not really. I've been too busy recently that I haven't thought about it much."

Yonghwa frowned slightly and nodded as he continued to eat which made Seohyun happy with his reaction. After they finished, Yonghwa leaned back onto his chair touching his stomach.

"Wow i feel so full right now" Yonghwa chuckled softly.

Seohyun chuckled softly. "Yong~ How bout we go for a walk in the park?"

Yonghwa only nods and goes over to his car with Seohyun in his arm. He opened the door for her and got into it after her.

"Eyy.....Oppa.... don't forget your seatbelt" Seohyun reprimanded Yonghwa as he was about to drive and Yonghwa could only chuckle as he  put his seatbelt on. Yonghwa started to drive towards a park near SNSD's dorm and parked his car nearby before helping Seohyun out. They were peacefully walking along the park, holding hands, when Seohyun suddenly spoke.

"To be honest, I really missed you oppa." A tear nearly formed as she said those words. "I miss waking up to your voice. I miss being able to see your face anytime I wanted but most of all, I missed the warmth of your hand."  She continues as she tightened her grip on his hand. Yonghwa was so relieved when he heard this. He tightened his hand and stopped walking before turning to face Seohyun.

"i really missed you too. I miss being able to lie down on a sofa and seeing your back. Eating the healthy food that you make for me. But most of all, I miss you " Yonghwa paused as he mentally tried to think of how to phrase his thoughts properly  and  decided to bring her to a bench.

Yonghwa held her hand up, "Seohyun-ah, I've spent the past 2 months thinking about it and i finally came to a conclusion. Seo Jo-hyun will you go out with me?

=======================================================================================================================

Hey guys I'm glad you guys are enjoying. Small update today but hope you guys enjoyed it