The day after

You're my one and only

Seohyun heard her alarm ring. She rolled around on her bed for a while before turning off the alarm. She lied on her bed as she looked at the ceiling. She just couldn't believe what had happened yesterday. She turned and looked at the clock. It was already 9 am. Yesterday, before going to sleep, the new couple exchanged schedules so that they can spend more time together. She reached for her phone and called up her new boyfriend. Meanwhile, Yonghwa was still asleep when he suddenly felt his phone vibrate violently. He rolled around on his bed trying to ignore the phone. Eventually, he  reached out for his phone and was shocked when he saw Seohyun's name and remembered of yesterdays events and immediately answered the phone.

"Morning Yong oppa. Was I disturbing your sleep" Seohyun spoke softly afraid of waking up her unnie.

 "Morning Hyun~. It's okay I need to be up anyways." Yonghwa replied as he stood up and began to stretch.

 Seohyun could only giggle, "Have a good day at work oppa. I  need to go wake up the unnies now"

" Okay baby. You have a good day at work too baby. I'll call you later when you're free." Yonghwa replied as he headed into the kitchen.

"Don't forget to eat breakfast ok. And no coffee. I love you oppa" Seohyun replied concerned over her husband's health.

"Okay baby. Love you too" Yonghwa put down the call and started on breakfast.

Seohyun put her phone on her side table and stood up and begun her stretching when she saw someone peeking through her blanket with a grin.

"Eyy...Unnie, were you listening" Seohyun asked Yoona as she removed the blanket from her head.

"How could i not it sounded so sweet." She grinned as she reached out for her phone and started to dial a number as her maknae continues her stretching.

 "Jonghyun baby, Are  you awake? Ahh, that's good. Take care later okay. I love you" Yoona put down her call and looked up to see  a stunned Seohyun. "Unnie,  are  you and Jonghyun-sshi together?" Seohyun managed to stutter still stunned.

Yoona nodded, "Yeah we have been together for 1 month already. All the unnies know about us already." Yoona chuckled softly. Seohyun could only nod as she left her room to wake up the rest of her unnies.

==================================================================================

It was close to 8 pm and SNSD had just finished their dance practice. Seohyun was sitting beside  Yoona and was exhausted. Seohyun checked her phone to see that Yonghwa oppa had messaged her and apparently Jonghyun must have messaged Yoona. She thought for a moment and realised that the both CN blue and SNSD don't have practice tomorrow and turned to her unnie.

"Unnie, How bout we invite CN blue over to our dorm tonight. Since two of them are our boyfriend's now, we should get our unnies closer with them." Yoona chuckled when Seohyun mentioned this and could only nod. "Than how about the two of us make food." Seohyun nodded excitedly and told their unnies who immediately agreed to their suggestion.

==================================================================================

Yonghwa just ended their final preparations for their performance in two days time. He looked at his phone wondering if his baby replied and was so happy she did and started to laugh when he saw the message.

He stood up and called s "Guys, we're going over to SNSD's dorm for dinner"

========================================================================================================================

Author here. Sorry for a short chapter. Exams are kinda hectic. There will be a surprise in the next chapter so hope you will continue reading :) Thanks reading