Trip to Japan

You're my one and only

It has been about 1 month since Seohyun and Yonghwa officially got together. SNSD was in Japan having their tour and the couple hasn't been able to see each other for the past two weeks. The girls were finally having some time off and the three girls were looking at their phones intently, waiting for their boyfriends to reply to their text and were starting o get frustrated.

"Is there  a time difference between where we are and Korea?" Sooyoung asked worriedly. "I don't think so" Seohyun replied in a worried tone.

All three of them were lying down on their bed and did not realise that their boyfriends were in the room. CN blue had finally managed to get some time off and the entire CN blue decided to go over to Japan for a surprise visit. The CN blue guys quietly crept into the room and stood behind their respective girlfriends while they were closely followed by Sunny, Tiffany and Yuri walked from behind. The three guys covered the eyes of their girlfriends.

"Guess who?" The 3 unnies used their voices to hide the presence of their boyfriends . "Unnie. We're not in the mood" Yoona replied sounding dejected still awaiting boyfriends replies.

"But we have something important to tell you." The 3 girls giggled slightly. "Aish...Unnie. If it's about our tour it can wait." Seohyun immediately replied feeling slightly frustrated.

"Really? Then I guess we came all the way out to Japan for nothing" The 3 guys finally replied. Which made all 3 girls turn and immediately pounce on each of their boyfriends.

"Yong. Why are you here? Don't you have work?" Seohyun asked while still hugging his boyfriend. "Well we have some time off so we can spend the whole week with our beautiful girlfriends." Yonghwa replied and kissed his girlfriend on her cheek. " And happy birthday"

The rest of the unnies came in complaining because of the noise and were shocked when they saw three guys were in the room.

" So, you three came all the way to Japan just to meet up with your girlfriends? You guys must have been really lonely without them." Sunny said as they were all enjoying pancakes. All except Yonghwa nodded at the statement.

"Actually, I was already planning this trip since we got together cause I realised she was going to be in Japan during her birthday and I wanted to celebrate my Hyun's birthday with her. It just so happened that there were two other members that had the same idea of coming to Japan to find their girlfriends." Yonghwa explained leaving Seohyun to hug Yonghwa's waist tighter as she fed her boyfriend more pancake.

"Seohyun I am so envious of you right now" Jessica said as she looked at the couple adoringly. After they finished breakfast, the three guys helped in cleaning up so that their girlfriends could get ready for their dates . As soon  as the guys were finished cleaning, three gorgeous girls came out of their rooms. Seohyun looked around for a moment and went straight to Yonghwa.

"Oppa. You would do anything for me today right?" Yonghwa smiled and nodded as he brought Seohyun closer to him. "Then how bout we have a double date with Yoona?" Yonghwa could only chuckle.

"Baby, anything you want today is okay with me" Yonghwa spoke and pecked her cheek. Seohyun turned over to Yoona and nodded to her. Sooyoung and Jungshin left first as the other two were still packing some stuff in their bags.  After 5 minutes, the girls finally finished and the couples left for their double date in Japan.