The Boys

Boys Who Cried Girl

News travel fast in Angel High School. When the boys heard about the transfer girl from America is definitely a perfect definition of gorgeous and talented girl, they're already waiting outside Chorong's classroom. By lunch time, Chorong make her way to the cafeteria and buys a sandwich and a tin of soda. Chorong is waiting at the garden for Eunji.

"Chorong unnie!"

"Yah Eunji-ah! Why are so damn late? You're wasting my time" Chorong pout at the younger.

"Sorry unnie. Mr Park was composing a new song and he needs me to sing his piece. Anyway, how was your first night in your new dorm?"

"Well, Naeun is nice but I miss appa. I miss America" Chorong puff her cheeks, making the sign that she's sad.

"Aww unnie, don't be sad. You'll be fine, I'm here for you" Eunji smiles to encourage the older girl.

While they're chatting, a group of 6 dashing boys walk pass them. The boys are happily chatting with each other. One of them is the plum-pink hair boy Lu Han, she met him in vocal class and got in his team. Well, Chorong is actually paying her attention to the boy beside Lu Han, who has stern and I'm-fabolous--please-face. He only smiles when Lu Han talks to him. He has blonde hair, a rounded eyes, and his lips, making Chorong craving to taste them. He's so dashing but too cute, reminds me of a----

"Puppy" Chorong thinks that she's so stupid to blurt it out.

"What? Huh? Puppy?" Eunji ask as she turns her head. Chorong facepalmed. I'm doomed.

"Oh, Baekhyun oppa"

"What?"

"The boy with blonde hair. The one you're staring like you're gonna eat him. He is Baekhyun. Same grade as you, class 4C. Under SM Entertainment" Eunji simply stated as she smiles to the flustered Chorong.

"What? Why are you telling me? And I'm not staring at him!" Chorong quickly defense herself. Well, it's a lie. We both knew it.

"Yeah you're not staring at him. Says the one who her face as red as tomato" Eunji chuckles softly.

"Yah! I'm not blushing! Do you want to die?" Chorong shot her famous death glare to the laughing Eunji, trying to make Eunji stop making fun of her.


*Minutes earlier*

"Baek, I met someone's gorgeous today in vocal class. She's so beautiful like an angel"

"Really, Lulu? Never thought that hyung will fall in love with girls. I thought you're gay with Sehun" Baekhyun said with his poker face while Chen, Lay, Kris and Xiumin are laughing at pouty Lu Han.

"Hey! My name is Lu Han! And I'm not gay with Sehun. I just love him like my own brother. And speaking of gay, are you talking to a mirror? Because last time I check, you're the one who fanboying over Taeyeon noona and your billion eyeliners" Lu Han shot back his sarcasm. Meanwhile, Baekhyun is all red, too ashamed to say so.

"Way to go, Lu" Kris said with a laughter.

"Oh yeah! Lu Han : 1 Baekhyun : 0" Xiumin said with a bit fanboying over Lu Han.

"Oh shut up Baozi. I just let it slid because Lu Han hyung might cry if I win" Baekhyun shrug, unamused with what's going on.

"Hey! It's Xiumin! Xiumin hyung for you. Baozi is his nickname and sadly, only me who can call him that" Chen said, defensing his Xiumin hyung.

"Yeah and Lu Han hyung is manly! He'll not cry" Lay said after silence for awhile.

"How do you know that Lu Han hyung is manly?" Baekhyun raised his eyebrows, questioning the unicorn lover boy.

"Because he said so" Lay just shrug, unconfident with his answer.

"And you believe this angel in evil creature? Unbelievable" Baekhyun shake his head while the others are laughing at Lu Han. Everyone know how Lu Han always wanted to act manly but fail because of his baby face. No matter how many times Lu Han shows his y side, people would screaming and telling him how cute he is. And Lu Han fed-up with that.

"Lu Han : 1, Baekhyun : 1" Xiumin said, counting the points. Suddenly,

"Yah! I'm not blushing! Do you want to die?"

The boys turn their heads over to only see Eunji laughing with a new student.

"Oh. My. God. It's her! It's her!" Lu Han said as he made his way (almost like running) towards Chorong and Eunji. While Chen, Lay, Xiumin, Kris and Baekhyun follow behind him.

"Oh Lu Han oppa!" Eunji, being polite kindly greet Lu Han with 90 degree bow.

"Hi Chorong-ah!" Lu Han, who has his head turns and fixed his eyes on Chorong, didn't even bother to greet Eunji back. 

Eunji, feeling a little strange only put her smile when Chen, Lay, Xiumin, Kris and Baekhyun reach them.

"Um, you're Lu Han-sshi?" Chorong ask with her indecisive look, but somehow she looks cute in their eyes.

"Yes, you remember me. I felt honoured and happy. Ah yeah, Chorong-ah, this are my bandmates. Xiumin hyung, Kris, Lay, Chen and----"

"Baekhyun" Chorong answer with a smile on her face.

"H... how did you know his name?" Lu Han ask, obviously curious. The boys are all shocked and as well the owner's name, Baekhyun.

Eunji is pretty nervous, hoping that Chorong wouldn't confess or talk stupidly. She knows Baekhyun. The guy with his stern face and coldly reject every girls. And Eunji knew Chorong very well. She's hardly laid her eyes on certain boys. Baekhyun was exception. Obviously, Baekhyun is Chorong's first sight love.

"I... uh I heard a lot about him from my classmates. So I um... yeah" Chorong's cuteness make the boys stretch a smile (well except for Baekhyun). Lu Han, for some reason felt relief.

"Hahaha yeah, he's famous for his diva acting and eyeliner stuff--- ouch!"

"That's what you get Chen for telling my secrets" Baekhyun said.

"Your secrets? Oh my gawdddd somebody please kill this Byun Baekhyun!" Xiumin said dramatically with his eyes close, hoping that God will send somebody to kill Baekhyun.

"I'm willing to do so" Kris and Lay said in unison while raising their hands.

"Thanks guys" Baekhyun said sarcastically.

"Welcome Baek. Oh um Eunji-ah, can I take your friend with me? Promise I won't do anything bad.

"Sure, Lu Han oppa. Unnie, don't forget our dinner tonight. I'll get going now. Oppa, take care of her for me" Eunji left them and meet with her friends.

"So um... Where do you want to take me?"

 


*EXO'S Secret place*

"Hey guys!" Chen is the first one to greet them once they enter the room.

Omo! So many hot guys! And this room is so fancy though. I wonder, did the principal know about this room?

"Where have you guys been?'' No one bother to answer Kai's question when they see Lu Han is holding a girl's hand. In fact, a stranger's hand.

"Lulu hyung. Whose hand are you holding?" Sehun ask, with a hint of jealousy.

"Um this is Park Chorong, the girl from America" and earns ooh-woah from the boys. Chorong step out, waving cutely to the boys.

"Annyeonghaeseyo. My name is Park Chorong. As you heard from Lu Han-sshi, I'm new here so I don't know each of you. Please take care of me" 

"Hey! Don't you recognize me?!" Everyone turns their head towards the voice. It's their grandpa, Suho.

"I'm sorry, but who are you?" Chorong ask as everyone are curious with Suho's sudden acting.

"Chorong-ah! I'm your Joonpa!" Suho said with his open arms, waiting for Chorong to hug.

"Joonpa? What the hell is that?" The boys ask in unison.
"Is that some kind of American food?" Kyungsoo pointed out.
"Well if it's a yes, I don't think its edible, Kyungsoo" Chen said while judging Suho.
"Well I think it's a new brand. I should get Kris hyung to---"
"No, Tao. A big NO" Kris said while Tao just sigh.

"Oh come on Choronggie! I'm your Joonpa! Your angel and your hero when you're kid. How dare you forget me?"

"Joonpa? Omo! Joonmyeon oppa!!" Chorong said as she runs toward Suho's open arms and hug him.

While they're hugging each other, the boys' jaws dropped. Sehun choke out his tapioca pearl. Xiumin is crying over his steamed bun which dropped on the floor. Lay on the other hand calming the baozi hyung. Kyungsoo's eyes just gotten bigger than usual. Tao spit out his watermelon which results Kris wiping his mouth for him. Chanyeol is forever with his derp face. Kai is standing with mouth hanging open, couldn't believe that Suho has the worst nickname in the world than his (kkamjong). Baekhyun just sit with his orange juice, trying to hold his laugh. He thought that s are acting stupidly. Lu Han however, other than his jaws dropped, he feel unpleasant  with the scene.

"Told ya, Joonpa is not edible" Chen said.

 

 


AUTHOR'S NOTE

Pheww and chapter 2 is out! Wow I don't think if you guys like it or not. If you find this chapter is boring, I'm sorry (bows and crying under my bed) And there's Lu Han! My ultimate bias. He's cute, isn't he? Lol next chapter would be big hit because Chorong and Baekhyun you know.... did something and I think you guys should wait. Hehehe thank you for reading! Good bye xxxxxx