Transfer Girl

Boys Who Cried Girl

''Eunji-ah! Help me!" Chorong cutely pouting while dragging her two suitcase. It's the first day she transfer to Angel High School and met with her old freind, Jung Eunji who acting like a diva and refuse to give a hand.

"Told ya unnie. I don't drag pink suitcase. Why? Because I'm too fabulous to do so. And, put away your pouting. It's gross! It doesn't work on me too" Eunji said with a smirk formed on her face.

Chorong let out a deep sigh. She must get Eunji to drag her suitcase no matter what. She didn't believe that Eunji who used to be a sweet girl, now being a diva. 

"You know what, Eunji-ah? I know you're so amazing and popular and fabulous and whatsoever. But let me tell you this, I'm not sitting for 12 hours in a damn plane, flying from America to Korea just to see you refuse dragging my suitcase. I mean, come on! What's wrong with pink? And you don't know how ing hungry I am. Come on Eunji-ah. Help me and I pay for your dinner" Chorong whining, pouting, grumbling and using all of her aegyo as her secret weapon.

"Alright, just this time! You're lucky that school's end and no one is here" Eunji feel defeated whenever Chorong use her aegyo against her. But no way, she's not going to admit it.

"I know you don't grow immune for my aegyo!" Chorong exclaimed proudly.

"Whatever unnie. I'm gonna eat a lot for dinner since you pay"

Eunji walks ahead, leading Chorong to her new dorm

"Well, did I mention we gonna cook ramen for dinner? Uh no? You can eat a lot of ramen, Eunji-ah. I have tons of them" Chorong let out a soft chuckle, getting a roll eyes from Eunji.


"Hyung, what are doing?" Chanyeol plop beside Baekhyun who tapping furiously on his Galaxy S4.

"Nothing much, just rejecting some girls" Baekhyun simply stated as he focus on his mission.

Chanyeol laughs softly at his favourite hyung. He thought that Baekhyun who acts cold, manly and icy towards the girls are ing unnecessary. Baekhyun can be a cute puppy and sweet guy sometimes. It's just Baekhyun loves to be known as Ice Prince that everyone crave to make him as their boyfriend. No matter boys or girls, Baekhyun has this power to make people falls with him. But unfortunately, no one has the same power to melt the ice that wrapped Baekhyun's heart neatly. 

"Hyung, I can't believe it. You're pretty good in acting"

"Yeah Yeollie. I know I'm awesome"

"Whatever you say diva. Hyung, I want to sleep"

"What? It's still early, pabo!"

"I know but watching the HunHan (Lu Han and Sehun) and XiuChen (Xiumin and Chen) fighting over who will win in Music Bank makes me dizzy" 

Chanyeol lay his back comfortably on his bed. He's just about turning his body to the right when he feel a tons of fluffy blonde hair attacking his face and a pair of arms wrapping on his waist. Ugh, this puppy diva Baek hyung.

"Hyung, you should warn me at least" Chanyeol said as he scoot his body closer to Baekhyun and naturally hugs Baekhyun tighter.

"Yeahhh keep on telling lies because your body tell me otherwise"

"Wow. You're good at making poem" Chanyeol amazed by Baekhyun's ability. Because he knows Baekhyun. The diva who only care about his billion eyeliner stock. Baekhyun never use his brain and never process what he speaks. Baekhyun's brain probably contain 70% eyeliner, 20% fanboying over Kim Taeyeon of SNSD and 10% school facts. That's our diva.

"There's something I can do that you didn't know"

"Oh really? What is it?" Chanyeol ask excitedly.

"Kicking hard your member untill you can't walk. Now shut up and sleep" Baekhyun glare at Chanyeol who keep talking and talking and talking.

"Hyung, you can be scary sometimes"

When there's no response from Baekhyun, Chanyeol thought that he's a fast sleeper.

"Good night, diva" With that, Chanyeol falls asleep with Baekhyun in his arms.


"Okay unnie, this is your dorm" Eunji said as they reach in front of the door that labelled 365 with golden numbers.

"Yeah I know, pabo. It's written 365. I can read it, you know" Chorong laughs softly at Eunji's silliness.

They enter the dorm and meet with the dorm's current owner, the sweet innocent girl Son Naeun.

"Wait, aren't you too young for high school?" Naeun's curiousity never fail to make Chorong's laugh.

"Thanks but I get that a lot, Naeun-sshi. In fact, I'm older than you"

"Oh chincha? Sorry, I didn't know. But really, you looks so young- er what's your name again?"

"Chorong. Park Chorong. Well thanks, Naeun-sshi"

"Nah, I know we just met but just drop the -sshi. Just call me Naeun-ah, Naeunnie, Nana, Nini and whatsoever. Can I call you Chorong unnie then?"

"Sure, Naeun-ah Naeunnie Nana Nini" Chorong smiles.

"Ah unnie! Don't satirize me" Naeun said with a furrowed eyebrows while Chorong just laugh at the cute roomate.

Eunji smile. They get along very well. Naeun is a nice girl too.

With that, Eunji leaves Chorong to unpack her things and let her rest.

"Pay my dinner another time, unnie. I'll get going now. Good night unnie, Naeun-ah"

They bid good bye and Chorong starts to unpack her things. After she's done, she quickly go to bed as she's having a long day.

 

 

 

 


AUTHOR'S NOTE

Pheww the first chapter is out. I hope you guys like it. It's nothing much, just a few description about Chorong and our diva Baekhyun. Please don't hate me cause I made Baekhyun's character like that. In fact, he is my second bias in EXO. He's so cute and funny like a cute poodle in Wolf era. Lol anyways, wait for the second chapter. EXO is coming and they gonna meet Chorong ;) Thank you everyone xxxxx