Little Confession

Boys Who Cried Girl

"So what clubs are you in?" Chorong smiles upon hearing the question. It's a habit, having this 'manly' Lu Han around her.

There's so much things she know about Lu Han's bestfriends. She knows how the boy describe Kris and her Joonpa as their leader.  With Kris's face, Chorong knew he is the appa that scared by other members. Well except for Tao. Suho just gotten more handsome as time fies. Really handsome and charming that melts Chorong's heart. Then we have Kyungsoo as the mother who loves to cook for the other members. Chorong remembered when he made his famous kimchi pasta for her. Kyungsoo waited with his 0_0 eyes for her comment about his cooking skills. Once she said 'Very delicious and yummy!', he smiles warmly and soften her gazes. Kai and Lay loves the dance. Infact, theyre the Dancing Machine of the school, along with Hyoyeon sunbae and Eunhyuk sunbae. Kai, with his tanned skin and his y movements, Chorong couldnt help her poor heart and blurt 'Youre hot' which made Kai blushes. Lay in the other hand, is unique. He always put his blank expression and stares blankly. But sometimes he blurt out something like 'unicorns are exist' and 'im a healing unicorn' which Chorong couldnt help but approving the statement and results Lay smiling, showing off his dimples. Chorong think she might die with all of this.

Tao the scary maknae, knows wushu and martial arts. While the boys are scared of Kris, Tao randomly force the -face leader to buy him Gucci bags every weekend. Suprisingly, Kris buy everything Tao wants. Discrimination and lovesick, Chanyeol said. Xiumin is the oldest who loves to play soccer with Lu Han. Chen, the troll king is responsible for hitting high notes in the group. Chen might be funny and all but the fact when he's in love, his smiles are most genuine and charming according to the members. Chanyeol is the vitamin of the group. He said his jobs are keeping the members in cheerful mode besides fanboying over Sandara Park of 2NE1 whick explains big posters of Sandara in their secret place. Sehun is addicted towards bubble tea and his Lu Han hyung. Ah, that explains what the hell is HunHan. Thanks to Lu Han for the infos besides describing himself as the manliest. Chorong now knows about Baekhyun,  why everyone crave to have him. Despite his looks, he coldly reject every girls who ask for a date. Chorong thought he's a mean but she still wants to confess. Stubborn, yes she is.

"Actually, I dont know yet Lu. I heard that dancing and singing club are popular" Chorong said with her furrowed forehead.

Lu Han smiles upon hearing his nickname made by Park Chorong, the girl who make the butterflies in his stomach doing backflips.

"Yes they are popular. Most of the students who join the club are mostly wants to be an idol"

"Honestly Lu... Im screwed. This is so confusing. Help me pick one pleaseee" Lu Han smiles for the -nth today. Put the blame on Chorong's pout, grumble and aegyo. His poor heart couldnt take it anymore and makes him to fall in love with her even more.

"So tell me what do you like" Lu Han said, offering a help.

"I like to dance, sing, acting, um food? Yeah I love to eat" 

"Food? What?" Lu Han broke out soft chuckles. He honestly never met a girl like Chorong, adorable and natural.

“Wait, I’m a fast runner too! I represent my school and won medals back then!” Chorong smiles proudly.

“You’re an athlete? Well, just go with track & field club!”

“You’re right. Oh my god, you’re genius Lulu!”

Lu Han blush at his new nickname.

“Hey, I’m manly okay!”


2 weeks have passed and many things happened. Chorong is already have her own admirers. They left a stack of letters in her locker. Knowing that Chorong loves sweets and chocolates, they left a pile of luxury chocolates on their desk. Chorong, kindly bring them back home with Eunji’s help. She also did a little confession to Baekhyun, much of Eunji, Lu Han and Suho’s displeasure.

FLASHBACK

School was over. Many students went for their club practice. Some of them went home. Chorong saw Baekhyun walking in her direction. And as in cue, they bumped each other.

“I’m sorry, Baekhyun” Chorong said as Baekhyun only hummed in response. Baekhyun starts to walked when Chorong called him.

“Wait!” Baekhyun stopped and slowly turned his body, facing Chorong.

“Yes?” He asked with his unpleasure face.

“I… um I, I” Chorong froze.

“Ah~ another stalker? Now what? Some info for my fanclub huh?” Baekhyun said with a smirk formed on his face.

“A stalker? What? Oh no no no. We met before, like countless time!”

“We met before? I’m sorry. I’m usually don’t remember people’s name. I only remember people who are important to me. I see that you’re not one of them” Baekhyun said with his arms crossed his chest, looking extremely cool.

“W-what? I’m Park Chorong. We met through Lu Han!”

“Oooh, Lu Han hyung’s girlfriend. So what do you want? Lu Han hyung is not with me. He has soccer club practice”

“Hey! I’m not his girlfriend!” Chorong said, irritated by Baekhyun’s action. .

“Yeah yeah whatever. Can you just spit it out? What do you want?” Baekhyun feel that his patience is slowly decreasing.

“Well, I just want to say that I… um I…..” Chorong froze, stuttered. She felt that her voice was missing.

“YOU WHAT?” Baekhyun felt his anger is on the top, waiting to eat up this girl.

“I just want to say that I like you. From the very first time I first laid my eyes on you,” Chorong paused to see Baekhyun’s reaction.

“Well sadly, I don’t like you” Baekhyun’s stern face turned a shock one when Chorong just smiling sweetly.

“Nevermind then. I’ll just go. Thank you for spending um like… 2 minutes for me. Just forget what I’m saying” Chorong wave a goodbye and turned her body in opposite direction to walk away, but not before Baekhyun called her.

“Wait up!” Chorong stopped walking and turned her body facing Baekhyun.

“That’s it? You’re give up?” Baekhyun said, shocked of course. No one ever leave him.

“Basically, not give up. Just respecting your decision” Baekhyun stunned when Chorong flashed a sweet smile. This girl is interesting.

“Um so, you’re not going to force me to like you? Are you sure you’re not going to beg and cry for me to accept you?”

“And why would I?” Chorong asked.

“Well, um because you like me?” Baekhyun said, unconfident with his answer.

Chorong let out a soft chuckle which amused Baekhyun. He thought that Chorong’s laugh, smiles are sincere and natural, not kind of fake like other girls.

“Baekhyun, you can’t compare me with your fan girls. I do admit I like you, but when you said you didn’t like me, honestly I felt a little terrible. But I have to respect your decision. It’s your life after all” Chorong formed a beautiful smile before turned her body and walk away, leaving Baekhyun dumbfounded.

Do I like her?

“Hey! I still didn’t know your name yet!” Baekhyun asked, a bit loud.

“Chorong! Park Chorong!” Chorong answered .

“Chorong… Park Chorong…” Baekhyun repeat her name, with a smile on his face.

FLASHBACK ENDS