The Regret

Boys Who Cried Girl

Few days later at night, Baekhyun plop beside Chanyeol who’s probably texting someone.

“Chanyeol-ah” Baekhyun said, trying to get Chanyeol’s attention.

“Yes, hyung?” Chanyeal reply, eyes still on phone’s screen.

“Do you know… Park Chorong?”

Chanyeol stop typing, head looked up to face Baekhyun.

“Chorong noona? The transfer girl from America?”

Baekhyun shyly nodded with a soft “Yes….”

“What’s up with her?”

“Um.. just to see if y-you know anything about her. Yeah, since you always the first one to know about school’s gossip, so yeah” Baekhyun scratch his neck, the usual thing he did when he gets shy and nervous.

Chanyeol smiles at the cute shy Baekhyun. He knew this day will come. He knew Chorong did a little confession Baekhyun. Thanks to his girlfriend, Jung Eunji.

“Well, Chorong noona is so popular nowadays. The boys want her, so do the girls. I hears that they labeled Chorong noona as ‘The Power of Chorong’ which then I found out it means Chorong noona has a power to make them falling in love with her. Sounds creepy, right?”

Baekhyun didn’t nod or shake his head. Silently, he agree with it. Chorong does have a power.

“Hyung, I knew it. Chorong noona confessed to you right?”

”What?! How did you know that?”

“Consider as my girlfriend is her best friend. You know, Jung Eunji”

“Yeah, she did…. But I…”

“You reject her and now you regret it, right?” Chanyeol smile with triumph.

“W-what? I am not, you little rascal!”

Chanyeol laughing his off. Love to see Baekhyun startled.

“Hyung, you know what? Eunji told me about Chorong noona a lot. She’s hardly laid her eyes on other men. But when she saw you, she knew it’s all about first sight love. Even though Eunji, Suho hyung and Lu Han hyung have told her that you’ll not accept any confession, she just said she’ll give a try even though she know what’s going to happen. And she’s right. That you, Baek ing Hyun just coldly reject a gorgeous girl named Park Chorong. And I can’t believe this ”

“Yah! Watch your words! Anyways, are you still texting Eunji? Because I want to sleep, since I don’t have my evening sleep and you just ing messing with my precious brain”

“You mean your empty brain? And by the way, where did you go when school’s end?”

“I uh… um hey! Where do you think I’ve gone? Of course I have soccer practice!” Baekhyun startled for –nth time today. What’s wrong with me?!

“Well well well Diva Byun. Flustered aren’t you? And as far as I remember, your soccer practice is only on Monday. And where on Earth are you these four days?” Chanyeol smirk, love to see this hyung stuttered.

“I… uh okay fine! On Tuesday, I followed Chorong to her club practice. Damn, she’s a fast runner! And as for the rest days, I followed her to school’s swimming pool. She loves to swim and I can tell you that she’s a great swimmer! Satisfied?! I’m still in South Korea, you know…”

Chanyeol smiles, noted that Baekhyun has a crush on Chorong.

I know hyung. I followed you” Chanyeol said, smiling widely like a mad person.

Baekhyun just sigh, feeling defeated with this brat dongsaeng.

“Hey Chanyeol, don’t tell about this to Lu Han hyung. I think he likes Chorong as well”

”Um which part? The part you reject her or the part you followed her to the swimming pool?” Chanyeol smiles mischievously.

“All of it. Mostly about about the confession and rejection”

“Too bad Baek. Lu Han hyung was the one who comfort Chorong noona after the confession”

Baekhyun smiles weakly. He has a long journey to go. Though, he don’t give a damn.

 


It's Friday today. School was over. Chorong as usual walk to her locker, put her books and take out her swimsuit. Suddenly, a folded paper dropped. Chorong pick it up with a smile on her face. She knew who is it from. Almost everyday he left a heartwarming note in her locker.

 

Let me know if someone's here is giving you a hard time. I 'll protect you no matter what Chorong-ah.

Take care, oppa loves you, dongsaeng-ah xx

Kim Joonmyeon/Suho/Joonpa

 

It's a habit for them. Suho is her guardian angel. When they're still young, many children in their neighborhood love to tease Chorong. Chorong is a quite kid because she loss her mother at the age of 3. Chorong will end up crying beside the river near her house and Suho will hugs her and comfort her. Day by day, their relationship became stronger as Suho loves being overly protective over Chorong. But one day, Chorong moved to America with her father for some reason. Suho cried for months and become moody. Everyday, Suho prayed that Chorong will comeback to him. And only him. Little did grown up Chorong knew, her Joonpa loves her. And Chorong never knew that she is Suho's first love.

 


AUTHOR'S NOTE

Phew double update. Sorry if the chapter is kinda bored. Lol back to the story, now we have Lu Han, Suho and (probably Baekhyun) like/love our Rong mama. Wow you're so lucky Rong mama! Lol anyways tune to see who else are going to fall in love with her! And next chapter will be some Lu Han-Chorong and some Suho-Chorong. Lol wait for it! Thanks guys for reading! Me lovessssssss you all xxxxx